PDA

View Full Version : RNB peeps y'all feelin Dwele?

Miss Thang
Aug 7th, 2003, 11:18 PM
I only know the joint they playin now on the radio called Find A Way but I'm a get his cd cuz that song is my jam. :cool:

Rocketta
Aug 8th, 2003, 12:03 AM
I never heard of him? :o

*going right now to listen to it*

Dava
Aug 8th, 2003, 12:03 AM
I have never heard them

Miss Thang
Aug 8th, 2003, 12:11 AM
I never heard of him? :o

*going right now to listen to it*

I didn't know til today when my sista called from work sayin a girl from her job said the song is by Dwele. I was like WHO? :lol: We been eharin Find A Way since aa month now and we was like who is that? Miss Rocketta he on the rnb tip like Carl Thomas. :cool:

Knizzle
Aug 8th, 2003, 06:11 AM
I never of Dwele, I'll have to download that.

Have ya'll heard of a singer named Kem. He has a song called "Love Calls" that is blazin. He really has an old school sound to him. You should download it off of Kazaa.

Rocketta
Aug 8th, 2003, 06:59 AM

Have ya'll heard of a singer named Kem. He has a song called "Love Calls" that is blazin. He really has an old school sound to him. You should download it off of Kazaa.

I'll check him out too!

Knizzle
Aug 8th, 2003, 07:06 AM
I'll check him out too!

Let me know what you think. they play his song on radio regularly here in chicago, but I haven't seen him on TV or heard about his song being played in other cities.

Rocketta
Aug 8th, 2003, 07:16 AM
Let me know what you think. they play his song on radio regularly here in chicago, but I haven't seen him on TV or heard about his song being played in other cities.

Well if he has an old school sound I know the station around here doesn't play him. They play mainly rap/hip hop.

Rocketta
Aug 8th, 2003, 07:18 AM
Well if he has an old school sound I know the station around here doesn't play him. They play mainly rap/hip hop.

Ohh and I'll let you know tomorrow. :)

Knizzle
Aug 8th, 2003, 07:25 AM

Oh really, we have five good stations. Two are hip-hop and R&B, one is hits and dusties(that's the one I heard him on), and the other two are how you say, and the top 40 stations, they play a mix of everything.

Rocketta
Aug 8th, 2003, 07:29 AM
Oh really, we have five good stations. Two are hip-hop and R&B, one is hits and dusties(that's the one I heard him on), and the other two are how you say, and the top 40 stations, they play a mix of everything.

Yeah we have an oldies that plays a mix of the best of the 60's, 70's & 80's. two that plays basically the same hip/hop/rap an oldies r&b that I can't pick up until I drive closer to the town the station is in. One top 40 mix but I ain't complaining cause a little over ten years ago we didn't have any of the rap/r&b/hip hop stations at all.

I listened to it. I really like it very smoooooooth. :)

Miss Thang
Aug 8th, 2003, 10:39 PM

Thanks boo. I'ma check him out. What Kazaa?

Miss Rocketta u check out Dwele song? What u think girl?

I luv my hip hop station and my sista feelin it too but she like the dang old skool station which is cool some time but not on the regular. Hearin them old Michael jackson song and Prince song and that other mess just make me feel old. :o

Rocketta
Aug 8th, 2003, 10:46 PM
Thanks boo. I'ma check him out. What Kazaa?

Miss Rocketta u check out Dwele song? What u think girl?

I luv my hip hop station and my sista feelin it too but she like the dang old skool station which is cool some time but not on the regular. Hearin them old Michael jackson song and Prince song and that other mess just make me feel old. :o

ah I can always listen to a prince song......:worship:

Miss Thang
Aug 8th, 2003, 10:49 PM
ah I can always listen to a prince song......:worship:

Girl I luv me some Prince I dont need to be hearin 1999 and Purple Rain every day and that dang old skool station always be playin it. :o

Rocketta
Aug 8th, 2003, 11:07 PM
Girl I luv me some Prince I dont need to be hearin 1999 and Purple Rain every day and that dang old skool station always be playin it. :o

Ohh I hear ya! Also, I listened to the song and I like him also. I have to listen to it again at a higher decibel to make a true opinion though.

maccardel
Aug 9th, 2003, 01:09 AM
@MS Thang.....what u look like? I don't know but anyway just wondering.....

Do you have music choice? they play Dwele or whatever he is called on it on a regular especially on the "smooth r n b" channel......I listen to it alot cos it doesn't have commercials and when that special one comes around or is on the phone I turn up my smooth r n b and it is a wrap........

maccardel
Aug 9th, 2003, 01:10 AM
did u hear of Donnie?

Miss Thang
Aug 9th, 2003, 03:40 PM
Miss Rocketta are they playin Dwele on your station?

did u hear of Donnie?

My sista is feelin him. He kinda on the gospel tip and do the song Cloud Nine right?

Miss Thang
Aug 9th, 2003, 03:42 PM
@MS Thang.....what u look like? I don't know but anyway just wondering.....

Oh no u aint tryin to holla at me up in this piece. :lol: ;)

Do you have music choice? they play Dwele or whatever he is called on it on a regular especially on the "smooth r n b" channel......I listen to it alot cos it doesn't have commercials and when that special one comes around or is on the phone I turn up my smooth r n b and it is a wrap........

Music Choice? Is thta online? I listen to Live365 (somebody said it on another topic and I went there) and I luvvvvvvvvvv me some Live365 and it have only a few ocmmercial. I'm atry Music Choice. :) I listen to Live365 at home and the radio when I'm in the car.

maccardel
Aug 9th, 2003, 05:53 PM
Miss Rocketta are they playin Dwele on your station?

My sista is feelin him. He kinda on the gospel tip and do the song Cloud Nine right?

yeah....u got it.

Music choice is the music channels that comes with digital cable....it has a great selections of categories...

Knizzle
Aug 10th, 2003, 06:31 AM
Anyone heard Kindred the Family Soul's song "Far away from here"