PDA

View Full Version : I was sucked today!

brunof
Aug 5th, 2003, 06:13 PM
Today I was at the dreaded dentist to get a cavity (!) filled. I had to get novacaine which sucks. Anyway, the dentist had finished up my tooth, so I was instructed to rinse my mouth with mouthwash. The dental hygenist gave me the mouth wash and because the right side of my mouth was numb, I made sure to spit directly into the big sucking spit vaccuum, so I wouldn't spit on myself or the hygenist. I got a bit too close to the sucking machine as I spit, and it sucked my face in! I guess she pulled really hard and I popped out. Rather humorous and pathetic! :)

Kanji
Aug 5th, 2003, 06:17 PM
That tittle can lead to some confusion... I am happy to know that you went through that "sucking" experience alive though. :angel:

Mase
Aug 5th, 2003, 06:20 PM
Its quite the ambigious title isnt it??

Too funny Brunof!

Nicoleke
Aug 5th, 2003, 07:54 PM
Lmao :D !!!!!

gentenaire
Aug 5th, 2003, 08:09 PM
I wonder how many views this thread will get.

Josh
Aug 5th, 2003, 08:10 PM
So how will you rate that machine on a scale from 1 to 10?

Cariaoke
Aug 5th, 2003, 08:13 PM
:haha: :haha:

wow, and I thought you were relaying a pleasurable experience. :tape: :tape:

Bacardi
Aug 5th, 2003, 08:19 PM
Whoa this title suggested it was something else going on. :lol:

SJW
Aug 5th, 2003, 08:50 PM
OMG i just died LMAO :lol::lol:

*JR*
Aug 5th, 2003, 09:02 PM
Brunof WAS sucked. Rainer Hofmann's captive DID suck. :(

Barrie_Dude
Aug 5th, 2003, 09:42 PM
Today I was at the dreaded dentist to get a cavity (!) filled. I had to get novacaine which sucks. Anyway, the dentist had finished up my tooth, so I was instructed to rinse my mouth with mouthwash. The dental hygenist gave me the mouth wash and because the right side of my mouth was numb, I made sure to spit directly into the big sucking spit vaccuum, so I wouldn't spit on myself or the hygenist. I got a bit too close to the sucking machine as I spit, and it sucked my face in! I guess she pulled really hard and I popped out. Rather humorous and pathetic! :)And here I thought you gave someone a hummer! Silly me! :rolleyes:

controlfreak
Aug 5th, 2003, 10:13 PM
Dentists are COOL. The sadomasochistic possibilities are almost limitless. :devil:

Barrie_Dude
Aug 5th, 2003, 10:15 PM
Dentists are COOL. The sadomasochistic possibilities are almost limitless. :devil:And they think I'm sick! :rolleyes:

F-R-E-A-K
Aug 6th, 2003, 01:21 AM
lmao!

King Satan
Aug 6th, 2003, 01:23 AM
Lol!

DutchieGirl
Aug 6th, 2003, 02:30 AM
lol...Brunof, you should be more careful! ;)

Joseosu19
Aug 6th, 2003, 02:57 AM
My father was a dentist:p