PDA

View Full Version : Does he or doesn't he?

tazban1
Aug 5th, 2003, 05:08 PM
Okay, there's this guy that's a former roommate of a friend. The last two times I went to these get togethers of my friend, he's made it a point to sit next to me. The last time, he even moved a chair on the deck so he could sit next to me. And he went inside to put his jacket around my shoulders even though I didn't even complain about being cold.

The problem is that both these times he was drunk. I've never seen him drunk in large group settings so I don't know if it's normal for him to behave like this when he's drunk and if he would have picked someone else had there been more of a choice in girls.

Since then, I invited him to a party I was having at my place and he didn't show up. In his defense, he did have to work until 2:30 - 3:00 a.m., but if it were me, I would have done whatever it took to get there if I liked someone - especially if that person made it a point to invite me personally. He's never tried to call me or anything else.

So, I'd especially like opinions of the guys. Do you think that it was just drunkenness that made him act so interested or do you think there's some genuine attraction there.

I know where he works, so I thought I'd drop by - but even then he works in the kitchen so I'm not sure if I'd be able to see him. I don't want to call him and make a complete ass of myself if I'm completely misreading the situation.