PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever had a dream about Venus or Serena?

Jeff
Jan 31st, 2002, 01:46 PM
Just wondering, 'cuz I have never had an actual dream pertaining to tennis until recently.

First I had a dream that Venus and Serena came over to my house (Don't ask me how). They wanted to go in my room and see what it was like. I was completely speechless, and they just walked into my room without me and were looking around at my stuff. I was so shocked that I couldn't speak. Then, unfortunately I woke up.

Then a few days later, I had another dream about them. Venus and Serena were playing doubles, and I was there watching, and taking notes for my site to post the news the next day (lol). Then, during the match, Venus twisted her ankle. The doubles match was cancelled, and they both walked off the court. Then, somehow they came up to me (Again, don't ask me how). It was like I was a commentator for my site, and I was really scared about Venus' foot. I asked Venus, "Did you twist your ankle? Are you going to be able to play next week?" Venus was like "Yeah, why do you ask?" I said, "Well, I have a site on you guys, and I need to know so I can post the news to everyone." Both sisters at the same time said "really, what's it called?" I told them the site, and they thought it was cool. Serena then said that they had to go, because their van had arrived. Then they asked me if I wanted to go with them. I said sure, but then woke up cuz I was so excited, lol.

Anyway, pretty strange dreams, but I just thought it was funny that I had to dreams about them around the same time. Maybe it's cuz I haven't seen them play much lately so I'm having withdrawls. Lol, but I'm curious if anyone else has had a real dream about the sisters? I'd like to hear them if you do. ;)

Williams Rulez
Jan 31st, 2002, 01:58 PM
I hope the dream about Venus injuring her foot isn't true :eek: :eek:

I have dreamt about Venus and Serena once each. I dreamt that Venus had won the French Open the night before she played. It seemed so vivid and real, she was holding the trophy and all. But the next day, my dream was crushed as she lost to Barbara :(

My dream about Serena was that she visited me and all. We had a chat and stuff. She was very nice of course :D

GrandSlammed
Jan 31st, 2002, 10:54 PM
LMAO! Jeff... Some dream there!

Woooooo!! You been doing some serious dreaming boy!! :)

Me? I have had a couple of dreams about Williams*2.

In one about Venus.. she was wearing her beads again!!:)

I was watching from the stands, and she was beating Davenport DOWN... On CLAY!!

I was so happy in this dream Jeff, cause Vee was playing SERVE/VOLLEY, and hitting 140 mph serves...first and second serves!! Big ACES, and jammin' unreturnable serves. Everytime she served, the radar gun would register 140+, and the crowd would just gasp in awe. When Davenport did managed to get the ball back, Vee would hit volleys winners so unbelievable, I couldn't describe them to you if I tryed! And Venus would hit return winners, EVERYTIME, off of every one of Davenport's serves! Crazy!!:)

But, I couldn't understand WHY Billie Jean King was sitting courtside though, like it was Fed Cup or something, lol! Billie was cheering Venus on like a mad woman, lol! I guess because, in real life, serve/volley is the style of play Billie really wants Venus to adopt.:)

Well... Venus totally blasted through the first set, 6-0, at warp speed it seemed... and it was strange that the WHOLE crowd was cheering for VENUS, and NOT one Davenport supporter in the crowd.... not one.. strange!:confused: I couldn't help but think, Wow... Lindsay is really mentally TOUGH! Not one fan on her side... and she acted so unaffected, LOL!

I woke up after that... maybe because of Venus' tendency to "go away" in 2nd sets!! LOL!

Jeff
Feb 1st, 2002, 11:20 AM
Hehe, glad 2 see I'm not the only one having these dreams. Funny story, guys :D

Candy946
Feb 1st, 2002, 11:24 PM
I'd like to share my Venus and Serena dreams, eventhough Jeff's already heard them.

My first dream of them was I came home from school and there they were, Venus and Serena in my house just looking at pictures. I was overwhelmed with joy and just started talking with them, non stop. Then I asked for their autograph and they were delighted to sign my Venus and Serena dolls. We went to the mall and hung out there for a while, shopping for clothes, then my sisters woke my up to bring them to school.

