PDA

View Full Version : Belgian sportwoman of the year

Josh
Aug 11th, 2003, 06:26 PM
I think it's pretty clear that it's between Kima nd Justine but who do you think has a slight advantage on the other one? To me it seems like the Belgian journalists don't really like Justine as much as Kim but before Kim reached #1, it was obvious they had to choose Justine based on her grand slam win. Now that Kim is #1, I believe she has again taken the lead even though I value Justine's RG win slightly higher than Kim's #1.

So what do you think? Who is in the lead right now and what must happen for the other one to gain the advantage?

Come-on-kim
Aug 11th, 2003, 06:34 PM
I don't think we can tell anything before the US Open!

If Kim wins it, Kim'll have it

If Justine wins it, Justine'll have it

If none of them wins it, don't know!

The Crow
Aug 11th, 2003, 07:19 PM
If Kim doesn't win the US Open I don't see how they could justify picking her. :confused:

The Crow
Aug 11th, 2003, 07:19 PM
And Josh good topic, I was planning to post something similar ;)

fleemke≥
Aug 11th, 2003, 07:35 PM
If Kim doesn't win the US Open I don't see how they could justify picking her. :confused:

:)
although both girls or playing very well this year it was justine who won the big matches (so far) and has beaten Serena and Kim several times.
I hope they give it to Justine this year ...

Juju_fan
Aug 11th, 2003, 07:40 PM
If none of them win the US Open, they should give it to Justine. Why? Because she's won the slam and it pretty much equals the first belgian to be number one in tennis, and she has beaten Kim in the big matches, AND enough is enough! Kim already had it 4 times, and Justine none, so they should give it to Justine who deserves this once in her life at least ;)

But, I guess the Belgian winner of the US Open will definitely get this award ;)

carot
Aug 11th, 2003, 07:58 PM
i hope it's muriel sarkany or ann wauters, but if it has to be a tennisplayer then it should go to justine, but of course kim will win ... again

The Crow
Aug 11th, 2003, 08:36 PM
Muriel will probably have to be happy if she's in the top 10 :rolleyes:

Martian KC
Aug 11th, 2003, 08:44 PM
With the bias that has been displayed for the past 2 years, they'll likely give it to clijsters again.

Josh
Aug 11th, 2003, 09:32 PM
Hmmm do you think they've even heard of Sarkany? :rolleyes:

gopher
Aug 12th, 2003, 06:57 AM
maybe Becue ?

DutchieGirl
Aug 12th, 2003, 09:33 AM
I don't know who else is in the running for it, but out of Kim and Justine at the moment I'd say Justine. And that's unbiased, coz I'm more a Kim fan that a Justine fan!

Calvin
Aug 12th, 2003, 09:36 AM
what a load of crap! unless kim wins the USO and Justine goes out first round, Justine is sure to be Sportvrouw van het Jaar.

People complaining Kim won it four years straight becoz of the biased media are only right about the first times she won it. In 2001 and 2002 she was the best Belgian Sportswoman (and had better results than Justine, so no need to wollow in self-pity, "poor Justine this and that").

Actually, Kim having won it so many times plays in Justine's favour, because unless there is a big difference in results (eg Kim winning everything there is left this year and Justine losing first rounds), Justine will be voted Sportvrouw van het Jaar because "Kim heeft het al zo veel gewonnen".

You won't hear me complaining when Justine wins it, you actually won't hear many people complaining: 2003 is the first year Justine actually deserves to win it.

So please, don't start whining about Kim winning it again and about how unfair it is, because Justine is this year's clear favourite!

PS: muriel & ann don't stand a chance. they're geat sportswomen, but they're unlucky to play a sport thats not popular enough... otoh its easier to reach the top when there are less competitors... so the "sportvrouw van het jaar trofee" going to a tennis player makes more sense

Josh
Aug 12th, 2003, 02:42 PM
Talking about being defensive :rolleyes:

Where did you see anyone whine or "wollow in self-pity"?

per4ever
Aug 12th, 2003, 02:52 PM
david, I still expect Kim to win.

Justine deserves it, but do all voters know the value of winning a GS? They do know (or think) that the number one is the best player in the world.

Calvin
Aug 12th, 2003, 03:27 PM
okay, admittedly this was not the best thread to use the words whine and self-pity, as the general atmosphere in this thread wasnt that bad. I'm actually talking about a whole number of people's reactions to Kim constantly winning, and automatically assuming she will win again, not only in this thread.

