PDA

View Full Version : Road Rules 12: South Pacific

kournikovafan13
Aug 6th, 2003, 03:09 AM
Haven't seen a thread for ages, so I thought I'd start one...

What do you think of Tina & Chris? I like Chris, he's really cool and reminds me of Dave (who I also like a lot). Tina however is a little weird. I can't figure out if she wants to be black or white. :tape:

Back to the Abe vs Donnell thing : I hate Donnell so much. One of the biggest dicks on the show ever. He's obviously insecure about himself and comes off as an attention-grabbing, insensitive ass. Okay, so Abe wasn't really Mr. Perfect, but I was just starting to like him.

Oh, and I hate Cara as well. Too bad both of them couldn't go last night. I almost wished that Dave had voted Donnell so that there would be a tie, and the producers would kick off both. :bounce: But that didn't happen, lol.

Christena & Marybeth are okay. Dave is great, but he does try to "play both sides of the field", and like Marybeth said, that's bullshit. But I can see where he's coming from, I'm a little like that with my friends as well.

Berlin_Calling
Aug 6th, 2003, 04:11 AM
Ugh James, post in my Real World and Road Rules thread!! :p

kournikovafan13
Aug 6th, 2003, 04:17 AM
Oh, you mean the one that I just found at the bottom of page 4? :rolleyes:

There's been another episode since then! :p And I have an excuse, I haven't been online for a week.

I was about to go to bed, but that thread made me remember that RW is on tonight...*sigh* I'm staying up. Be on MSN Chris.

BigB08822
Aug 6th, 2003, 05:14 AM
Oh man, I HATE DONNELL!!!!!

Hingiswinsthis
Aug 6th, 2003, 05:24 AM
I think the new guy kinda looks like Russell Crowe in Gladiator:)

Mr. Man
Aug 6th, 2003, 05:26 AM
Donnell is a fatass bitch. Truthfully there should've have been NO votes for Cara. Cara did not fail that mission. Donnel's weakass did, his ass should've left. But I guess feelings/friendship comes first.

I like Chris, He seems like a cool guy and can suit any mission.

Tina...well..She'll just have to grow on me.

I was LMAO'n when Marybeth and Dave got caught probably having sex in the tent! ROFL. THEY HAD SEX!