PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Ed! (GoSandrine)

TS
Jan 31st, 2002, 01:46 PM
I just noticed who today's birthday belongs to! :D

To one of my very favorite posters and the very first friend I made back on sanex, I hope u have/had a great day and that Sandrine can give u a great present by beating Silvia tomorrow!

All the best Ed, ur a great guy who makes my visits on here worthwhile, and thanx for letting me share Sandrine with you! :)

:wavey:

p.s - I hope u dont get too embarrassed by this :o

Adrian
Jan 31st, 2002, 01:55 PM
Pfft..I'll show you embrassed....Adrian waltzs in throws ED on the floor, rips all his clothes off, makes wild passionate love to him, Dresses him, whacks him back in the chair and says "E-mail Sandrine that!!!!!" :kiss: :kiss:

On a more serious note, you are a good friend and I love how you have shared your love for sandrine with me, I await each e-mail as much as you do, you are a great friend....

Lousy lover though :p

Sal U. Lite
Jan 31st, 2002, 02:13 PM
Happy Birthday GoSandrine !!!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Mateo Mathieu
Jan 31st, 2002, 02:26 PM
Happy 37th Birthday, Ed! :bounce:

Adrian
Jan 31st, 2002, 02:31 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nikki
Jan 31st, 2002, 02:51 PM
Happy Birthday :bounce:

TS
Jan 31st, 2002, 02:55 PM
Adrian :o I was reaching for a Hallmark moment with my post :angel: ...then u came along with ur Club X illusions :p ;)

Well, if I didnt embarrass him...I think Alex may have...<FONT SIZE=1>Did it have to be so big Alex?</FONT SIZE>;)...Nah, dont worry about them Ed! You're still a youngeon!

Miranda
Jan 31st, 2002, 03:00 PM
Happy birthday to a very nice gentleman, GoSandrine :D. May all your wishes come true in your birthday :D

Adrian
Jan 31st, 2002, 03:00 PM
Pfft, my X has been well and truly been overshadowed by those numbers.......

I've had older men before :p

marshmellow
Jan 31st, 2002, 03:19 PM
HapPy BdAY!!!! http://www.3dpcgame.com/cwm/s/kao/otn/pangel4.gif have fun.....http://www.minorannoyance.net/~spin/Smilies/kao/otn/pcheers1.gif....

TheBoiledEgg
Jan 31st, 2002, 03:29 PM
Happy Birthday Ed :)

37 ????? WOW !!!!!

Princess Fiona
Jan 31st, 2002, 03:40 PM
<FONT SIZE=4>Happy Birthday!! Have a Great Day!!</FONT> :D

Nacho
Jan 31st, 2002, 04:18 PM
Shiny happy birthday! :)

gentenaire
Jan 31st, 2002, 04:27 PM
Happy birthday!!!:bounce:

Maajken
Jan 31st, 2002, 04:28 PM
Happy Birthday :bounce:

Kisha
Jan 31st, 2002, 04:35 PM
Happy Birthday sweetie!!

GoSandrine
Jan 31st, 2002, 04:49 PM
I knew I shouldn't have put my birth year in my profile. ;)

Ahem....there are a few people I'd like to mention because if it weren't for them I wouldn't be here today...*coughs* As the story goes, it all started on a moonlit evening back in 1965 in the heights section of Jersey City, New Jersey....*coughs again* Ah, nevermind!

Seriously, thanks to all for your kind words and well wishes. A special thanks to Terry for making a spectacle of me. :p ;) And to Adrian for whoring himself on my account. You really shouldn't have! *still gagging*

You guys are the best. :D

carot
Jan 31st, 2002, 04:56 PM
happy birthday ;)

The Crow
Jan 31st, 2002, 04:56 PM
Happy b-day! :bounce:

per4ever
Jan 31st, 2002, 05:32 PM
Happy Birthday Ed!!!!:bounce:

spotsyboy
Jan 31st, 2002, 07:43 PM
Happy Birthday, GoSandrine!!! :) Have a great one!

Justinator
Jan 31st, 2002, 07:49 PM
Happy birthday Ed! :)

TS
Jan 31st, 2002, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by GoSandrine

A special thanks to Terry for making a spectacle of me. :p ;)

oops...:o hehe :p

Well someone sure is Mr.Popular! :p And dont u just dig the happy birthday music?! ;)

Scotso
Jan 31st, 2002, 07:59 PM
Happy B-day Edly :D

Zamboni
Jan 31st, 2002, 10:15 PM
Very happy birthday, Ed!
I'm a bit late I know, sorry for that!!!!!!!!!

