PDA

View Full Version : m-e pelletier will play...

barabanschikova_fan
Aug 11th, 2003, 08:24 PM
tuesday night!!! damn another bad decision by tennis canada!!! she asked to play on the day and they refuse!

she will play the second match on centre court!

bonne chance quand meme m-e!!!

barabanschikova_fan
Aug 11th, 2003, 08:59 PM
is it surprise you... not me.

XaDavK_Kapri
Aug 12th, 2003, 03:26 AM
barabanschikova_fan
J'aime bcp ta signature :)

barabanschikova_fan
Aug 12th, 2003, 02:32 PM
thanks ten_isse_fan

¤CharlDa¤
Aug 12th, 2003, 07:08 PM
Marie-Eve va prouver que les canadiennes (et surtout québécoises! :P) ne sont aps toutes de perdantes! (Scuse moi Mélanie!!!!)

Go Marie-Eve!!!! :D

*JR*
Aug 12th, 2003, 11:30 PM
Marie-Eve va prouver que les canadiennes (et surtout québécoises! :P) ne sont aps toutes de perdantes! (Scuse moi Mélanie!!!!)

Go Marie-Eve!!!! :D Merci! http://www.fencing.ca/athlete_photos/marie-eve_pelletier_bio.jpg

brunof
Aug 12th, 2003, 11:47 PM
A good chance she will take out Washington...

¤CharlDa¤
Aug 13th, 2003, 03:14 AM
Marie-Eve.....:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I am sssso disappointed!!! Well at least you showed in the end of the second and start of the third how you can play!!!! You were clearly top 100 in those games!!!!

Well at least the Québécoises showed they could play...They both give great amtches!!!! Their WC were worth it! Compared to old Drake who completely wasted it!

XaDavK_Kapri
Aug 13th, 2003, 03:27 AM
Yeah, Drake completely lost her mind. Ko was just a little unexperienced I think, she just needs to get some matches under her belt. Mélanie and Marie-Ève showed they were top 100 material. Somehow, I am a lot more disappointed in Marie-Ève's match. Probably because she was the one I expected the most to win.

Felly Tournato
Aug 13th, 2003, 03:55 AM
You were clearly top 100 in those games!!!!

:lol:

Marie-Ève showed they were top 100 material.

:haha:

XaDavK_Kapri
Aug 13th, 2003, 04:02 AM
Oh yah, sorry they were from Québec. Here's the truth... Drake clearly showed she really is the leader and she deserves this spot in Canada. She showed the youngsters what's the good way to act on court and how to really win a match and never give up! She was GREAT! Her behavior was immaculate and she nearly won the match! Maureen showed us why she was in the top 100, didn't she ? That better ? :p Now which post looks the more plausible ? :haha:

patricktav2003
Aug 13th, 2003, 04:14 AM
QUE DE BEAU MATCH PRESENTE PAR NOS QUEBECOISE ET ON PEUT ETRE FIERE D ELLES ET DE LEUR TRAVAIL!!:):):):):yeah:

BUT MARIE-EVE HAD BETTER CHANCES THEN MELANIE BUT STILL A GREAT FIGHT!