The last couple of years Kim was better than Justine, but even if she wins the USO, I still believe Justine will win the 2003 award, just because kim has won it so often...

ah well, Justine does deserve the award and this year is an excellent chance to give it to her, but i just wish people wouldn't exagerate the "everyone loves Kim, look at poor Justine" -act (no im not making this up, some people do)

we'll see who was right, and is Kim wins after all, I ll be one of the first to stand up and yell "this is unfair" :D

The Crow
Aug 12th, 2003, 03:31 PM
what a load of crap! unless kim wins the USO and Justine goes out first round, Justine is sure to be Sportvrouw van het Jaar.

I don't think so. If Kim wins the US Open and Justine doesn't reach the first place on the rankings in 2003, Kim will get it (and will deserve it).

People complaining Kim won it four years straight becoz of the biased media are only right about the first times she won it. In 2001 and 2002 she was the best Belgian Sportswoman (and had better results than Justine, so no need to wollow in self-pity, "poor Justine this and that").

Agreed, I just think it's a pity for Justine really. Being one of the best sports women in Europe but not the number 1 in your own country ;)

Actually, Kim having won it so many times plays in Justine's favour, because unless there is a big difference in results (eg Kim winning everything there is left this year and Justine losing first rounds), Justine will be voted Sportvrouw van het Jaar because "Kim heeft het al zo veel gewonnen".

Maybe, but I'm not sure though. I have the feeling that some journalists let their personal bias play a role.

You won't hear me complaining when Justine wins it, you actually won't hear many people complaining: 2003 is the first year Justine actually deserves to win it.

Yeah that was what I was thinking last year too around this point, but then Kim goes on winning the masters :mad: ;)

So please, don't start whining about Kim winning it again and about how unfair it is, because Justine is this year's clear favourite!

I don't think she's the clear favourite, David, not at all... At this point of the year she should be though.

PS: muriel & ann don't stand a chance. they're geat sportswomen, but they're unlucky to play a sport thats not popular enough... otoh its easier to reach the top when there are less competitors... so the "sportvrouw van het jaar trofee" going to a tennis player makes more sense

Agreed again. Still Muriel and Ann are both great sportswomen, who are not appreciated enough imo. Media can do something about it you know...

Or you can follow the Ulla Werbrouck logic, that a sportswoman (talking about Muriel) SHE (the almighty queen :rolleyes: ) had never heard of didn't deserve to be in the rankings of the sportswoman of the year anyway :rolleyes:

Calvin
Aug 12th, 2003, 03:50 PM
don't get me started on Ulla Werbrouck :rolleyes:

anyhow, if tennis or basketball or wall climbing (?maybe this one is, i dont know) was divided in weight categories we would have heaps of world and olympic champions!

anyhow, I don't blame Ulla, she has just been under the influence of JM DD for too long ;)

The Crow
Aug 12th, 2003, 03:53 PM
Oh yeah the arrogance of the judokas (is this English? :o) is legendary :lol:

Although I think Jean-Marie is quite funny ;)

Come-on-kim
Aug 12th, 2003, 04:05 PM
yeah, what did de decker said when kim won the award for the first time? he seemed to be quite angry?

Brαm
Aug 12th, 2003, 04:11 PM
De Decker: "Wie wil je eigenlijk belonen? De coming man of diegene die er al staat [aan de top]?"

AntennA
Aug 12th, 2003, 04:16 PM
I guess - for once - Jean-Marie Dedecker was right: Kim was only ranked 47 and had won one WTA-tournament (in Luxemburg). She was the best newcomer that year, but Kim - based on her results - wasn't the best sportswoman of the year. So I can understand the frustration of Ulla & Jean-Marie at that time. The other years Kim earned the trophy, it was of course well deserved!! :angel:

BelgianGirl
Aug 12th, 2003, 05:42 PM
At this moment I would give it to Justine. But I'm not sure what the voters will do. If Kim hadn't become nr1 I was pretty sure they would vote for Justine.
But now? Kim is so popular (more than Justine I think) and her main achievement (becoming nr1) will be fresher in people's memory than Justine's RG.
I think it would be very close...

