PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here ever been in trouble for A&B????

Bacardi
Aug 8th, 2003, 01:54 AM
Has anyone here ever gotten in trouble for assault and battery?

The reason I ask, isn't because of me, I'm a lover not a fighter. :angel: However my girlfriend has the temper from hell, and got in trouble tonight for getting in a fight. :fiery:

So as I type this, she's sitting in the local jail waiting on her mother to go and pick her up. She's 22, the girl she got in a fight with is 21. I knew they had it out for each other, and it was a matter of time before this happened. My gf was drinking as well.... So has anyone here been in trouble for this sort of thing? Because I wonder what we should expect. This isn't the first time she's been in trouble, but it is the first time for A&B. :eek: :help: :unsure:

decemberlove
Aug 8th, 2003, 01:54 AM
what else has she been in trouble for?

Bacardi
Aug 8th, 2003, 01:57 AM
Drug possession (which she got out of by cooperation), check fraud (which was dismissed), wreckless driving, DUI (suspended her license), drinking under age.... But as far as I know, I'm not totally sure I don't think any of them are on her record except for the wreckless driving/DUI.

I know, I know, I can certainly pick 'em :rolleyes:

decemberlove
Aug 8th, 2003, 02:00 AM
oh jesus lol
i dunno how it is where you live, by i know people whove been slapped on the wrist for A&B and theyve had a pretty dirty record.

Chris_Martin's_woman
Aug 8th, 2003, 02:01 AM
Drug possession (which she got out of by cooperation), check fraud (which was dismissed), wreckless driving, DUI (suspended her license), drinking under age.... But as far as I know, I'm not totally sure I don't think any of them are on her record except for the wreckless driving/DUI.

she sounds fun to hang out with;)

decemberlove
Aug 8th, 2003, 02:02 AM
she doesnt hang out with her, she fucks her

Chris_Martin's_woman
Aug 8th, 2003, 02:05 AM
she doesnt hang out with her, she fucks her

no for me to hang out with........ahh forget it.......aint worth the time

Bacardi
Aug 8th, 2003, 02:07 AM
she sounds fun to hang out with;)

Oh you have no idea. Two nights ago she won the local beauty pagent. Homecoming queen of her high school, and her college. I'm the envy of everyone. She's not trashy, at all, actually snobbish.... Which makes not sense to me, why she has a bad temper. Oh well, since I'm the lover I guess I have to be with a fighter.
But yeah, she's a riot to be around... It's why we've been together and broken up about 7 times now.

December... haha She's great in the sack, and she's always better at it when someone's pissed her off. :devil: I would be less worried about her being in trouble had she done it in this county... But she went to the next one over, and done it.... And they don't know her family there like they do here. So we might have to pay. Damn, I just hope her mom doesn't throw her out again. :banghead:

Bacardi
Aug 8th, 2003, 02:09 AM
no for me to hang out with........ahh forget it.......aint worth the time

Hey, if you like having a wild friend.... You'd love my group of comrads. :lol:
But my girlfriend, just takes the cake as far as wildness! :p She'll drink any day, go into work hungover and everything else.... If you are ever in VA, trust me... Look for us or her at a bar or club.

decemberlove
Aug 8th, 2003, 02:10 AM
were you with her? you need to keep your bitches under control?

CMW, tongue... cheek. i was just fucking w bacardi :devil:

Bacardi
Aug 8th, 2003, 02:16 AM
were you with her? you need to keep your bitches under control?

No, I decided to stay home tonight. I'm tired, haven't been getting a lot of sleep... And go figure, I'm not there to keep her attitude in check and she goes off the deep-end and beats up this other chick... Over some stupid shit, like her calling her a "blonde bitch whore" from what I understand. :o I'm sure her mom is going to pin this on me not being around to control her.... But I don't think dating someone means you have to babysit their ass; or does it? :confused:

CMW, tongue... cheek. i was just fucking w bacardi :devil:

:lol:

Chris_Martin's_woman
Aug 8th, 2003, 02:20 AM
Hey, if you like having a wild friend.... You'd love my group of comrads. :lol:
But my girlfriend, just takes the cake as far as wildness! :p She'll drink any day, go into work hungover and everything else.... If you are ever in VA, trust me... Look for us or her at a bar or club.

where in VA do u live?

Bacardi
Aug 8th, 2003, 02:22 AM
where in VA do u live?

Southwest part, near the KY and TN boarders. Basically an hour from each.

I wonder if they'll let her out when her mom gets there, or if they wait until she's sober?

