PDA

View Full Version : Could one be dumber than..........

CamilleVidann
Aug 8th, 2003, 12:00 AM
Mike Tyson?
Isn't he really not jokingly or literally retarded??
He rapes girls, spends outrageiously, bite a human ear off, can't control his emotions when it's the easiest.
How come this retard still can stay outa jail?

Barrie_Dude
Aug 8th, 2003, 12:03 AM
Mike Tyson?
He rapes girls, spends outrageiously, bite a human ear off, can't control his emotions when it's the easiest.
How come this retard still can stay outa jail?Don't know, but it appears that you can give him a run for his moneyu! ;) :p :rolleyes: :devil:

decemberlove
Aug 8th, 2003, 01:11 AM
Don't know, but it appears that you can give him a run for his moneyu! ;) :p :rolleyes: :devil:

LMAO

he didnt rape anyone

and i think most of the time hes joking and idiots think its all truth

i love the guy, he makes life interesting.

GBFH
Aug 8th, 2003, 01:14 AM
you know I'm on the zoloft to keep from killin' y'all.
I want to eat his children.

I know what you mean, holiday.

decemberlove
Aug 8th, 2003, 01:18 AM
"i got the tattoo so i can hide from yawl that way no one will recognize me"

or something like that.

pure comedy.

Rothes
Aug 8th, 2003, 05:28 AM
I wouldnt know about the raping to be honest, There was so many tabloids pointing the finger at him, and then his pro Tabloids "Las Angeles Times :rolleyes: " who supported Mike Tyson, there wasn't or hasn't been any substantial Information that he did or did not rape the woman.

It's his personality, He likes to give the media a good show :p

DutchieGirl
Aug 8th, 2003, 05:29 AM
What's he supposedly done now?

Knizzle
Aug 8th, 2003, 05:31 AM
Mike Tyson?
How come this retard still can stay outa jail?

Jail can make you crazy especially if you didn't commit the crime you are in for. Mike is still maintaining his innocence, and the passionate way he describes going to jail for doing nothing makes me tend to believe him.

Rothes
Aug 8th, 2003, 05:31 AM
What's he supposedly done now?

He jumped on the table because there was a spider on the floor, he made some of his fans sing insy winsy spider.

Rothes
Aug 8th, 2003, 05:45 AM
Jail can make you crazy especially if you didn't commit the crime you are in for. Mike is still maintaining his innocence, and the passionate way he describes going to jail for doing nothing makes me tend to believe him.

Alot of people that get convicted for a crime that they "supposebly" didn't commit always passiontaly maintain their innocense, Its natural to do so I geuss, I geuss thats why the Jury don't let their emotions get in the way of their verdict.

irma
Aug 8th, 2003, 05:49 AM
I think (from what I read) that he is pretty sick mentally but I always have problems with rape charges against famous people because I am sure in some cases it's a case of trying to get money the easy way. that's sad because the real cases and persons are the victim of that.

DunkMachine
Aug 8th, 2003, 07:15 AM
I think that's all show to make the fights more interesting. You've all seen rocky, Apollo Creed was fucking with Rocky to make the fight more interesting and draw more spectators.

Now about the "ear-thing" I think Evander Holyfield knocked Mike so stupid that Mike mistook Evanders ear for some beef jerky.

disposablehero
Aug 8th, 2003, 07:44 AM
LMAO

he didnt rape anyone

and i think most of the time hes joking and idiots think its all truth

i love the guy, he makes life interesting.

He did rape someone. Namely Desiree Washington. (who never cashed in and didn't even want her name public. Don King handled that part) Maybe Teddy Atlas' little sister, too. And probably a few we don't know about.

Love the guy all you want, but what you really love is the antics. Because you aren't close enough to personally get hurt by them.

His real problem is a combination of remarkable stupidity and the spoils of celebrity, combined with a total lack of self-discipline.