PDA

View Full Version : Isley Brothers: Can somebody please tell me...

HAIL-VENUS
Aug 8th, 2003, 05:35 AM
:wazzup: why Mr. Biggs azz is alwayz gettin' dumped??? Has anybody else seen his latest video for the song "Busted"?? I mean, this is what, the 5th or 6th time R. Kelly has stolen his damn woman? LMAO. His old azz needs to retire his stroke game cause it just ain't keepin' tha' ladies. I am letting the song grow on me though.

Knizzle
Aug 8th, 2003, 05:44 AM
:wazzup: why Mr. Biggs azz is alwayz gettin' dumped??? Has anybody else seen his latest video for the song "Busted"?? I mean, this is what, the 5th or 6th time R. Kelly has stolen his damn woman? LMAO. His old azz needs to retire his stroke game cause it just ain't keepin' tha' ladies. I am letting the song grow on me though.

Cause he keeps having these girls half his age!! he fucked R Kelly's ass up in Down Low though, and Lila's(Garcelle Beauvais) LOL!!

Pureracket
Aug 8th, 2003, 12:16 PM
"Look @ me! I did this to you!"

Rocketta
Aug 8th, 2003, 06:25 PM

Will someone tell his old ass he's old! It makes me want to puke when I see him trying to be a mack daddy. Yuck is all I got to say.

on the other hand I think its great that an old timer can still be cool...

Miss Thang
Aug 8th, 2003, 09:43 PM

Go head Miss Plum Highlites! Preach! :worship: Kee-kee, girl I made a topic like this bout a month ago. Mr Bigg be so played and the brotha still wearin curl activator! :lol:

LMAO bout R Kelly stealin his damn woman. :haha:

Miss Thang
Aug 8th, 2003, 09:46 PM
Cause he keeps having these girls half his age!! he fucked R Kelly's ass up in Down Low though, and Lila's(Garcelle Beauvais) LOL!!

:lol: Dayum Miss Lila face was tow up in the hospital! :eek: Now how come Miss Chante didnt get the beat down in the other song he did with R? :lol:

HAIL-VENUS
Aug 10th, 2003, 06:01 PM
Sorry Miss Thang, girl I didn't see that post. Great minds think alike huh? LMFAO yall! That's all I'm sayin' Rocketta girl. I don't know why Mr. B still thinks he's got it goin' on. He hooks em' with that "what would you do" shit. You know, "shoppin', hair done, nails done, bank account, yo' own car...and them credit caaaaards", but what he fails to realize is that his stroke game has still gotta be pimp tight to keep em' :haha: On a side note....I'm used to Mr. Biggs being sharp as a tike, but what's up with him in that damn white fur coat, Boston Celtic's throw back jersey, and a pair of Air Force Ones??? LMFAOOOO!!!

Miss Thang
Aug 11th, 2003, 11:55 PM
Sorry Miss Thang, girl I didn't see that post. Great minds think alike huh? LMFAO yall! That's all I'm sayin' Rocketta girl. I don't know why Mr. B still thinks he's got it goin' on. He hooks em' with that "what would you do" shit. You know, "shoppin', hair done, nails done, bank account, yo' own car...and them credit caaaaards", but what he fails to realize is that his stroke game has still gotta be pimp tight to keep em' :haha: On a side note....I'm used to Mr. Biggs being sharp as a tike, but what's up with him in that damn white fur coat, Boston Celtic's throw back jersey, and a pair of Air Force Ones??? LMFAOOOO!!!

Girl aint no thang. :wavey: I was just givin u props for makin me LMAO cuz I knew I wasnt the only one tired of Mr. Biggs fake playa ass. :lol: Now Miss Plum Highlites don't get me wrong. I respect the old skool brotha but chile he tryin too hard to be down wit the young folk and he look so corny that folk like us are clownin on his triflin ass. :lol: LMBFAO@the throwback and the Forces. Preach girl! :worship: Now chile watch Mr. Biggs start a trend with old skool peeps and the next thing we know Anita Baker gonna make a comeback wearin a Toni weave, a Beyonce belly shirt and doin Janet kinda dancing. :haha:

HAIL-VENUS
Aug 12th, 2003, 04:26 AM
Girl, you is wrong for that!! LMFAO@Anita's "comeback". Yeah girl, Mr. B straight showed his ass on this one. My favorite line from the song is "tryin' ta' slick a can of oil, who you thank you foolin'" or something like that. Anyway, one of my co-workers bought the latest Isley cd and she is totally hatin' on it. She doesn't like it at all. Has anybody else heard it yet? If so, what are your thoughts before I run out and buy it. :offtopic: And I don't know why all of a sudden, like about 2yrs later, I want Carl Thomas's first cd with "I Wish" and "Emotional" on it. Hollah!

Miss Thang
Aug 12th, 2003, 04:36 AM
Girl, you is wrong for that!! LMFAO@Anita's "comeback". Yeah girl, Mr. B straight showed his ass on this one. My favorite line from the song is "tryin' ta' slick a can of oil, who you thank you foolin'" or something like that. Anyway, one of my co-workers bought the latest Isley cd and she is totally hatin' on it. She doesn't like it at all. Has anybody else heard it yet? If so, what are your thoughts before I run out and buy it. :offtopic: And I don't know why all of a sudden, like about 2yrs later, I want Carl Thomas's first cd with "I Wish" and "Emotional" on it. Hollah!

Girl now u got me laughin bout "what would u do". :lol: The song is off da chain! Ya know wassup with Carl takin too damn long to drop a new album. I Wish was the joint! :cool: