PDA

View Full Version : Are You Happy Now?

ns_Henin
Aug 9th, 2003, 03:11 PM
I mean, are you happy with ur life? Answer the questions :)

Are u happy with ur ___ condition?:
1. Body
2. Family
3. Economics
4. Study
5. Friendships
6. Love life

I'll answer the questions myself:

1. I think i dont fell happy with my body condition, im obese, not very tall, with the dark skin (in Asia ppl happier if their skin is bright i think), flat-nose :o and the point is im not happy at all.

2. I love my Family, I love my mother :D She loves me very much and so do I, I love my bro & my sis, I love my dad but the only thing I dislike my father, He cant control his emotion, i mean he often mad with no reason, and i think his relation with his family is not too good. (maybe u can hear the song by Chrissy Aguilera called "I'm OK") But i love my family ;)

3. I love my economics condition, my father can complete our needs, we are not too rich but i think im happy with my economics.

4. I was happy with my study, but now i feel very boring with this thing :o, and now Im not happy with this condition but i hope i can successfully pass this high school and find a good job, and to get that results i must study harder :)

5. My true friends is very little, only 2 ppl maybe. I know i have difficulties in associate to ppl :o I hate my condition and i hope i can find some new friends, to be honest im very lonely right now.

6. My love life... I confuse with this one :confused: . I think I'm bisexual but im not sure... I hope i can find someone special soon. Im not happy because i dont want to be a bisexual :sad:

Maybe u have any comments after u read my condition :D
or maybe u want to share ur condition to other posters here...
If u need my help or my advice to ur condition, i'll try to help u as far as i can :)

thalle
Aug 9th, 2003, 03:16 PM
1) Nope!
2) Sometimes!
3) I ow my dad money, I don't have any and I have to buy a present for him too... But it's OK!
4) I don't know if I am...
5) Anne, Anya, Marie and Mette, I love all of them. Unfortunately Anne and Mette will be gone for a year, and I wont be able to talk lots with Marie. Hopefully still with Anya...
6) I don't have any...

Am I happy? Ask me later!

SM
Aug 9th, 2003, 03:17 PM
funny thread
1. Body: okay
2. Family: need more space
3. Economics: i spend too much :(
4. Study: being a student doesnt help my finances :(, but i guess in 2.5 years my work will pay off when i graduate with 2 degrees.
5. Friendships: they rock!!!!!! :D
6. Love life: none :(

so i cant say im perfectly happy

ns_Henin
Aug 9th, 2003, 03:20 PM
Yeah that's why we called Human :D
We never get the totally satisfied in our life ;)

Vincent
Aug 9th, 2003, 03:23 PM
1. Body: No, i believe i can grow taller and more muscular. :D
2. Family: I hate my father to death, he is an asshole, definitely NO.
3. Economics: No, i have only $0.01 in my pocket. :rolleyes: :p
4. Study: No, way too lazy, but enough to beat 60 % of my classmates.
5. Friendship: YESSSSS! i have so many friends.
6. Love Life: I haven't come out to anyone, so the answer is NO.

I got 5 No and 1 Yes, poor me. :sad: :haha:

paycheck
Aug 9th, 2003, 03:27 PM
Yeah that's why we called Human :D
We never get the totally satisfied in our life ;)

And that is why we keep on getting better ;)

Elleke
Aug 9th, 2003, 03:30 PM
1. Body: Okay.. so yes.
2. Family: I hate my father , but all the rest is okay, so yes I'm happy about my family.
3. Economics: no, lolz, I need more money! ;)
4. Study: no school at the moment , so SSSHHT ;), But I think I'm happy about it, not that I love school or anything, not at all even. so Yes-No
5. Friendships: yes :kiss: love all my friends, they're the best thing in my life I think
6. Love life: uh, Don't have a bf, but don't care that much
==> I'm a happy girl :yeah:;)

Mateo Mathieu
Aug 9th, 2003, 03:33 PM
1. Body: Just OK so, yes ;)
2. Family: Just OK :)
3. Economics: I have a little money :p
4. Study: Too lazy :o
5. Friendships: They're awesome! :hearts:
6. Love life: None :sad:

Harju.
Aug 9th, 2003, 03:34 PM
1. Body : Sort of.. I mean I'm okay with it, but if I want to change, I want a muscular body
2. Family okay, I hate my dad so muchhhh that you couldn't imagine.. But I love my sister and brother
3. Economics - Well, right now I'm not really satiesfied.. I wish I could be richer..
4. Study - Well, not in the mood of study.. but i'm pretty good at it IF I WANT
5. Friendships - hmmph, let's just skip this one.. pretty little
6. Love life - PASS

