PDA

View Full Version : Dumbest thing you've done today?

tazban1
Aug 5th, 2003, 03:32 PM
Good grief, it's only 9:30 a.m. and I've already done two moronic things.

I went to valvoline for an oil change because I had a coupon. I've never been there before and I couldn't figure out why there was hardly any parking space available so I parked in the street. I walked to the other side of the building in the rain thinking that's where you went in, and then one of the guys told me you were just supposed to pull up behind the stall and wait in your car. After he told me, I realized that it was so obvious. Duh!

Then, I get my car to pull up behind the stall. As I get in, I hit my eye on the frame of the door and now I have a small bruise by my right eye. It's not that noticeable, but I don't want to answer when someone asks "what did you do to your eye?"

skanky~skanketta
Aug 5th, 2003, 03:46 PM
well, i did a couple of really dum things as well.

got dressed for college in my brand new purple sleeveless dress from gucci(ok, so i've worn it twice before!its still pretty new!). that was dumb cuz its definitely not for college wear, but i was in the mood. then before leaving for class, i carried my baby sister, knowing quite well that she's just finished drinking her milk. the lil twerp threw up all over my shoulder!obviously i had to change and the only thing available was an overzied grey t-shirt and a pair of rumpled jeans. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.i didnt even have time to iron it.

Mateo Mathieu
Aug 5th, 2003, 03:57 PM
What dumb thing I've done today? Okay, I skip school! :angel:

TheBoiledEgg
Aug 5th, 2003, 04:07 PM
I was half-asleep around 1am and instead of putting Sugar in my Coffee, i picked up the Salt pot and put a spoonful of salt in :o :help: YUK

Dava
Aug 5th, 2003, 04:07 PM
I jumped when a moth was on my window sill.

controlfreak
Aug 5th, 2003, 04:49 PM
I showered myself in muck by standing too close to the wall I was pressure-hosing.

SJW
Aug 5th, 2003, 06:52 PM
i went to see Legally Blonde 2 :rolleyes:

Emola
Aug 5th, 2003, 07:21 PM

lol! :lol: not like it then?

I walked into the door this morning :o I was tired and just knocked into it lol

SJW
Aug 5th, 2003, 09:52 PM
LMAO@Em! get off the net at night then :lol:

no the movie sucked......i wanted to die after paying 5 for it

*JR*
Aug 5th, 2003, 09:59 PM
Coulda been worse. You coulda seen Gigli... :eek:

SJW
Aug 5th, 2003, 10:13 PM
i aint touching that

Barrie_Dude
Aug 5th, 2003, 10:33 PM
Coulda been worse. You coulda seen Gigli... :eek:That would be plain stupid! :rolleyes: :p

Brens
Aug 5th, 2003, 10:40 PM
Got out of bed and went to work. :zzz:

Lord Chips
Aug 5th, 2003, 11:36 PM
I got out of bed

Barrie_Dude
Aug 6th, 2003, 12:05 AM
Me Too :o

Martian Stacey
Aug 6th, 2003, 05:27 AM
can't think of anything i've done today... :o which will be a shock to certain people :p