PDA

View Full Version : Fans of Oprah, in here please

selesfan1
Aug 6th, 2003, 11:15 PM
I used to only watch her show when she had like her favorite things or if people from a certain movie were going to be on there but, now I watch it every day and find her show informative and interesting as well. I don't really buy that she is sooo nice or at least to me sometimes it seems like she gives dirty looks to some of her audience members when she comes out at first and shakes their hands. Bt still,I lover her and her show. Does anyoneelse sare this love for her show?

Pureracket
Aug 6th, 2003, 11:19 PM
I was actually fortunate enough to be in her audience two years ago. She was incredibly nice to my friends and me. She took pics with us and she signed all of our autographs. I love her more than her show, though.

irma
Aug 6th, 2003, 11:30 PM
I liked dr phil and his get real talk but his own show comes too late her then I am not in the mood for a shrink;)

and of course she is a show woman. that doesn't mean she can't be a nice woman in real life but her show is a act and that's oke. I watch it depending on the subject anyway

last week there was a show where she went to visit a little town because a woman had said something about it in the audience and she kept saying how suprised she was and so

yeah right

but as said it is a show so it's alright.

Barrie_Dude
Aug 6th, 2003, 11:44 PM
U don't like Oprah and I despise Dr Phil!