Mateo Mathieu
Aug 9th, 2003, 03:36 PM
WOW!! Most of here hate their father!! :eek: I don't cares about my father as well!! :o

Harju.
Aug 9th, 2003, 03:41 PM
WOW!! Most of here hate their father!! :eek: I don't cares about my father as well!! :o
My father is definately an asshole

DutchieGirl
Aug 9th, 2003, 04:13 PM
My father is definately an assholeIt's weird, because I get on really well with my Dad, but I don't like my Mum so much!

per4ever
Aug 9th, 2003, 04:31 PM
1. Body
hmm not completely, I'm not in my best shape yet..but will be in september when competition starts again :)

2. Family
yeah never had problems with them :D

3. Economics
economical situation is not that great here atm, not much work (lots of unemployed)..so could be better

4. Study
Can't really complain that much..almost graduated

5. Friendships
I have great friends, and I know I can trust them for 100% which is really important for me.

6. Love life
what love life? :rolleyes: not existent at the moment

Lien
Aug 9th, 2003, 05:06 PM

It is strange it is a bit my problem too, it is not that I hate my father cause really he is a wonderful person and he does everything for his children. But yeah basically it comes to this we argue a lot about the silliest things, I rarely agree with his point of vue which can irritate him sometimes. It is not my fault that we have the same characters (and both Taurus as star sign :p ) and we are so obstinate. It is difficult for me sometimes we can have so much fun but then on other times we are argueing and then I have some hate feelings I must admit.
It is strange I never have it with my mum.

1. Body uhm lets say I am not really satisfied with it but I am working on that part.

2. family yeah pretty well I guess

3. Economics-OK

4.Study, like what I am doing

5. Friends I have fairly many friends I can say, I can have lots of fun with them going out and stuff but there are five really really good friends. I like all my friends :kiss: , frienship is wonderful it keeps me standing sometimes.

6. Love life two words not existing :o

I must say I am pretty happy. I can be lonely sometimes but I then I listen to some music or make a long walk with my dog and yeah it can cheer up.

jenny161185
Aug 9th, 2003, 05:23 PM
1. Not really slightly chuby and had just lost a lot of weight
2. happy but thre can be bad fights with parents but my bro and sis are great!
3. Dad has a good job with good income and ive a summer job with good money
4. going into my final year in school and didnt do so well last year so very nervous
5. HAPPY enough but Im not as close to onre of my best friends as I have been Im trying to work it out though
6. non existent though ive ben with the odd person secretly every so often - I get depressed when thinking about love life:(

great thread!

Experimentee
Aug 9th, 2003, 05:25 PM
1. Body - yes
2. Family - yes, i dont get along with my dad sometimes but i love the rest of my family
3. Economics - no, i have no job and hardly any money
4. Study - yes, i could be getting higher marks but it doesnt worry me that much
5. Friendships - no i havent got many friends since i started at uni
6. Love life - its ok, have a bf, might be better if he actually lived here though instead of moving away :rolleyes:

Megli
Aug 9th, 2003, 05:32 PM
1. Body - it's ok, not the best but ok.
2. Family - great famiily, never have fights. Help me always when I need it.
3. Economics - getting better since I have a summerjob (and a weekendjob I heard today)
4. Study - Just changed course, hopefully I will do better now
5. Friendships - I've some great friends, but not too many. I'm happy with the friends I have.
6. Love life - no bf, lovelife could be much better...

I'm quite happy.

Vincent
Aug 9th, 2003, 05:46 PM
My father is definately an asshole
My father is not much better than your's, they are retard, dickhead, asshole, bitch and idiot. I hate him!!!!

controlfreak
Aug 9th, 2003, 07:26 PM
Well I am fed up with my parents, have no money, am bored of studying, don't have any real friends, and no love life, BUT....

I am healthy, relaxed, in good shape, and enjoying the way I am looking and feeling! One out of six ain't bad!

New question for this thread: would you trade in all of your 'yes' answers to change your most disappointing 'no'? I wouldn't!

controlfreak
Aug 9th, 2003, 07:31 PM
I like the way virtually everybody in this thread has no love life, lol. That's the power of WTAWorld for you! :cool: