PDA

View Full Version : Whos Gonna Perform the Best At the MTV 2003 VMA'S?

andylover_16
Aug 8th, 2003, 12:55 AM
good charlotte, coldplay, christina aguielara, and 50 cent are the perfromers for the 2003 VMA's who will pump up the crowd and rock the mic the most?

Harju.
Aug 8th, 2003, 01:00 AM
britney spears will perform her new single on that day.. So go brit..

I've been wanting to watch Good Charlotte to perform

Barrie_Dude
Aug 8th, 2003, 01:02 AM
britney spears will perform her new single on that day.. So go brit..

I've been wanting to watch Good Charlotte to performAlready Feeling Nausea!

andylover_16
Aug 8th, 2003, 01:05 AM
:lol: ......I KNOW WHAT U MEAN BARRIE DUDE!... :eek:.....WE KNOW WHOS GOING TO BLOW THEM ALL OUT OF THE WATER THOUGH!

decemberlove
Aug 8th, 2003, 01:05 AM
bleh
good charlotte ick eww yuck

decemberlove
Aug 8th, 2003, 01:07 AM
well, who will pump up the crowd? id hafta go with 50, hes by far the most popular

andylover_16
Aug 8th, 2003, 01:07 AM
Ok....who Voted For 50 Cent?

decemberlove
Aug 8th, 2003, 01:08 AM
i did cos thats the obvious answer.

check the record sales honey
what are lil girls blasting at the beach? in the car? etc
i hear 50 EVERYWHERE

andylover_16
Aug 8th, 2003, 01:08 AM
No Hes Probably The Least Likely To Blow Everyone Out Of The Water.....hello Did Anyone Watch The Grammys?!?

andylover_16
Aug 8th, 2003, 01:09 AM
it dont matter....its quality over quanity hun! ;)

decemberlove
Aug 8th, 2003, 01:09 AM
no i dont watch stiff-necked award shows

decemberlove
Aug 8th, 2003, 01:10 AM
ha! do we live in the same country?

go ANYWHERE and 50 is in the car

i saw him a few times, a few years ago
saw him recently at hot 97 concert and he stole the show from underneath eminem

andylover_16
Aug 8th, 2003, 01:12 AM
ha doubt that......what is he gonna do when he performs huh?....yo yo yo.....and wave his hand around like an idiot?

decemberlove
Aug 8th, 2003, 01:15 AM
what is coldplay gonna do, sit there and whine?
what is xtina gonna do, show her ass?

dont even get me started on good charlotte...

you didnt ask who is going to have the better performance. you asked who is going to get the crowd pumped. the answer is obvious.

andylover_16
Aug 8th, 2003, 01:28 AM
obviously you havnt seen them live......all 50 cent does is talk about girls and getting drunk and fucking with them.....his lyrics have no meaning....it probably takes a couple months to make his cd since its a load of shit and full of fill ins so dont tell me whos gonna pump up the crown the most.....just because you here 50 cent everywhere...or whatever you would like to believe.....it doesnt mean anything......who sold out every one of their concerts and is the most succesful concert tour of the summer...50 cents the one who doesnt give a damn about his fans and showed up at a concert almost two hours late....what passion...so dont bull shit me......i know my music!.......

decemberlove
Aug 8th, 2003, 01:47 AM
record sales, radio play, tour money doesnt mean anything??

most of the popular music today has meaningless lyrics. dont YOU understand that its beat that sells, not meaning?

honey, take a business class.

and if you cant handle someone elses opinion, then maybe you shouldnt start a poll.

you know your music? yeah, everything sucks except british music cos thats real music. right :rolleyes: anyone that thinks blues sucks cos "the backgrounds of their music all sounds the same" knows nothing about real music.

andylover_16
Aug 8th, 2003, 02:13 AM
so your going to buy into that......the only reason that it looks like some people tours are succesful is because the ticket prices are ridiculos!....lets face it 50 cents got no talent....just a nasty grill!

decemberlove
Aug 8th, 2003, 02:24 AM
what am i buying into? never said i liked him. never said he was talented either. im just telling it like it is.

youre only 13, one day youll grow up and realize the world doesnt work the way you want it to.

and the ticket price is so high cos hes a major artist. the more wanted an artist is, the more will price will rise.

andylover_16
Aug 8th, 2003, 02:33 AM
no the artist chooses the ticket price.......dont be naive...just because im 13 doesnt mean i dont know anything....i never said the world was going to work how i wanted it to.....

decemberlove
Aug 8th, 2003, 02:50 AM
its not just the artist, its their company, the promoters etc. artists dont have that much control.

a top selling artist isnt going to set a ticket price of $5 each and his record label wont let him either.

