PDA

View Full Version : Do you think marcobarella sister should play PAW?

Wojtek
Aug 4th, 2003, 08:14 AM
No.

Almost everyone has brother or sister and everyone can post two or three kinds of paw and it will be sick situation.

SpikeyAidanm
Aug 4th, 2003, 08:26 AM
Hmm, there isn't any rule which refrains from siblings from posting Paws. Maybe ULTIMA PALLINA should post her own picks under her user account, not a big worry to me though.

marcobarella
Aug 4th, 2003, 12:44 PM
No.

Almost everyone has brother or sister and everyone can post two or three kinds of paw and it will be sick situation.

Wojtek, haven't you other to think?
I don't think that my sister can't play PAW. She doesn't post the sames picks as mine. So, what's the problem?

azza
Aug 4th, 2003, 12:52 PM
Actually im neutral i dont give a shit if she plays ot not didnt mean to vote wasnt thinking :wavey:

AleOrtu
Aug 4th, 2003, 03:35 PM
I think she should become a member of WTA World, itīs really easy, just sign up, and done.

Wojtek
Aug 4th, 2003, 03:45 PM
I think she should become a member of WTA World, itīs really easy, just sign up, and done.

Yes i think the same.

petroniao
Aug 4th, 2003, 03:53 PM
well, of course she could play PAW, but preferably she should have an own account to do so (which is very easy like Catriel said) otherwise it looks like Marco is playing twice...

K&J fan
Aug 4th, 2003, 09:52 PM
I agree with wojtek, catriel and petroniao

of course she can play, but an own account would clarify things for everyone ! :)

paellapan
Aug 5th, 2003, 08:27 AM
I'd say she better uses her own account to post PAW's, just to avoid all possible controversy... ;)

azza
Aug 5th, 2003, 12:28 PM
Yes her own accoutn would clarrify everythiong

bionic71
Aug 10th, 2003, 06:47 AM
If she has an account and is a real person.....no problems!!! If she is Marcos alterego then I am not so sure!!!

paellapan
Aug 10th, 2003, 08:52 AM
so I guess the conclusion is clear, but if Marco and his "sister" will take it in mind ?

Wojtek
Aug 10th, 2003, 10:07 AM
I was playing almost all games in wtaworld. We had there sisters and brothers - all of them were cheaters becuase it was one person.

azza
Aug 10th, 2003, 02:54 PM
Why cant Ultima Palinna just make an account called that? its not much trouble