But it will all depend of the USopen and the Masters I think.
We'll just have to wait and see what happens... :p

DutchieGirl
Aug 12th, 2003, 05:50 PM
Oh yeah the arrogance of the judokas (is this English? :o) is legendary :lol:

Although I think Jean-Marie is quite funny ;)

no, I don't think it's English, but even I don't know the English word for Judoka! :o And besides, I think everyone can figure it out from the "judo" part anyway! ;) It's judoka in Dutch though isn't it? think I was reading some article on Mark Huizinga once! ;)

The Crow
Aug 12th, 2003, 06:11 PM
Yep it's judoka in Dutch and I hadn't got a clue what the English word is ;) ("Judo fighting people" didn't sound right ;))

Lien
Aug 12th, 2003, 11:04 PM
I would love for Justine to have it actually. That first slam, I don't know it is more special than being number one to me. And normally they should give it to her. I don't think Kim will like it if she has to accept it again, it is a honour indeed but five consecutive times is maybe a bit too much. Last year she insisted that Marc Herremans should receive the trophee of sports personality, so she wouldn't mind if Justine would go and receive the trophee of sports woman.

About the others sports, I find a bit sad for other female sporters. They are always in the limelight, tennis is such a mondial sport.

~|Naomi|~
Aug 13th, 2003, 12:28 AM
Kim has said before she owuld love Henin to win it as she has already won it, so it would be great for Henin to win it.

Don't want to get Henin fans fired up, but I think Kim's doubles resluts should also be taken into account. She isn't only excelling on the singles court, but also the doubles.

I have no idea who should win it. But can only imagine how Henin would react if she didn't win it, seeing her reaction after not getting it in 2001, when Kim deserved it.

katrientje
Aug 13th, 2003, 09:53 AM
I really hope Justine gets it. I am not saying doesn't deserve, but obviously she has accomplished amazing things this year. But Kim leading 5-0 in awards just isn't right, given their similar results.... That's not fair IMO

AntennA
Aug 13th, 2003, 01:10 PM
Blijkbaar weten de sportjournalisten het ook nog niet zo goed, afgaande op het artikel van Koen Meulenaere in Knack van deze week:

"... De dupe van de historie is eens te meer de arme sportjournalist. Op wie moeten wij in 's hemelsnaam stemmen als het formulier voor de Sportvrouw van het Jaar onder onze neus wordt geduwd? Voor Henin die Roland Garros won, of voor Clijsters die officieel nummer ťťn van de wereld is. En vergeet niet: er is ook nog Gladys Willems, wereldkampioene indoor handboogschieten. Het is een mooi beroep, maar een moeilijk." ;)

The Crow
Aug 13th, 2003, 02:01 PM
Damn, van Gladys Willems had ik ook nog niet gehoord :o

carot
Aug 13th, 2003, 03:55 PM
Damn, van Gladys Willems had ik ook nog niet gehoord :o
wat nog maar eens aangeeft hoe selectief de belgische berichtgeving is

Hingiswinsthis
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:24 AM
if there's a year where Justine deserves this title, it will be this year regardless of not being #1 or winning the most matches. She's the better player this year in terms of quality matches and she's the major. This conversation is only making Kim look REALLY desperate to win the US Open just to win this award 5 years in a row???

Regardless of who wins in the US Open, Justine should win like her or not. However I don't think JUJU is concerned about a certain award, she's here to win the US Open!:):)

~|Naomi|~
Aug 14th, 2003, 10:34 PM
if there's a year where Justine deserves this title, it will be this year regardless of not being #1 or winning the most matches. She's the better player this year in terms of quality matches and she's the major. This conversation is only making Kim look REALLY desperate to win the US Open just to win this award 5 years in a row???

Regardless of who wins in the US Open, Justine should win like her or not. However I don't think JUJU is concerned about a certain award, she's here to win the US Open!:):)

Oh I think she is concerned with the award

gopher
Aug 15th, 2003, 11:52 AM
Kim will win the USOpen.

E. Blackadder
Aug 15th, 2003, 11:57 AM
give it to els => problem solved :p ;)

Megli
Aug 15th, 2003, 12:27 PM
give it to els => problem solved :p ;)

:lol:

Toontje
Aug 24th, 2003, 10:46 AM
I think Kim's doubles results should also be taken into account. She isn't only excelling on the singles court, but also the doubles.
Count those players who did achieve to be ranked 1 in singles and doubles.
That's achieved in 52 weeks of good playing!

#1 player in the world deserve to win the sportswoman of the year award.

If Justine can achieve that by years-end........then she'll deserve to the sportswoman of the year award.

Brαm
Aug 24th, 2003, 11:01 AM
I think that the US Open & the Year-end championships will be decisive.
If Kim wins both, then she should get the trophy.
If Justine wins the US Open & Kim wins Y-E Champs, then IMO Justine should definitely get it!!

