PDA

View Full Version : Kournikova News!!!

Seles1
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:38 PM
Anna has been spotted in Michigan yesterday first at a mall and latter working out/running 3 miles at a local high school track. People said she seemed to be in really good shape and working hard. Hope this is a good sign that a return is in the near future. GO ANNA :D

Glenn
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:41 PM
Vamos! :)

ßcoene
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:50 PM
Get well soon Anna. :kiss:

I hope to see you soon on the tennis courts.

ToeTag
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:50 PM
Why would she be in Michigan...whats' in Michigan...anyway check out these knuckle draggers..http://www.tsn.ca/tennis/news_story.asp?Id=48904...at the bottom.

CondiLicious
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:52 PM
Anna has been spotted in Michigan yesterday first at a mall and latter working out/running 3 miles at a local high school track. People said she seemed to be in really good shape and working hard. Hope this is a good sign that a return is in the near future. GO ANNA :D

That wasn't Anna! It was me!

Mr. Man
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:56 PM
Keep lookin' hot Anna. Hope to see you back soon. :kiss: ehhhehheh.

TatiAnnahølic
Jul 30th, 2003, 09:10 PM
yay thanks a lot! :D:D:D

Seles1
Jul 31st, 2003, 12:09 AM
Anna trains at the Sports Club Of West Bloomfield the same club in which Amy Fraizer grew up hitting out of so she has some ties in Michigan. Also she hits at another strong tennis club where I play and where her once coach Ed Nagel teaches and a lot of strong junoirs hit like Theresa Loger.

*JR*
Jul 31st, 2003, 12:23 AM
anyway check out these knuckle draggers..http://www.tsn.ca/tennis/news_story.asp?Id=48904...at the bottom. Hey, as Anna has little support on that board, Poe could rent them selesrules for some "balance"! :p

Annarocks
Aug 1st, 2003, 03:05 AM
Alright....here's some hope...maybe she's decided she needs to get in the best shape to contend!!!

Rock on Kournikova!!!

alexusjonesfan
Aug 1st, 2003, 03:10 AM
Anna trains at the Sports Club Of West Bloomfield the same club in which Amy Fraizer grew up hitting out of so she has some ties in Michigan. Also she hits at another strong tennis club where I play and where her once coach Ed Nagel teaches and a lot of strong junoirs hit like Theresa Loger.

omg, anna trains at the sports club of West Bloomfield? My aunt lives there...I've been there so many times and I didn't know it was that special :eek:

Car Key Boi
Aug 1st, 2003, 03:14 AM
a 3 mile run, huh? so what happened to the chronic career threatening back injury?

kournikova spin doctors OWNZED!! :D

caramel
Aug 1st, 2003, 04:47 AM
In Michigan, why in Michigan???

alias
Aug 1st, 2003, 05:15 AM
West Bloomfield is where Sergei used to live before the trade to Anaheim. I'm sure he still owns a home there...hmmmm