PDA

View Full Version : What's your favourite video?

Astro Jetson
Aug 7th, 2003, 01:01 PM
One of my favourites is Björk's "All is full of love".
It's the one with the two robots kissing. It's so stylish and fitted the song very well.

jrm
Aug 7th, 2003, 01:10 PM
A SORTA FAIRYTALE by TORI AMOS

Avid Merrion
Aug 7th, 2003, 01:13 PM
hmm, have quite a few favourites but I love Basement Jaxx's - Where's your head at video with the DJ-ing monkeys! :lol:

rand
Aug 7th, 2003, 01:18 PM
transmission by joy division....

Dava
Aug 7th, 2003, 01:20 PM
Oh Bjorks had a few good ones. Whats the one where the fish bites her, then she puts her head in the water and sucks them all in her mouth.

Anyway there are some really good music videos over the years. To pick just one, I cant do it.

Princess Fiona
Aug 7th, 2003, 01:25 PM
Favourite 80s video - A-Ha "Take On Me"
Favourite 90s video - Depeche Mode "Enjoy The Silence" :) (Well, this is the first 90s video that comes to 'my head'... )
Favourite 00s video - Basement Jaxx "Romeo"

Favourite ALL TIME video - A-Ha "Take On Me"!! :bounce: :D

Deuce, I also love the video for "All is full of Love"... :)

rand
Aug 7th, 2003, 01:32 PM
is enjoying the silence already nineties? I thougt it was 89....guess I'm wrong....

Astro Jetson
Aug 7th, 2003, 04:49 PM
Whats the one where the fish bites her, then she puts her head in the water and sucks them all in her mouth.

That was the video for "Alarm Call".

A-ha's "Take on me" indeed was a very original one. It was so fresh at that time. Also their video for "Hunting high and low" worked pretty well.

Another eighties video I've always liked was Kate Bush "Cloudbusting". It was the one with the rainmaker machine.

A nineties video that was good but scared the shit out of me was Aphex Twins "Come to daddy".