Chris_Martin's_woman
Aug 8th, 2003, 02:30 AM
oh, i live in northeastern north carolina!:D

decemberlove
Aug 8th, 2003, 02:31 AM
No, I decided to stay home tonight. I'm tired, haven't been getting a lot of sleep... And go figure, I'm not there to keep her attitude in check and she goes off the deep-end and beats up this other chick... Over some stupid shit, like her calling her a "blonde bitch whore" from what I understand. :o I'm sure her mom is going to pin this on me not being around to control her.... But I don't think dating someone means you have to babysit their ass; or does it? :confused:

when you date a bad girl, their parents always expect you to be their babysitter. its the price you have to pay.

theyll let her out when her mom goes to get her

Bacardi
Aug 8th, 2003, 03:07 AM
oh, i live in northeastern north carolina!:D

Cool..... That's not far from me at all... I just go over to around Johnson City, keep going on that road and end up in Asheville. At least TN got the road caught up to NC, so I don't have to drive that weird 2lane anymore. :yeah:

Bacardi
Aug 8th, 2003, 03:11 AM
when you date a bad girl, their parents always expect you to be their babysitter. its the price you have to pay.

theyll let her out when her mom goes to get her

Well, what can I say, I must like bad girls? The 17 year old I was with, she was too nice and when we broke up I didn't bother with fixing it.... But this girl, she's something else, never a dull moment. That's why there has been 7 break-up/make-ups in the past year! Thanks for telling me I have to babysit her..... I think her mom is happier when she's at my house instead of home with her. :lol:

BTW, her mom called me after she got there, and said "I'm bringing her to you, you can make more sense of her than I can". So I'm waiting for her to show up now, hopefully no damage was done to that hot face of her's. :)

decemberlove
Aug 8th, 2003, 03:23 AM
Well, what can I say, I must like bad girls? The 17 year old I was with, she was too nice and when we broke up I didn't bother with fixing it.... But this girl, she's something else, never a dull moment. That's why there has been 7 break-up/make-ups in the past year! Thanks for telling me I have to babysit her..... I think her mom is happier when she's at my house instead of home with her. :lol:

BTW, her mom called me after she got there, and said "I'm bringing her to you, you can make more sense of her than I can". So I'm waiting for her to show up now, hopefully no damage was done to that hot face of her's. :)

17 year old? you like to get em while theyre young too, eh? :devil:

i like good girls and good boys for relationships. bad girls/boys for just fucking around. im too bad myself to deal with another bad person daily.

Bacardi
Aug 8th, 2003, 03:28 AM
17 year old? you like to get em while theyre young too, eh? :devil:

i like good girls and good boys for relationships. bad girls/boys for just fucking around. im too bad myself to deal with another bad person daily.

Yes, the 17 year old was sweet.... She was nice, we had a few issues with her parents however. I'm 23, and they thought I was out for SEX only.... which was partly true. :tape:
I don't know that I'd ever date someone that young again.

My bad girl, is excellent in bed, and its on anytime/anywhere. So when her mom brings her, I'm kinda praying she's still pissed off.... It makes for awesome sex. :devil:

The girl who I really would like to be involved with... Is a tease, and I'm unsure on her feelings for me. She ignores me when I'm alone, but is jealous when I'm dating someone. And constantly calls me for phone sex/cyber sex. So who knows.... :retard:

DutchieGirl
Aug 8th, 2003, 05:25 AM
ehh nope, can't say I have been in trouble for anything! (not with the police anyway). ;)

F-R-E-A-K
Aug 8th, 2003, 05:30 AM

OMG! :eek: No offence but she seems like nothing but big TROUBLE :rolleyes: ..... Id get rid of her if that was me geeeze she actually seems scary :sad:

How do u feel about it all Bacardi!?

Bacardi
Aug 8th, 2003, 05:50 AM
OMG! :eek: No offence but she seems like nothing but big TROUBLE :rolleyes: ..... Id get rid of her if that was me geeeze she actually seems scary :sad:

How do u feel about it all Bacardi!?

I hear she's trouble often. I realize it, just as much as everyone around me. Her and I were sent to rehab together, to complete the same program. Since then we've been much closer than before we went in... we had been just friends. She's doing much better than she was before rehab, I just wish she'd nix the getting drunk off her ass and driving home. Also, I wouldn't mind if she quit fighting childish people and learn to grow up and ignore them. She's only scary when we have a fight and starts breaking shit and screaming..... However, lately it's either her or I'm alone.

So I'll choose a temporary happiness with a lunatic over being totally alone.

F-R-E-A-K
Aug 8th, 2003, 05:57 AM
I hear she's trouble often. I realize it, just as much as everyone around me. Her and I were sent to rehab together, to complete the same program. Since then we've been much closer than before we went in... we had been just friends. She's doing much better than she was before rehab, I just wish she'd nix the getting drunk off her ass and driving home. Also, I wouldn't mind if she quit fighting childish people and learn to grow up and ignore them. She's only scary when we have a fight and starts breaking shit and screaming..... However, lately it's either her or I'm alone.

So I'll choose a temporary happiness with a lunatic over being totally alone.

