PDA

View Full Version : Anyone familiar with MS-WORD

Rothes
Aug 9th, 2003, 05:42 AM
Im doing a front cover for an article, Its a "Time Magazine" one, and I have all the wording, the "Time" peice etc. I now have a pitcure that I wish to put on the front cover, I know how to put it behind the wording etc, But does anyone know out there how to make the Pitcure the same size as the A4 Paper, I have done it before, and I think there is a programme to enlarge it with scaling as big as A4.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Help would be great thanks :bounce: :D

sunnysideup
Aug 9th, 2003, 06:41 AM
I believe you'll just have to go to page setup and then change the size of the paper to size "A4", then after inserting the pic, just drag the arrows to enlarge the pic to your desired size.

irma
Aug 9th, 2003, 09:00 AM
you can also make the pic bigger in a photoprogramm then the pic keeps the same quality

controlfreak
Aug 9th, 2003, 02:03 PM
If you're planning to print it the picture will need to be very enormous to start with, otherwise it will look nasty when it comes out. If it's just for the screen, it will still need to be large, but not as large. You can resize it bigger by dragging the corner in Word, or by enlarging it in a graphics program beforehand (recommended).

Rothes
Aug 9th, 2003, 02:36 PM
Thanks Irma, controlfreak and Sunnysideup. I just did what sunnysideup said, I just resized the pitcure using the enlarging "dots" and used the view button for a guide, I got it to my desired size.

Again, thanks you 3 :)
Help appreciated :tape: :D