My second dream was not pleasant at all. I dreamed that my English teacher showed us the U.S. Open Final that she had recorded at the last day of school. Never knew she liked tennis. Anyway, as we were watching the match, Venus and Serena had a disagreement which turned into a huge cat fight. They started hitting each other with their rackets and everybody in my class was yelling. One side shouted, "Go Venus!". The other side yelled back, "Go Serena!" Instead of being concerned, they treated it like it was a WWF event rather than tennis. I just covered my eyes and then I woke up after that. Strange huh?

Anyways, have you guys had dreams of other players too?
Would love to read about them, hihihihi

Jeff
Feb 2nd, 2002, 11:27 AM
As a matter of fact Candy946, I have had a dream about another tennis player...which you know, but I will tell the others ;)

I had a dream about Martina Hingis. I was playing against her at the U.S. Open on Arthur Ashe Stadium. It's so weird how much your brain actually can retain, because it felt so real: every aspect of it, the crowd, the court, Martina. Anyway, I was playing a real match against her, like I was a pro. It started out a good dream...until the match began. I served to Martina, and my serve was so slow that Martina began busting up laughing. I was so embarrassed. She asked the Chair Umpire "Do I really have to play against this guy? Hahaha." After that I woke up. :D

Rubylips
Feb 4th, 2002, 02:13 AM
You know guy's i had a dream about Venus,but all i can remmember is VENUS look soooo beautiful.hER HAIR WAS UP IN A FRENCH ROLL,and her face was beautiful.It was a head shot.:confused:

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 4th, 2002, 07:03 AM
I had a dream about both. I had a dream about Venus a few nights before she won her first Wimbledon title. I cant really remember what about. I had a dream about Serena during the 2001 US Open and I was following her around helping her prepare for her match. I remember that she was very rude to me and treating me like a gofer. That's was just fine, anything for BRICKHOUSE.

A friend and I went to the Pilot Pen 2000 and stayed in the same hotel as the player. I had a lucky run-in in the lobby with Venus. The lobby was empty and she was by herself so I had her to myself but this thread is not about this so. I remember however laying in bed that night and thinking that at that very moment, Venus was only a few floors from me. We were sleeping under the same roof. It blew my mind. :eek:

HAIL-VENUS
Feb 4th, 2002, 09:41 PM
OMG, I've had several dreams about meeting Venus and Serena, but only 2 stand out in my mind as being very strange.

During US Open 2000, I really liked Serena's dress(black sheer top, purple/black sheer bottom). I guess it led to this

1) I dreamed that I was lying on the floor in front of a cozy fireplace, then Serena appeared. She climbed on top of me and started grinding. This was really weird because I'm female, and in the dream I was myself. Anyway, I grabbed her butt really tight, then I woke up feeling tired as hell.

I had this dream about three or four nights ago, and it upset me.

2)I dreamed that me and a couple of friends were at this tennis match. The setting was really strange. It was blue all over and the players were wearing blue outfits. Anyway, Venus and Serena came out and started hitting to their opponents. One of my friends joked that V&S were wearing beads again. My back was turned to the court(I don't know how I watched the match), I turned around and started saying really mean things to Venus about her hair. She became hysterical and I asked her why she was wearing the beads, and she said "Because someone is dying!!!" then she started to cry. I felt so bad. Before I could apologize, Venus started chasing me. We were in some building at this point. I ran as fast as I could, darting around corners. She finally caught up with me and grabbed me from behind. I was so affraid, then I woke up.

I don't mind the first dream, but I don't want to have #2 ever again.:sad:

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 5th, 2002, 06:36 AM
LMAO@Hail. If Venus chases you and wupp your a$$, you probably will have #2 again, right there on the spot;)

Candy946
Feb 5th, 2002, 08:37 AM
I wonder what these dreams mean. Is there a pattern here, coz most of us had 2nd dreams about them.

Jeff
Feb 5th, 2002, 11:26 AM
Lol, Hail-Venus, that's hilarious :D I won't even go there about the first dream...umm..hehe ;)