Hagar
Sep 1st, 2003, 12:30 PM
i hope it's muriel sarkany or ann wauters, but if it has to be a tennisplayer then it should go to justine, but of course kim will win ... again

OK, shoot me, but who is Muriel Sarkany?

The Crow
Sep 1st, 2003, 02:02 PM
Een muurklimster. Ze is wereldkampioene.

arn
Sep 1st, 2003, 07:07 PM
Niet enkel wereldkampioene. Ze wint zo ongeveer alles wat er te winnen valt op muurklim-gebied. Spijtig dat je daar nooit iets van kan zien/lezen :(

Brαm
Sep 1st, 2003, 07:39 PM
Denk je nu echt dat er veel mensen geÔnteresseerd zijn in muurklimmen? :rolleyes:

arn
Sep 1st, 2003, 11:22 PM
Inderdaad, het is jammer genoeg de interesse/uitstraling in/van een sport die bepaalt hoe hoog of laag iemand eindigt in deze competitie. Maar wil dat zeggen dat Muriel daarom een mindere sportvrouw is als Kim? Net als Kim is ze gezegend met een enorm talent en wint ze zo ongeveer alles. Als gewoon al de media af en toe Muriels naam zouden vernoemen zou ze al hoger staan in de rankings van sportvrouw van het jaar.

Al het vorige niet om te zeggen dat ik vind dat Muriel sportvrouw vh jaar moet worden, maar dat het gewoon jammer is dat er niet altijd met gelijke maten gemeten wordt.

The Crow
Sep 2nd, 2003, 11:45 AM
Ja, en dat is een beetje het kip en het ei probleem eh: mensen zijn niet geinteresseerd in muurklimmen omdat ze het niet te zien krijgen, en muurklimmen wordt niet genoemd/getoond/... omdat de mensen niet geinteresseerd zijn....

Ik ga ook niet gaan verkondigen dat Muriel of Ann Wauters of zo sportvrouw van het jaar moeten worden, maar iets meer aandacht voor hun prestaties zou toch wel mogen. Als ze een finale kunnen uitzenden van een tier 2 tornooi in den tennis, kunnen ze wel eens het wereldkampioenschap muurklimmen van mij ook uitzenden (als daar een Belgische in meedoet).

Brαm
Sep 2nd, 2003, 07:43 PM
Op die post van The Crow heb ik maar 1 woord te zeggen

Kijkcijfers :)

arn
Sep 2nd, 2003, 10:55 PM
Een wereldkampioen in eender welke sport verdient toch wel 1 minuutje in het sportdeel van het nieuws? Of iets meer dan 3 regels in de krant?

Ŗcoene
Sep 3rd, 2003, 12:25 AM
Muurklimmen lijkt mij toch redelijk interessant. Stel u voor dat er een Belgische, even sympathiek als Kim zou muurklimmen, da zou ik wel willen zien.

The Crow
Sep 3rd, 2003, 10:28 AM
Op die post van The Crow heb ik maar 1 woord te zeggen

Kijkcijfers :)

A juist 'de kijkcijfers', de Almachtige God van de 21ste eeuw :rolleyes:

great smash
Sep 3rd, 2003, 11:44 AM
Met alle respect voor muurklimmen, een belangrijk verschil is het aantal mensen dat de sport beoefent.

Overal ter wereld spelen mensen tennis, volgens mij heb je in Rusland tegenwoordig tennisspelerkwekerijen, en ondanks de enorme hoeveelheid tennisspelers die het trachten te maken staat Kim bovenaan de ladder.

Hoeveel mensen beoefenen muurklimmen? Als er evenveel mensen zouden beginnen met muurklimmen als voor tennis het geval is, hoe groot is de kans dat Muriel dan nog steeds de beste zou zijn?

Alles heeft te maken met de hoeveelheid mensen waaruit je selecteert.

Wimanna
Sep 3rd, 2003, 12:08 PM
Sportjournalisten stemmen gewoon op hun favoriet, zo simpel is het. Ze kijken niet naar de behaalde resultaten, althans, die lijken bijkomstig. Vorig jaar werd JoŽl Smets pas 17e (!) omdat ie nipt tweede werd achter Sportman Everts in de WK-Stand. Smets domineerde het hele seizoen, won 3 GP's meer dan Everts, en toch scoorde hij amper een handvol punten... De logica is daar ver te zoeken...

