PDA

View Full Version : In this thread, we talk about Bill O'Rielly and

TylerDurden
Aug 7th, 2003, 04:45 AM
why he deserves to die a horrible, painful death while getting sodomized by liberals and minorities.

Go!

alexusjonesfan
Aug 7th, 2003, 04:53 AM
yeah, he's one of those people I'd like to face a rude awakening at 4 am in the morning by the Pride parade singing peacenik songs and smoking weed while tossing out invitations to same-sex weddings. :)

BigB08822
Aug 7th, 2003, 05:54 AM
Ra Ra!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocketta
Aug 7th, 2003, 02:05 PM
he's the :devil:

Cybelle Darkholme
Aug 7th, 2003, 02:29 PM
Now what did he say?

vw43
Aug 7th, 2003, 02:29 PM
yeah, he's one of those people I'd like to face a rude awakening at 4 am in the morning by the Pride parade singing peacenik songs and smoking weed while tossing out invitations to same-sex weddings. :)

lol..my feelings exactly.. :kiss:

Jennifer's wife
Aug 7th, 2003, 03:36 PM
I dont agree with much that he says, but i love watching the o' Reily factor, he makes me piss myself laughing! :lol:

BigB08822
Aug 7th, 2003, 08:41 PM
I hate the way he always thinks he is right. He'll let his guests talk but he obviously feels superior and thinks he is right. Oh, I hate him and all those like him! Conservatives should be locked up!

*JR*
Aug 7th, 2003, 09:46 PM
He might post on this board just to "take a walk on the wild side". :lol: So which poster could Mr. O'Reilly be now? :p

Miss Thang
Aug 7th, 2003, 10:31 PM
he's the :devil:

Kee-kee. :) And what even worse is that there be peeps who agree with all the ish he say. :fiery:

CC
Aug 7th, 2003, 11:36 PM
I usually only feel such anger when I go to the Salon and they F up my nails, but I've got to say: I hate Bill O'Reilly! My blood boils when I watch him. :(

Rocketta
Aug 7th, 2003, 11:57 PM
and to think his upppity ass started on some trash tabloid tv show but now he's all high and mighty. :o

Knizzle
Aug 8th, 2003, 05:41 AM
He help pressure Pepsi into dropping Ludacris from their endorsements because Ludacris lyrics on his albums is inappropriate. Ludacris never cursed in his rap on the Pepsi commercial. Funny thing is that Pepsi went out and got the Osbournes to replace him, and the osbournes cursed up a fucking storm, and O'Reilly said nothing. Russell Simmons spoke up, and started a boycott of Pepsi which I believe wasn't stopped until Pepsi apologized to Luda. Double standard if I ever heard.

Rocketta
Aug 8th, 2003, 06:01 AM
He help pressure Pepsi into dropping Ludacris from their endorsements because Ludacris lyrics on his albums is inappropriate. Ludacris never cursed in his rap on the Pepsi commercial. Funny thing is that Pepsi went out and got the Osbournes to replace him, and the osbournes cursed up a fucking storm, and O'Reilly said nothing. Russell Simmons spoke up, and started a boycott of Pepsi which I believe wasn't stopped until Pepsi apologized to Luda. Double standard if I ever heard.

Yeah Russell took it to Pepsi's arse! LOL They thought Bill had powerr! NOT!!! They apologised to Luda and promised to do something else which I can't remember. I should look that up.

Knizzle
Aug 8th, 2003, 06:04 AM
Yeah Russell took it to Pepsi's arse! LOL They thought Bill had powerr! NOT!!! They apologised to Luda and promised to do something else which I can't remember. I should look that up.

Oh, and by the way. Ludacris still got his money because it wasn't his fault. So free money for Ludacris courtesy of Pepsi.

Rocketta
Aug 8th, 2003, 06:05 AM
Oh, and by the way. Ludacris still got his money because it wasn't his fault. So free money for Ludacris courtesy of Pepsi.

ala Madonna, ala Michael Jackson!! Pepsi loves giving their money away. :lol:

Knizzle
Aug 8th, 2003, 06:48 AM
ala Madonna, ala Michael Jackson!! Pepsi loves giving their money away. :lol:

*Knizzle set to star in a series of Pepsi commercials*

BCP
Aug 8th, 2003, 12:14 PM
This is exactly why he is laughing all the way to the Bank. The best way to register your outrage is to ignore him, not watch his show, and tell everyone you know to do the same.........

Iconoclast
Aug 8th, 2003, 03:32 PM
Oh, I hate him and all those like him! Conservatives should be locked up!
Intolerant of opposing viewpoints. Totalitarian thinking.

BigB08822
Aug 8th, 2003, 06:38 PM
I'm not being serious when I say to lock them all up.

Serendy Willick
Aug 8th, 2003, 06:46 PM
I cannot stand him or his sorry ass show.