Chris_Martin's_woman
Aug 8th, 2003, 02:55 AM
of course coldplay.......they're gonna make the rest look like horse shit.........and btw, artists have MUCH say so over the ticket prices of their tours

Chris_Martin's_woman
Aug 8th, 2003, 03:33 AM
theres really no need for this thread.........

Sam L
Aug 8th, 2003, 03:34 AM
Norah Jones?

Chris_Martin's_woman
Aug 8th, 2003, 03:38 AM
Norah Jones?

what about her?

~ The Leopard ~
Aug 8th, 2003, 03:45 AM
Anna Kournikova's performance from last year will be hard to beat. ;)

decemberlove
Aug 8th, 2003, 03:53 AM
joui :kiss: :lick:

~ The Leopard ~
Aug 8th, 2003, 03:57 AM
d-love! :hearts:

Chris_Martin's_woman
Aug 8th, 2003, 04:04 AM
make me hurlllll........:p

BigB08822
Aug 8th, 2003, 06:08 AM
I don't like 50 cent much either but you can't deny the fact that he has a huge fanbase and his record sales have been outstanding. I wonder if he will receive the nod come Grammy time...

Knizzle
Aug 8th, 2003, 06:25 AM
so your going to buy into that......the only reason that it looks like some people tours are succesful is because the ticket prices are ridiculos!....lets face it 50 cents got no talent....just a nasty grill!

If you were going to dog 50 why did you include him in the poll. He is destined to seel more than any of these other people, and I saw 50 live in concert and it was hype, and I'm not a big 50 cent fan.

Hingiswinsthis
Aug 8th, 2003, 07:00 AM
Coldplay...Hands Down:D

decemberlove
Aug 8th, 2003, 07:12 AM
If you were going to dog 50 why did you include him in the poll. He is destined to seel more than any of these other people, and I saw 50 live in concert and it was hype, and I'm not a big 50 cent fan.

cos shes a typical preteen that thinks she knows everything. she dogs ALL music unless its british music. i understand, i had that whole wannabe brit thing going on when i was in middle school too. but i still kept myself open to all types of music.

basically she just wants attention...

Knizzle
Aug 8th, 2003, 07:47 AM
cos shes a typical preteen that thinks she knows everything. she dogs ALL music unless its british music. i understand, i had that whole wannabe brit thing going on when i was in middle school too. but i still kept myself open to all types of music.

I didn't know she was 13 before. She should rethink that whole 50 cent doesn't have meaning in his records. I guess the meanings are out of reach for a 13 year old, and if coldplay's lyrics are made for a 13 year old to truly understand all the meaning then they must not talk about anything good in their songs either, or maybe coldplay is going over her head also??

andylover_16
Aug 8th, 2003, 04:47 PM

actually i dont think i know everything all im saying is 50 cent has no talent........and i do keep myself open to all types of music....just because i dont like rap or most jazz doesnt mean i dont keep myself open....i've tried listening to it b4 and i just dont like it......theirs nothing wrong with that.....

andylover_16
Aug 8th, 2003, 05:08 PM
and i put 50 cent up their because those are the 4 people performing and im not going to count someone out...because even if i dont like them someone else wants to vote for them....or else they'll ask why they're not up their in the list!

Keith
Aug 8th, 2003, 05:51 PM
Is Sheryl Crow performing?

andylover_16
Aug 8th, 2003, 08:12 PM
:p!!!

Serendy Willick
Aug 8th, 2003, 09:18 PM
Christina Aguliera (hopefully she'll do a mix of dirrty and fighter)