Soit, geef dit jaar de trofee maar aan Justine! Zij won toch een GS he... (of Kim moest US Open nog winnen)

per4ever
Sep 3rd, 2003, 01:24 PM
euhm ge zou er van verschieten hoeveel mensen muurklimmen beoefenen!!! er zijn vrij veel klimmuren in BelgiŽ.

fleemke≥
Sep 3rd, 2003, 01:52 PM
Muurklimmen lijkt mij toch redelijk interessant. Stel u voor dat er een Belgische, even sympathiek als Kim zou muurklimmen, da zou ik wel willen zien.

Bengy das nu toch larie wa ge zegt :eek: Het karakter van iemand bepaald toch niet mee of hij/zij een wereldprestatie heeft neergezet :eek: Das net nog een van de fouten die de pers maken. Ik kan geloven dat het leuker is om met toffe mensen samen te werken maar dit mag NOOIT primeren op de resultaten als ze geloofwaardig willen overkomen ...

Ne klootzak die wereldkampioen muurklimmen wordt, heeft er niet minder voor moeten werken dan een supervriendelijke vent he? :confused:

kimclijsters4ever
Sep 3rd, 2003, 02:31 PM
Euhm ni dak mij der wil mee moeien maar bengy heeft da toch ni gezegd :confused:

hij zegt juist dat hij der wel naar zou zien als er een toffe inzit die het goe kan... Daar is toch niks mee? Denk aan de velen die tennis volgden omwille van Kournikova?

Maar ge hebt wel gelijk dat het karakter niks aan het resultaat verandert niet in pos of neg zin... Maar ik denk dat Bengy dat ook nooit wou beweren ;)

kimclijsters4ever
Sep 3rd, 2003, 02:38 PM
Oja om on-topic te blijven...

Als Kim de US-Open NIET wint --> Justine wordt Sportvrouw van het jaar
Als Kim de US-Open WINT en Justine wint de Masters NIET --> Kim sportvrouw van het jaar (sorry voor Justine maar de trofee is nu eenmaal voor de beste van het jaar, je kan moeilijk dan Justine de trofee geven omdat ze er nog geen gekregen heeft)

Als Kim de US-Open WINT en Justine WINT de Masters --> Een licht voordeel voor Justine al heeft Kim natuurlijk ook haar goeie dubbelresultaten...

rikvanlooy
Sep 3rd, 2003, 02:57 PM
Eigenlijk is het eenvoudig.

Justine en Kim hebben ongeveer evenveel ranking punten verdiend dit jaar.

Diegene die het best presteert op de US Open en de Masters zal op het einde van het jaar de meeste punten hebben.

Die persoon verdient volgens mij het meest de titel.

Momenteel denk ik dat Justine die persoon zal zijn.

fleemke≥
Sep 3rd, 2003, 03:21 PM
Euhm ni dak mij der wil mee moeien maar bengy heeft da toch ni gezegd :confused:

hij zegt juist dat hij der wel naar zou zien als er een toffe inzit die het goe kan... Daar is toch niks mee? Denk aan de velen die tennis volgden omwille van Kournikova?

Maar ge hebt wel gelijk dat het karakter niks aan het resultaat verandert niet in pos of neg zin... Maar ik denk dat Bengy dat ook nooit wou beweren ;)

ok dan denk ik dat ik het verkeerd begrepen had .. sorry bengy ;)

great smash
Sep 3rd, 2003, 03:37 PM
euhm ge zou er van verschieten hoeveel mensen muurklimmen beoefenen!!! er zijn vrij veel klimmuren in BelgiŽ.

Ik zou mij inderdaad kunnen vergissen, want ik ben zeker niet vertrouwd met het muurklimmen, maar ik vermoed toch nog altijd dat er op wereldvlak vťťl meer tennissers zijn i.v.m. muurklimmers...