Jessica02
Feb 1st, 2002, 12:04 AM
Happy Birthday

Chris
Feb 1st, 2002, 12:07 AM
Happy Birthday to you!

sartrista7
Feb 1st, 2002, 12:12 AM
Joyeux anniversaire, as Sandrine might say! :)

ys
Feb 1st, 2002, 02:26 AM
Happy brithday! :)

Elisse
Feb 1st, 2002, 02:28 AM
<Font size=4 color=gold><b>Happy Birthday!!</font> :)

Hurley
Feb 1st, 2002, 02:28 AM
Happy birthday, and many more! :D

Double Fault
Feb 1st, 2002, 02:30 AM
Many Happy Returns, Gosandrine! Hope you have a nice time. :)

rated_next
Feb 1st, 2002, 03:50 AM
Happy Birthday Ed. :) :) :)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Josh
Feb 1st, 2002, 04:04 AM
Happy Birthday Ed! :)

And all the best to Sandrine this year. :)

Giuliano
Feb 1st, 2002, 04:10 AM
:bounce:HAPPY BIRTHDAY ED :bounce:

Hope Sandrine has a great year.

Susie
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:05 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ED :bounce:

I know i'm late but hope u had a great day anyway :)

GoSandrine
Feb 1st, 2002, 02:52 PM
Thanks to all for your well wishes. :kiss:

And dont u just dig the happy birthday music?!

Terry, I don't hear a thing. God, this is depressing! :( ;)

Adrian
Feb 2nd, 2002, 12:25 PM
Yeah, they reckon your hearing is the first thing to go :o

GoSandrine
Feb 2nd, 2002, 12:26 PM
:p

Randy H
Feb 2nd, 2002, 12:30 PM
Happy Birthday Ed! :)

Kaelin
Feb 2nd, 2002, 02:07 PM
Dear Ed,a very happy birthday from the deep of my heart!
I'm soo sorry to be late nut I hadn't noticed...And for one time I go in the non tennis forum...
YYes you are 37 but you seemed so young mental(does that mean something?)and you are really a gentleman,not only on the net to make you popular(and you damned are:rolleyes: !)...despite you sometimes lose your temper when we are late during a Sandrine's play;) .
Talk to you soon...

GoSandrine
Feb 2nd, 2002, 08:40 PM
Thanks Randy and lol @ Nicolas!

Nicolas, you will never let me live that down will you? I think that was for the Gala match, wasn't it? :o I hope to come in May with Fernando if you'll still have us. I had a wonderful week with you here in New York and I look forward to my first ever trip to Europe. I'm so excited just thinking about it! Hey, do you think Sandrine will get us tickets again? I'm too embarassed to ask! :o ;)

rated_next
Feb 2nd, 2002, 09:03 PM
I never knew that Ed had a temper. ;) Thank God I didn't go to the US Open last August. ;) I may never have returned. ;)

Ed: I'm glad that a lot of people have recognized and posted a message in this thread because you deserve the recognition. You are definetely one of the better posters in this message board.

GoSandrine
Feb 2nd, 2002, 09:40 PM
Jerome, Nicolas has a little one also and the truth of the matter is I was reacting to his at the time. I'm totally innocent! ;)

I do hope you'll meet us in Paris. We'll definitely have some laughs and I'll tell you all about the adventure prior to the Sandrine-Gala match. I'm sure Nicolas has a different version. :D

TS
Feb 2nd, 2002, 10:22 PM
hehe...Ed u must be going deaf ;)

Im glad to see so many well wishers in here :) He truly deserved it :)

Kaelin
Feb 3rd, 2002, 10:07 PM
Oh dear Ed,how dare you to say I have some bad temper;) :confused: !
I must say it was a very strange morning:we were very excited because Sandrine was playing first but nevertheless,as always ,I was a little late,but just a little so Ed was a little angry(the truth is that I like to make handsome boys angry:kiss: ).And just these days,something terrible happened:Sandrine had forgotten our tickets:o !!!
You can imagine what we were thinking about:the match will begun without us!Sandrine has forgotten us!...It was horrible!
But we recover our temper,or I must say, I helped Ed to calm down;) .We bought our tickets and thanks god,Sandrine won 5-7,6-4,6-4.I think I shouldn't be alive now if she had lost.Ed watching Sandrine is in a different state and anyone from the court besides could hear:GOOOOOOOO SANDRIIINE!.And buddy,I like it!In another hand,Ed was very shy when we could speak to our goddess,and I wasn't(or less),so we can say we were a perfect team:D .
The story ended very well with Sandrine's victory and the following day,the tickets were here:hearts: !
Did my version have your agreement,Ed:kiss: ?

Zamboni
Feb 3rd, 2002, 10:11 PM
What a nice story it is ;)

I think I'm glad I decided not to go and sleep in the car ;) :p