PDA

View Full Version : Dogville

Brαm
Aug 9th, 2003, 01:04 PM
Did anyone here see the film "Dogville" by Lars von Trier? Did you enjoy watching it?

Tell us what YOU think about it!

controlfreak
Aug 9th, 2003, 01:53 PM
It has Nicole Kidman in it.
I think I am going to enjoy watching her it.

Mateo Mathieu
Aug 9th, 2003, 02:52 PM
Nope but I would like to see it because of Nicole Kidman :tape:

thalle
Aug 9th, 2003, 03:02 PM
I saw bits of it, and it seems so weird... I don't think it's good...
They filmed it in one big room, and the houses are just squares, drawn at the floor, so no I didn't like what I saw...

Stijn
Aug 9th, 2003, 04:00 PM
The story itself was good, Nicole was lovely, but I didn't like the way they filmed it....

Luna_Angel_84
Aug 9th, 2003, 05:52 PM
Yeah, there's something weird about the dog in it too- it's just a chalk drawing on the ground or something with barking noises in the background every so often. Saying all that, however, I will go and see it if it makes its way to N.Ireland, even if it's just to see Nicole. ;)

Barrie_Dude
Aug 9th, 2003, 05:54 PM
Yeah, there's something weird about the dog in it too- it's just a chalk drawing on the ground or something with barking noises in the background every so often. Saying all that, however, I will go and see it if it makes its way to N.Ireland, even if it's just to see Nicole. ;) :rolleyes: PERVERT :rolleyes: ;) :p

Luna_Angel_84
Aug 9th, 2003, 05:56 PM
I am not a pervert! I merely appreciate great beauty. :p

Barrie_Dude
Aug 9th, 2003, 05:58 PM
I am not a pervert! I merely appreciate great beauty. :p......And You'd Like To Get Jiggy With Nicole! ;) :p

rand
Aug 11th, 2003, 12:01 PM
GREAT MOVIE! best new one I saw this year I think....

Brαm
Aug 12th, 2003, 10:28 AM
GREAT MOVIE! best new one I saw this year I think....
According to you, what was so great about it then?

rand
Aug 13th, 2003, 08:49 AM
According to you, what was so great about it then?
everything actually...it was very intense, great acting by everyone, great filming....very subtle in it's developping too...and a great critic of society (at least as much of the nicole character as of the rest too....), unbelievably original....of course it's just that people have difficulties in see behind the theatral setting.....but if people would only make an effort....
also by far the best acting prestation of nicole kidman,even better than in eyes wide shut....