Des te meer concurentie, des te belangrijker de prestatie,wat natuurlijk niet wegneemt dat media aandacht een (veel te) grote rol speelt!

carot
Sep 3rd, 2003, 04:00 PM
hmm

carot
Sep 3rd, 2003, 04:05 PM
Denk je nu echt dat er veel mensen geÔnteresseerd zijn in muurklimmen? :rolleyes:

muurklimmen is wel iets da erg leeft ze bij jongeren, kende gijle echt niemand die da dikwijls doet? bij mij doen spijtig genoeg al mijn vrienden da graag :D en van mijn vrienden is nauwelijks iemand geÔnteresseerd in tennis dus da hangt er gewoon vanaf in wa voor milieu ge zit.

op u volgende post over kijkcijfers : persies of tennis veel kijkcijfers had in het begin :rolleyes: juist omdat de televisie heeft doorgezet en er nadien de resultaten van kim en justine zijn geweest heeft het tennis nu redelijk wa kijkers.

met het wielrennen juist hetzelfde. vrt was zijn voetbalcontract kwijt aan vtm en is *toen* vollen bak wielerwedstrijden beginnen uitgeven en enkel en alleen daarom kijkt er nu meer volk naar. de media staat aan de wieg van haar eigen kijkcijfers.

carot
Sep 3rd, 2003, 04:10 PM
Met alle respect voor muurklimmen, een belangrijk verschil is het aantal mensen dat de sport beoefent.

Overal ter wereld spelen mensen tennis, volgens mij heb je in Rusland tegenwoordig tennisspelerkwekerijen, en ondanks de enorme hoeveelheid tennisspelers die het trachten te maken staat Kim bovenaan de ladder.

Hoeveel mensen beoefenen muurklimmen? Als er evenveel mensen zouden beginnen met muurklimmen als voor tennis het geval is, hoe groot is de kans dat Muriel dan nog steeds de beste zou zijn?

Alles heeft te maken met de hoeveelheid mensen waaruit je selecteert.

great smash - muriel sarkany is een groot talent, dat zal hopelijk niemand ontkennen, en dan word je beter naarmate de concurrentie hoger is, dus muriel zou zeker top zijn als muurklimmen mondialer was. en ik zou begot ni weten of muurklimmen mondiaal is, feit zal wel zijn dat er minder beoefenaars zijn dan tennissters. maar van basketbal kan je dat in elk geval niet zeggen: ann wauters heeft in frankrijk gespeeld, deed in de zomer de wnba en speelt nu de pannen van het dak in aziŽ dus heeft ze de top bereikt in wat meer dan het tennis een mondiale sport is.

carot
Sep 3rd, 2003, 04:11 PM
wimanna - volledig mee eens. het draait allemaal om hun persoonlijke favorietjes.

per4ever - jup. als wij met tschool sportdagen hadden stond er altijd ne klimmuur opt programma. samen met tennis.

kimc4ever - sorry maar volgens wat velen hier zeggen mogen de resultaten van kim in het dubbel niet meetellen want sorry dubbeltennis wordt ni beoefend door de besten ter wereld. :p geeft die troffe dus maar aan justine. :D

Als Kim de US-Open WINT en Justine WINT de Masters --> Een licht voordeel voor Justine

hallo? licht voordeel? licht??? justine wint dan wel de masters he, das het resultaat waarop kim zich vorig jaar moest baseren om den trofee binnen te halen. als justine de masters wint zou er geen twijfel mogen over bestaan da zij boven kim moet worden verkozen ongeacht het resultaat van de us open.

rikvanlooy - als ge echt zo gaat vergelijken, aantal verdiende punten dit jaar, dan moet ge ook de h2h erbij pakken vind ik, en dan bestaat er geen twijfel over wie hem verdient.

(twas wa te lang allemaal apart te antwoorden ;))

katrientje
Sep 7th, 2003, 03:46 AM
Als justine de trofee dees jaar niet krijgt, dan weet ik het niet meer zunne ;-)

arn
Sep 7th, 2003, 12:12 PM
Ja, nu is het wel duidelijk! :D

Enkel de 3de plaats ligt nog open. Waarschijnlijk Kim Gevaert, al verdient An Wouters het dit jaar meer.

Brαm
Sep 7th, 2003, 12:40 PM
En wat als Kirsten de US Open wint? :angel:
;)

Nee serieus, Justine verdient 'm nu zeker!

arn
Sep 7th, 2003, 11:15 PM
Het zal wel Kirsten bij de junioren worden :)

katrientje
Sep 7th, 2003, 11:21 PM
Het zal wel Kirsten bij de junioren worden :)

daar zou ik wel mee kunnen leven. ;) Schitterend seizoen voor Kirsten!

Ŗcoene
Sep 8th, 2003, 10:32 AM
ok dan denk ik dat ik het verkeerd begrepen had .. sorry bengy ;)

Da's helemaal niet erg. Missen is menselijk.

Je had het inderdaad wat verkeerd begrepen. Hetgeen je zegt is wel correct, maar ik heb niet het tegendeel beweert.