PDA

View Full Version : Schnyder, Shaughnessy, Pistolesi withdraw

BritBoy
Aug 9th, 2003, 11:07 AM
Patty Schnyder, Meghann Shaughnessy and Anna Pistolesi have become the latest players to pull out of next week's AT&T Cup tournament in Toronto.

Shaughnessy has a back injury, Schnyder is suffering from a wrist problem while Pistolesi's reason for withdrawing is unknown.

Venus Williams, Chanda Rubin and Alexandra Stevenson withdrew from the event earlier this week.

Belgian duo Kim Clijsters and Justine Henin-Hardenne are the top two seeds.

(From BBC Teletext)

Mattographer
Aug 9th, 2003, 11:24 AM
Anna Pistolesi in the semis of Helsinki and she unable to travelling in many miles away and not enough for adjection from clay to hard.

Shine On Silver Moon
Aug 9th, 2003, 11:25 AM
Patty Schnyder, Meghann Shaughnessy and Anna Pistolesi have become the latest players to pull out of next week's AT&T Cup tournament in Toronto.

Shaughnessy has a back injury, Schnyder is suffering from a wrist problem while Pistolesi's reason for withdrawing is unknown.

Venus Williams, Chanda Rubin and Alexandra Stevenson withdrew from the event earlier this week.

Belgian duo Kim Clijsters and Justine Henin-Hardenne are the top two seeds.

(From BBC Teletext)

Whats does this suppose to mean then? Reshuffle in MD and Q draw? I wonder... :confused: :eek: :wavey:

Rothes
Aug 9th, 2003, 01:40 PM
Heal your rest Schnyder, Get Better!!!!!
HOOPPP SSSCCCHHHWWWIIIZZZ :o

gmak
Aug 9th, 2003, 01:44 PM
so many withdrawals :rolleyes: :o

*JR*
Aug 9th, 2003, 03:39 PM
Heal your rest Schnyder, Get Better!!!!!
HOOPPP SSSCCCHHHWWWIIIZZZ :o
Hooppp my ass! You damn well know what Peppermint Patty needs to do to get (well). :rolleyes:

AleOrtu
Aug 10th, 2003, 05:42 PM
In fact, Anna Smashnova has won Helsinski today.

Anybody knows why Clarisa Fernandez is not playing?

ex hopman
Aug 10th, 2003, 06:42 PM
anybody knows why Ai is not playing here?
She was scheduled to play here too...

Peetz
Aug 10th, 2003, 06:53 PM
So there three spots for LLs now?

Rothes
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:10 AM
Hooppp my ass! You damn well know what Peppermint Patty needs to do to get (well). :rolleyes:

yeah you can hhhooppp your ass out of this thread for starters :rolleyes: