PDA

View Full Version : Why Kim and not Henin

hinquit
Jul 30th, 2003, 05:11 PM
With all the talk about Kim deserves world number #1 because she won
that and consistent all year is bullshit.
Justine is the one whom I consider most deserving to be number #1 because of the following reasons:

She is the only one who is able to beat the current world Number #1
in a grandslam;
She is the one who won grandslam beside Serena this year;
Winning grandslam and beating defending champion and world number
#1 player is a requirement that warrants the number #1 position.
Nobody seems to come close in mentioning these reasons. Most of
the Belgian posters only want someone from their country to be
number #1 no matter how and under what circumstances.

alexusjonesfan
Jul 30th, 2003, 05:12 PM
why would she enter the conversation when she doesn't have the points right now to overtake Serena and Kim does? :confused:

Ryan
Jul 30th, 2003, 05:13 PM
Justine is #3, and is like 700 or more ponits behind Kim. Kim has enoug points to take over the #1 ranking, Justine does not. It's pretty simple actually.

SerenaSlam
Jul 30th, 2003, 05:23 PM
Justine is #3, and is like 700 or more ponits behind Kim. Kim has enoug points to take over the #1 ranking, Justine does not. It's pretty simple actually.
actually is not that simple, and they are basing their points on ability and not points. kim is getting close only b/c of the amont of tournie she is playing. Justine is doing the same thing yes, you can say that, but at the same time, she has the "stats" that all the former "new" number 1 got when they were on their way to number 1.

This is what Im talking about. Why the fuck is everyone changin their opinion on number 1? It used to be that inroder for anyone to consider any player for number 1. They had to either consistently beat number 1. or Beat number 1 and win a slam. Now you don't even have to beat number 1, and you don't even have to win a slam, and people are considering players for "number 1" status.

Justine has done something every up and coming number 1 has done. And this is exactly why she in my opinion is more deserving of number 1 than what kim is. we base things on how they were done back in the day. and back in the day, the same ranking system existed. therefore you can keep going w/ it, and the way the players back then did things.

Players like to be compared with the greats from back then. Its safe to say that Justine is more comparable with the greats form back then, then Kim Clijsters can right now. She has done things the greats have done, that Kim Clijsters has not done.

Nemesis
Jul 30th, 2003, 05:26 PM
Remember the talk about the "chosen one" (the one to beat Serena and end her GS streak) at the end of the previous year. That was Kim ... No word of Justine. And if we look at what has happened this year, it looks like Justine was the one they sought.

Justine always goes unnoticed. Also here. 700 points is that much if you have almost nothing to defend. If Kim does it bad in the next hardcourt events (by an injury or something, because I do not see her losing early) and Justine does great at San Diego and Toronto, she will come very close to Kim & Serena. If she does it VERY good at the US Open (beating Serena & Venus/Davenport and Kim not getting far), she might become number one. But all of this is VERY unlikely.

Her bigger chance will come at the end of the year. She is quite good indoors and has not that much to defend (title in Linz, semi in Zürich & Leipzig, early round in Filderstadt) ... And the Masters are maybe her biggest chance: Kim has a lot of points to defend (700+), Serena a final, Justine only got to the quarters and has a better ranking in the champs race now.

She is overlooked, but that is good. If Kim gets injured (which is possible since she plays too much singles AND doubles), she will have to take her chance.

fleemke³
Jul 30th, 2003, 05:29 PM
Wow Sernaslam :eek: :D

Ryan it's not if she's close to it or not but why Justine wouldn't deserve it to be the next number 1. And it doesn't happen often but I can agree with Serenaslam' post above :)
I don't think many people dislike the fact of Kim beinig number 1 but most of them would rather see her winning from the Sisters and/or take a slam before she gets there.

bandabou
Jul 30th, 2003, 05:32 PM
That´s funny indeed! They always overlook her but It´s Justine who´s having the better results! She beat both Williams before Kim did, won a tier I before Kim did, Hell even won a slam before Kim did. And actually is BEATING Serena......well, I guess it´s better to be overlooked!

Toontje
Jul 30th, 2003, 05:33 PM
Because Kim has won 8 tournaments within the last 10 months?....is that enough?.....Psssst......Jennifer Capriati did won 8 tournaments in the last 10 years!

:worship: :worship: :worship: Kim Clijsters :worship: :worship: :worship:

:worship: :worship: :worship: No. 1 player in the world :worship: :worship: :worship:

gentenaire
Jul 30th, 2003, 05:40 PM
Why can't people count? Why do people only take the last months or either the entire career into account instead of realising it's about an entire year, no more, no less? Why does Nuriboy hate Belgians so much? Why do people confuse 'beating someone' with 'having the ability to beat someone'. Why whine about Kim and not Lindsay or Hingis?

So many whys.

fleemke³
Jul 30th, 2003, 05:40 PM
Because Kim has won 8 tournaments within the last 10 months?....is that enough?.....Psssst......Jennifer Capriati did won 8 tournaments in the last 10 years!

:worship: :worship: :worship: No. 1 player in the world :worship: :worship: :worship:

Ok Rosmalen she didn't "won" :p so that's 7 great WIN's :)
Well Justine won 'only' four (beating Kim and Serena twice :p) but I bet that every player would give 4 tournies in return for 1 Slam ;)

bandabou
Jul 30th, 2003, 05:44 PM
Why can't people count? Why do people only take the last months or either the entire career into account instead of realising it's about an entire year, no more, no less? Why does Nuriboy hate Belgians so much? Why do people confuse 'beating someone' with 'having the ability to beat someone'. Why whine about Kim and not Lindsay or Hingis?

So many whys.

Having the ability to beat someone, you say?! That´s exactly Kim! Justine HAS beaten Serena, Justine HAS won a slam. Kim has plenty of titles this year....right. But compare them to what Serena and Justine have: Serena: 2 slams, Tier I and a Tier II. Justine: One Slam, Two Tier I´s and a tier II. Kim: two tier I´s and the rest tier II or lower. See?! Kim´s winning plenty of titles, but she isn´t winning the BIG ones!

Toontje
Jul 30th, 2003, 05:54 PM
Only three players won 4 tournies this year..... most other player have nothing to give!

Kim beat Justine three times this year.

Head to head:
Kim-Justine: 8-4

F Hertogenb. June 22 2003 K Clijsters(1) - J Henin-Hardenne(2) 6-74 3-0
F Roland Garros June 8 2003 J Henin-Hardenne(4) - K Clijsters(2) 6-0 6-4
F Berlin May 11 2003 J Henin-Hardenne(3) - K Clijsters(1) 4-6 6-4 7-5
SF Antwerp Feb 16 2003 K Clijsters(2) - J Henin-Hardenne(3) 6-2 7-63
SF Sydney Jan 12 2003 K Clijsters(2) - J Henin-Hardenne(3) 6-2 6-3
QF Championsh Nov 10 2002 K Clijsters(5) - J Henin-Hardenne(4) 6-2 6-1
SF Rome May 19 2002 J Henin-Hardenne(5) - K Clijsters(3) 7-5 6-2
QF Australian O. Jan 27 2002 K Clijsters(4) - J Henin-Hardenne(6) 6-2 6-3
QF Sydney Jan 13 2002 K Clijsters(3) - J Henin-Hardenne(5) 7-65 6-2
F Hertogenb. June 24 2001 J Henin-Hardenne(2) - K Clijsters(1) 6-4 3-6 6-3
SF Roland Garros June 10 2001 K Clijsters(12) - J Henin-Hardenne(14) 2-6 7-5 6-3
3 Indian W. Mar 18 2001 K Clijsters(14) - J Henin-Hardenne(17) 1-6 6-4 6-3

!

bandabou
Jul 30th, 2003, 05:55 PM
Only three players won 4 tournies this year..... most other player have nothing to give!

Head to head:

SF Roland Garros June 10 2001 K Clijsters(12) - J Henin-Hardenne(14) 2-6 7-5 6-3

!

Too bad she didn´t even show up for the BIGGEST one!!

Toontje
Jul 30th, 2003, 05:57 PM
Kim has won "WTA Championships at Los Angeles, California" :worship: :worship:

:worship: :worship: :worship:No. 1 player in the world :worship: :worship: :worship:

Shedevil
Jul 30th, 2003, 05:58 PM

Head to head:

!

you can't compare kim and justine based on head-to-heads! In order to have an objective view you have to look at them individual.

Toontje
Besides, Kim has won two Grand Slam titles this year!!!

:worship::worship: :worship: No. 1 player in the world :worship: :worship: :worship:

ans
LOL@Toontje :worship: :worship: :worship:

bandabou
Jul 30th, 2003, 06:01 PM
Two GS titles huh?! Too bad they don´t count in singles!!! :lol: :lol:

Nemesis
Jul 30th, 2003, 06:12 PM
Kim this, Kim that ... I want to add something: f*** Kim :rolleyes: :wavey: I could do exactly the same with Justine, but it is plain annoying Toontje. I'd say f*** Justine after it too.

Justine holds 5 titles (2002: Linz; 2003: Dubai, Charleston, Berlin, Roland Garros). If she wasn't forced to retire after having a 1 set to 0 lead in Rosmalen she would hold 6 titles and Kim 7 ... That is a very small difference and no difference if you look to the importance of the titles.

Let Kim have all the attention. Let's see if she can convert the expectations into results. Justine has already done what Kim supposed to do this year and she'll be lurking to do it again ...

SerenaSlam :worship:

Toontje
Jul 30th, 2003, 06:14 PM
How many players won 8 tournaments within 10 months? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

They count double :lol::lol: :lol::lol:

Toontje
Jul 30th, 2003, 06:20 PM
No way Justine could win Rosmalen!!!!

Kim has won 26 WTA titles in here young career and Justine only 13 titles.

Like the "head to head" half as good as Kim!!!

spudrsca
Jul 30th, 2003, 06:25 PM
Kim is so nice and Justine such a bitch :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
What amaze me the most is all the people believing Kim when she said she didn't care about rankings and about her losses :o
Why did she choose to play 4 tournaments before the usopen? She wants badly to be No1 at all costs and that's why she played at Roma while she were tired.
At least Justine is honest about her goals and doesn't try to be nice :cool:
I still remember after Rosmalen 2001 when she was beaten by Justine, she refuses to accolade Justine and in her post-match interview blame the bad rebounds :p

fleemke³
Jul 30th, 2003, 06:27 PM
Yeah Toontje Kim couldn't give up her lead against Justine in the first set didn't she :rolleyes: No matter what you say Justine was leading in that final that a fact and NOBODY can say who would won that match that's also a fact.

Well Kim may have ALL the Dubbles titles in the slams, give Justine the majors!

spudrsca
Jul 30th, 2003, 06:27 PM

WTF has doubles titles to do with singles ranking :rolleyes:

Elke
Jul 30th, 2003, 06:29 PM
Kim holds 15 WTA titles, Toontje! ;)
Why is it that always the same posters show up in threads comparing Kim and justine? :rolleyes:

They are just two players, not relatives, each one has their own career and people still are comparing them. It's really annoying, they both have their qualities and 'working points'.

Nemesis
Jul 30th, 2003, 06:31 PM

Is it me or is this person just PLAIN annoying?

If you want to praise Kim and be delusional, go to CCL (http://www.wtaworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=113) . All of them are emprissoned up there. You seemed to have escaped :p

This is the reason I ain't a fan of Kim. In Flanders it is like this ALL the time. TV, radio, newspapers, fora ...

fleemke³
Jul 30th, 2003, 06:35 PM
Kim holds 15 WTA titles, Toontje! ;)
Why is it that always the same posters show up in threads comparing Kim and justine? :rolleyes:

They are just two players, not relatives, each one has their own career and people still are comparing them. It's really annoying, they both have their qualities and 'working points'.

Well what's wrong to write down your opinion? The starter of this topic pointed something out and we are allowd :rolleyes: to react on it. Just look who started to overreacte and comparing with stats ;)

SerenaSlam
Jul 30th, 2003, 06:35 PM
Kim this, Kim that ... I want to add something: f*** Kim :rolleyes: :wavey: I could do exactly the same with Justine, but it is plain annoying Toontje. I'd say f*** Justine after it too.

Justine holds 5 titles (2002: Linz; 2003: Dubai, Charleston, Berlin, Roland Garros). If she wasn't forced to retire after having a 1 set to 0 lead in Rosmalen she would hold 6 titles and Kim 7 ... That is a very small difference and no difference if you look to the importance of the titles.

Let Kim have all the attention. Let's see if she can convert the expectations into results. Justine has already done what Kim supposed to do this year and she'll be lurking to do it again ...

SerenaSlam :worship:
you made my day with that !

maccardel
Jul 30th, 2003, 06:37 PM
actually is not that simple, and they are basing their points on ability and not points. kim is getting close only b/c of the amont of tournie she is playing. Justine is doing the same thing yes, you can say that, but at the same time, she has the "stats" that all the former "new" number 1 got when they were on their way to number 1.

This is what Im talking about. Why the fuck is everyone changin their opinion on number 1? It used to be that inroder for anyone to consider any player for number 1. They had to either consistently beat number 1. or Beat number 1 and win a slam. Now you don't even have to beat number 1, and you don't even have to win a slam, and people are considering players for "number 1" status.

Justine has done something every up and coming number 1 has done. And this is exactly why she in my opinion is more deserving of number 1 than what kim is. we base things on how they were done back in the day. and back in the day, the same ranking system existed. therefore you can keep going w/ it, and the way the players back then did things.

Players like to be compared with the greats from back then. Its safe to say that Justine is more comparable with the greats form back then, then Kim Clijsters can right now. She has done things the greats have done, that Kim Clijsters has not done.

I think that Justine is in fact deserving of the number one position and not Kim. Justine won RG, and she has defeated Serena on several occasions.........it is her who has owned Kim recently and the only way she lost to kim was, yes of course, the hand, in this case the injured hand. Kim only got two freak wins over Serena and Venus (1 each) and that was her claim to start the year off.....she has won but she has not won with a williams in the draw this year....Justine did on more than one occasion.....Venus, Justine and Serena all own kim and she is not a strong number one.......

I think that add up all the tourneys, you would see that Justine is in fact the one with the overall ad points to take number one......when Kim can handly defeat Justine,Venus and Serena then she will have my vote to be number one......too many hingis or dokic like tourneys doesn't make the number one player......in that case lets have a lower ranked player just play tier IIIs and IVs and collect points and move into the top 10.

No need to pull out the knives and forks and prepare to carve me cos it is just my opinion.

Toontje
Jul 30th, 2003, 06:39 PM
Listen, Kim also played those 4 tournaments last year before the usopen

spudrsca :yawn: Sleep further

Playing almost double as much matches each week and still she won so many WTA titles.

Cybelle Darkholme
Jul 30th, 2003, 06:48 PM
My god someone shot me now. This number one discussion is so old and tired its beyond belief that people keep brining it up. If you don't like the system then write the wta and petition to change it but please stop bitching already! If kim amasses enough points then she deserves number one. Period. End of story. If Justine does it then she deserves it. period. end of story.

How is this difficult to understand? And if you do understand but don't accpet it, well stop bitching and try to do something about it. Be proactive and stop your bellyaching.

