PDA

View Full Version : I am going to this tourney tomorrow!!!

m_pierce fan
Aug 4th, 2003, 04:27 PM
Yippii!!I am going to watch Patty Schnyder's match tomorrow...Against Talaja...I am so excited!I am going to take a lot of pics...I am going to watch Pistolesi's match, Mandula's match and Rittner's match also...

:bounce:

*Bubbles*
Aug 4th, 2003, 05:42 PM
Have fun!!!!! :D :D
I'm going on Saturday and Sunday hopefully, if I get tickets but I'd be surprised if I didn't so yes I'm going! ;)
I hope it isn't the same presenter as last year, she sucked. She was so annoying, and her English *puke* I was ashamed :o

vutt
Aug 4th, 2003, 06:44 PM
I'm going to be there to and will take lot of pics hopefully to. I guess A sector is close enough to court. So if anybody sees strange guy with bright hair and Olympus camera then that would be me :)

[S@nti]
Aug 4th, 2003, 07:01 PM
U must go to the marta marrero´s match and take photos!! :p

korben
Aug 4th, 2003, 09:07 PM
I hope it isn't the same presenter as last year, she sucked. She was so annoying, and her English *puke* I was ashamed :o

She is not there this year :bounce:

Smart
Aug 5th, 2003, 10:26 PM
Hope you had a great time here in Finland piercefan!

m_pierce fan
Aug 6th, 2003, 09:13 AM
Thanx Smart!I had a great time yesterday...Actually I am in France again...My plane left here 5am today morning....The tournament was pretty well organised!!The CC was nice and only thing which was bad was the rain delay...There was a shotradar and I hit 182km in it...Pretty fun....I give you some match reports now!!

Petra Mandula - Antonella Serra-Zanetti (6/1 6/2)
I think this match was awesome...I mean Petra played so well....She had a little problems in the end of the 1st set but when the rain delay interrupted the match and it started again Petra was on FIRE!!Every hit she made worked!She was one of the best players in Nordea yesterday!

Patty Schnyder - Silvia Talaja (6/7 2/6)
I am really disappointed to Patty...She didn't play even 60% of her best..She led 5/2 in the 1st set and lost it...Then in the 2nd set she looked tired and was a little bit angry with herself...Although I have to say that Talaja played great!She was the player who took control the games..She hit hard and was very focused all the time....I really enjoyed to watch Silvia!!Nice girl....When the match ended Patty left the court quickily!!

Emma Laine - Zuzana Ondraskova (1/6 1/6)
The crowd really cheered Emma all the time...But ...Emma was really confident on her shots but she didn't have any "weapons"..Zuzana was more aggressive player all the time...She hit pretty hard and Emma ran...But Emma is so young and she does have all the time to come a world-class player....A little bit power to her shots and serve will make her proud someday!!I liked Emma...She was so genuine and lovely person...I think she will go far in her career!!Good luck to her!!

PS: This tournament was success and I really enjoyed to come in Finland!!Although it was pretty cold....here in France the temperature is nearly +35 in this time...So...

Smart
Aug 6th, 2003, 09:47 AM
Yeah. The weather was cold yesterday. Thanks to the clouds :(
But at least there was no rain after 2 PM.

*Bubbles*
Aug 6th, 2003, 03:48 PM
She is not there this year :bounce:
Yay!!! :D
I've bought tickets now so I'll definitely be there Saturday and Sunday!!

Too bad about Patty :( I would really have liked to see her play....