PDA

View Full Version : ever date someone b/c you were bored?

tazban1
Aug 12th, 2003, 04:40 AM
So a guy who I don't really feel much one way or the other just called me.

My first reaction was "nah" but then the other part of me says "it's not like you have anything better to do"

disposablehero
Aug 12th, 2003, 04:41 AM
Boredom dating is good. You might get some sex, and you feel little pain when it goes south.

GBFH
Aug 12th, 2003, 04:41 AM
nope. can't sayez I have.

Even if I had the opportunity I wouldn't do it...I have major "it will come back to bite you in the ass"-itis.

So you going out with this dude now?

Miss Thang
Aug 12th, 2003, 04:43 AM
And you know it chile! :cool: Just as long as aint nobody gettin hurt y'all just keepin each other company. ;)

Keith
Aug 12th, 2003, 04:50 AM
Well if you are truly that bored and have nothing better to do, and you are hard up for a free meal, then go for it.

decemberlove
Aug 12th, 2003, 04:56 AM
nah, but ive fucked cos i was bored

Keith
Aug 12th, 2003, 04:58 AM
nah, but ive fucked cos i was bored

In lieu of the date?

GBFH
Aug 12th, 2003, 05:02 AM
lmao, holiday!

decemberlove
Aug 12th, 2003, 05:08 AM
In lieu of the date?

well to be honest, ive never really been on a date with the opposite sex, only the same sex. not since i was 15, and thats too early, imo, for it to really count.

tazban1
Aug 12th, 2003, 07:21 AM
The truly pathetic thing is that this is probably my best prospect in about 2 months.

If I really wanted a date, right now I have my pick of:

5 or 6 rap video stereotypes that annoy the hell out of me

1 guy who refuses to take a "no" who I've dubbed "the investigator" because he always has to know the slightest thing I'm doing. I know it's because he's attracted to me, but it's really getting on my nerves. he's my roommate's best friend so I can't really avoid him.

1 bible thumping hypocrite neighbor who I find annoying and not very bright

1 35 year old guy (I'm 22) who plays video games all day and stinks of cigarettes and whose lifetime accomplishment stories consist of "the old lady that gave him a handjob" and "the stripper that stuck her tits in his face".

1 Pepsi vendor who I don't mind, but goes around seeing how many girls from each store he can get. So if I went out with him, I'd just be another mark on his tally.

Taking all that into account, I suppose "guy I feel nothing for either way" isn't too bad. The guy is getting his masters degree to be a doctor, so he'd actually be a pretty good catch if I felt any attraction or chemistry with him .

There is one guy I really like, but he never shows any interest except when he's drunk, and he'd probably take any decently looking warm body in that state.

So the total is 1 guy I'm not really interested in, 9 or 10 guys I can't stand, and 1 guy I like who doesn't seem interested in me. I swear, I think I emit a loser/sleazebag pheremone. If there's a dumbass in the bunch, you can count on me to find him. Yet the guys a really like, never seem to be attracted to me.

Fantastic
Aug 12th, 2003, 03:05 PM
If only I had dates to accept when I'm bored.