Toontje
Jul 30th, 2003, 06:55 PM

maccardel
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:00 PM
My god someone shot me now. This number one discussion is so old and tired its beyond belief that people keep brining it up. If you don't like the system then write the wta and petition to change it but please stop bitching already! If kim amasses enough points then she deserves number one. Period. End of story. If Justine does it then she deserves it. period. end of story.

How is this difficult to understand? And if you do understand but don't accpet it, well stop bitching and try to do something about it. Be proactive and stop your bellyaching.

Can I pull the trigger....even though I like you I've never shot anyone before and since you asked I will be happy to oblige. :haha:
:topic:

It is just intriguing to discuss something like this especially considering the circumstances......for your sake I will keep it shut... :tape:

Toontje
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:03 PM
Why Kim and not Henin.......boring topic :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

why why why :sad: :sad: :sad:

Call mom or dad! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:worship::worship: :worship: Kim Clijsters :worship: :worship: :worship:

fleemke³
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:06 PM
Toontje :eek: Can you discuss anything without being a loser? :rolleyes:

per4ever
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:08 PM

Go back to the kim clijsters forum..you're a dreamer.

Justine can't win Rosmalen lmao..where have you been?

maccardel
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:08 PM
I am done with this topic cos my brain is kinda swollen from all the what if and so forth.....if she gets it then good for her she deserves it cos she was out there playing and supporting the tour when Venus and Serena are injured then that is her reward. congratulations to her.........I am out.

Toontje
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:35 PM
Who started this topic? :eek:.........just another Justine loser like you.

My dreams comes true....watch out next weeks! :drool:

:worship: :worship: :worship:Kim Clijsters :worship: :worship: :worship:

:worship: :worship: :worship: No. 1 player in the world :worship::worship: :worship:

maccardel
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:38 PM

:worship: :worship: :worship: No. 1 player in the world :worship::worship: :worship:

Who me?

fleemke³
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:39 PM

Well I hope you enjoy it because it won't be long! And you just prooved what kind of person you are! Kim would love to see her fans acting like this :rolleyes:

maccardel
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:46 PM
Thought I was being referred to....ok...carry on.

Nemesis
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:50 PM

Who poisonned this topic with brainless replies? YOU!!!

Hinquit a Justine fan? He/she is a Serena and Venus fan :rolleyes: Objectivity versus your subjectivity ...

Oh now we are losers ... If this were a Waldo game and someone would have to search Waldo (who is, in this case, the loser), he would point to you :p

Toontje
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:15 PM
I posted facts......and you guys can't handle the true..........and now you guys are posting off topic bullshit.

SJW
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:18 PM
because Kim is the player to beat right now NOT Henin

minboy
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:19 PM
Kim is so nice and Justine such a bitch :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
What amaze me the most is all the people believing Kim when she said she didn't care about rankings and about her losses :o
Why did she choose to play 4 tournaments before the usopen? She wants badly to be No1 at all costs and that's why she played at Roma while she were tired.
At least Justine is honest about her goals and doesn't try to be nice :cool:
I still remember after Rosmalen 2001 when she was beaten by Justine, she refuses to accolade Justine and in her post-match interview blame the bad rebounds :p

i agree

justine has the courage to speak her mind, while kim just care about what people say ( "kim is so nice" and all those craps)

fleemke³
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:22 PM
HAs anybody said in this topic that Kim doesn't deserve the number 1 spot? We only pointed out that Justine has the major wins over kim, that she is the one who beat Serena twice and that she MAYBE would be a good number 1!

These are my last words to you because you're a waist of energy lol

per4ever
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:24 PM

can't believe someone posts this. I almost thought you were in puberty, but no, you didn't even reach that yet :)

Kids should be playing outside instead of trying to be the smart one on a tennisboard

gweeny
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:30 PM
Oh-oh. Battle between the belgians. Frankly, the only person to be considered no 1 is SERENA. I still think Kim would rather have the slam than the number one ranking.