OMG! :eek: ... If your happy with her your happy, rehab for what!? How old is you nows and her?! She needs to go to anger management courses :fiery: ..... Its a real dissapointment to hear someone like her... meaning (beauty pagent... home coming queen.. etc.).. turn out that erratic!! :rolleyes:

Bacardi
Aug 8th, 2003, 06:04 AM
OMG! :eek: ... If your happy with her your happy, rehab for what!? How old is you nows and her?! She needs to go to anger management courses :fiery: ..... Its a real dissapointment to hear someone like her... meaning (beauty pagent... home coming queen.. etc.).. turn out that erratic!! :rolleyes:

I'm as happy, but no one blinds me.. if I find someone I like more, I will leave. I'm 23, and she's 22... Live in the same general area, met in 2000. Rehab in 2001 for drugs (Oxy-contin, tylox, coke). Yeah it's disappointing because she could be so much more if she would grow up. Honestly aside from her drinking, fighting, and anger fits... We get along perfectly. However I don't think we're meant for each other, she's been with over 40 people sexually.... And doesn't take advantage of any of the opportunities life has given her: beauty pagent, homecoming queen, college education. Her mom has given up, so she sends her to me... Where i spent the past hour helping her get over being sick in the bathroom... now finally she's in bed sleeping. :awww:

But, in this small area, she's the most attractive bisexual girl I can find to have a relationship with... So I'll take my bragging rights of being with her, and try to ignore the negative side. :tape: Believe it or not, being with her makes me the envy of everyone else around this area. :eek:

F-R-E-A-K
Aug 8th, 2003, 06:15 AM
I'm as happy, but no one blinds me.. if I find someone I like more, I will leave. I'm 23, and she's 22... Live in the same general area, met in 2000. Rehab in 2001 for drugs (Oxy-contin, tylox, coke). Yeah it's disappointing because she could be so much more if she would grow up. Honestly aside from her drinking, fighting, and anger fits... We get along perfectly. However I don't think we're meant for each other, she's been with over 40 people sexually.... And doesn't take advantage of any of the opportunities life has given her: beauty pagent, homecoming queen, college education. Her mom has given up, so she sends her to me... Where i spent the past hour helping her get over being sick in the bathroom... now finally she's in bed sleeping. :awww:

But, in this small area, she's the most attractive bisexual girl I can find to have a relationship with... So I'll take my bragging rights of being with her, and try to ignore the negative side. :tape: Believe it or not, being with her makes me the envy of everyone else around this area. :eek:

lol wow! My mum use to take Oxy-Contin and i think still might occasionly due to a spinal/back injury although shes fine nowdays and not addicted :worship: Thank God :angel: ....... Tell her i said Hi :wavey: lol ...... Shes been around by the sounds of it and i dont see how people envy you with that type of reputation that she has.. actually its a disgrace :sad: .. but im not here to put shit on her or anyone.. soo i cant really talk and since im only 17 :D ... i havent yet experienced everything in life as yet.. so cant voice my opinion to loud ;) . The good side is shes Bisexual :lol: .. so it helps you out abit :drool: .

Bacardi
Aug 8th, 2003, 06:24 AM
TenniSta, I'm glad your mom isn't addicted to it. That stuff is the DEVIL. We got into it, because a doctor was writing it for just anything and like anyone wild, young, and dumb we tried it and got addicted.
Yes she's been around, and that's why I dont' understand how I am still the envy of everyone with her. And my mother adores her, because "Oh my daughter she's dating the homecoming queen and prettiest girl around"... she says that, yet doesn't like the fact I'm bi. :eek: This probably won't last long until we break up again... the longest non breakup spell we've had is 3 months... and I broke that off last time to go with a 17 year old girl my cousin fixed me up with. (Now I hear my current gf would like to kick her ass even). I'm telling you, my life, it never ends... one day I should write a book about all of this.

But i am off to bed.... as it's been a long day, my allergies are killing me, and I'm tired. :yawn: :zzz:

Rocketta
Aug 8th, 2003, 06:25 AM
omg, now she's your girlfriend?? See what hanging out with her gets you?? back in a relationship. ;)

Bacardi
Aug 8th, 2003, 05:21 PM
omg, now she's your girlfriend?? See what hanging out with her gets you?? back in a relationship. ;)

I know I know, and I knew when she started calling and wanting to go places again this would happen. :banghead: However this morning we're having a fight over what she got into a fight about. I might be finding someone else to chill this weekend with.

Rocketta
Aug 8th, 2003, 06:11 PM
I know I know, and I knew when she started calling and wanting to go places again this would happen. :banghead: However this morning we're having a fight over what she got into a fight about. I might be finding someone else to chill this weekend with.

drama junkie :devil:

Bacardi
Aug 8th, 2003, 06:23 PM
drama junkie :devil:

True, so true :lol: :p