PDA

View Full Version : Confession Time!!!

CamilleVidann
Aug 7th, 2003, 01:56 AM
Have you ever shoplifted anything at all?
It was rather a trend at my jr high school. The majority of my friends were doing it. So we were actually competing against each other in who could shoplift the most expensive or valuable stuff. So it was quite natural for me to join the trend.
The most expensive I have shoplifted is this super nintendo soft called "Ambition of Nobunaga" which was worth 100 bucks (U.S.).
It's been many years since I stopped comitting the crime so....guess that's long enough not to be arrested for it now....hehe
Your turn!!

CamilleVidann
Aug 7th, 2003, 03:18 AM
Hey!!! Don't be shy!!! I know some of you have done it sometime in your life!!! Even Jennifer and Ryder did it!!! To be honest when I heard the news of Jen's shoplifting, I was kinda happy cuz that was exactly when I kicked out the habbit. So basically we belonged together!!! I was a huge enuf Jen fan to copy everything she did including her prince racquet. So I was damn damn damn happy!!! By the way, I was such a cowardy that I couldn't try stealing a ring...

skanky~skanketta
Aug 7th, 2003, 07:44 AM
well, i have.loadsa times.i've stolen i think 7-8 totally gorge tops even though i had the moeny to buy the,. and they were branded too.

it was a thrill thing though. i dont do it anymore cuz i dont see the need to.

Rothes
Aug 7th, 2003, 08:23 AM
Last year (oh my)..It was more Accidental then on purpose, There were a little packet of smarties in the trolley, Just behind the child seat, So I didn't see them, Paid then left to the car, noticing when I was taking the trolley back to the trundler park, Noticed that I left the little box in the Trolley, went back in and said I forgot to pay for these, Paid them and got a 15Franc Voucher. Not a bad result eh :D ;)

Vincent
Aug 7th, 2003, 10:09 AM
Option 4

Nicoleke
Aug 7th, 2003, 10:45 AM
Never :angel: !!!!!

tfannis
Aug 7th, 2003, 11:28 AM
Once :o In Austria :o We went skiing in Austria with our school and we stuffed up our coats and trousers with all kinds of candy :o :tape: About twenty teenagers shoplifting simultaniously without getting caught :eek:

controlfreak
Aug 7th, 2003, 04:44 PM
I once shoplifted a sweet from a pick-n-mix. The cashier stopped me and interrogated me. I denied all knowledge. Terrified by my close encounter with the law, I later jettisoned my loot in a woman's shoe on a rack outside a shoe shop.

GoGoMaggie
Aug 7th, 2003, 04:45 PM
I once shoplifted a sweet from a pick-n-mix. The cashier stopped me and interrogated me. I denied all knowledge. Terrified by my close encounter with the law, I later jettisoned my loot in a woman's shoe on a rack outside a shoe shop.

That's damn cute!! :D :D

kku
Aug 7th, 2003, 04:48 PM
i did it once. i was four yrs old and i was at a department store with my mom. i saw all those people around me grabbing socks out of the shelves, so i took them with me. when we were out of the store, i showed my mom what i had taken and she actually freaked out for a sec, but laughed and told me i should be careful next time :)

GoGoMaggie
Aug 7th, 2003, 04:50 PM
i did it once. i was four yrs old and i was at a department store with my mom. i saw all those people around me grabbing socks out of the shelves, so i took them with me. when we were out of the store, i showed my mom what i had taken and she actually freaked out for a sec, but laughed and told me i should be careful next time :)

Your mummy rocks!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

kku
Aug 7th, 2003, 05:00 PM
Your mummy rocks!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

arigato gozaimasu :) i love my ha-ha (is that correct?) :)

GoGoMaggie
Aug 7th, 2003, 05:01 PM
arigato gozaimasu :) i love my ha-ha (is that correct?) :)

just say mama.. Haha sounds way too formal...but sounds great actually.... if you call your mom haha, you sound like having a lot of respect for her which is great!! ;)