Nemesis
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:35 PM
Nemesis :) + Toontje :retard: = :smash:

Look at Roland Garros, Berlin, Dubai, AO and Charleston of this year and you'll notice the facts that Justine is also a contender for the #1 spot. We just don't need to post them with all those stupid smilies and repetitive nonsence and add doubles results to them to let them look good.

SJW
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:37 PM
man if all these ppl take over Serena then im finding a new fave

SERENA.....YOU SUCK!

Wimanna
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:41 PM
God bless I'm healthy enough in my head to choose my own faves :) No influence by other fans, media, papers etc... Just enjoying my two absolute great girls Justine and Kim :) :woohoo:
Ik moet wel zeggen da ik soms beschaamd ben in anderen hun plaats. :awww:

Astro Jetson
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:42 PM

Maybe make yourself comfortable in the Classy Clijsters Lounge and watch a tape of the FO final?? :angel:

Elke
Jul 30th, 2003, 09:55 PM
Ge moet ook nie alle Kimfans over dezelfde kam scheren, he!

fleemke³
Jul 30th, 2003, 09:56 PM

Ik weet maar al te goed dat er verschillen zijn ;) en ik denk dat de meeste da wel weten so don't worry :)

Lien
Jul 30th, 2003, 10:19 PM
Oh-oh. Battle between the belgians. Frankly, the only person to be considered no 1 is SERENA. I still think Kim would rather have the slam than the number one ranking.

That is what I call a sensible answer. As a Kim fan I don't like the fact that she could become the new number one even though I know it is the fault of the ranking system not because Kim likes to play more events than another player. IMHO a player who wins a slam should receive more points. And Justine I know she is good and I know she won a Slam before Kim and she has beaten Serena this year already twice but on clay people there are still other surfaces. I do appreciate Justines achievements I don't want to offend her in any way.
There is only one player who deserves the number one ranking and that is Serena, she holds six of the eight last slams there is no one else besides her who deserves that ranking. She deserves this spot but that doesn't mean it is Kims fault I would like to say that again it is the ranking system that has its weaknesses.

I would like Kim to have that number one spot, but I would like a thousand times more a GS for Kim and that is what she wants too. In all the interviews I have read (believe me I know them I collect them) she hardly mentiones it, well she talks about that how she would like to have that first GS.
And I think that Justine thinks the same, she said also that winning RG was one goal of her and becoming number one would be her next goal. She knows she has to beat Serena on more surfaces than clay to be number one.

Two more remarks to end this -I am really sorry-rather long reply.

Kim is not a hypocrit (sorry I am not sure how to write it), she is nice she doesn't fake it. It is her personality, Kim is more open she doesn't has such specific goals as Justine maybe. Justine is a bit more reserved and maybe she know more what she wants to achieve than Kim in tennis because she faced reality rather young when her mother died.

And people please don't bash the CCL :o . We hardly talk about Kim being number one I think and it is not the place were we post stupid things, not all Kim fans are the same.

Nemesis
Jul 30th, 2003, 10:35 PM
Sorry if I offended all the Kim fans. I didn't mean to. But Toontjes appreciation for Kim in the thread was becoming too big for this part of the forum :p His reactions would be more welcome on the CCL. I didn't mean to bash the people there.

rottweily
Jul 30th, 2003, 10:51 PM
Is it me or is this person just PLAIN annoying?

If you want to praise Kim and be delusional, go to CCL (http://www.wtaworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=113) . All of them are emprissoned up there. You seemed to have escaped :p

This is the reason I ain't a fan of Kim. In Flanders it is like this ALL the time. TV, radio, newspapers, fora ...

And also Carl Van Nieuwkerke is a heavy kim supporter, sometimes annoying in kim vs justine matches.

Lien
Jul 30th, 2003, 10:57 PM
Ok I agree Kim does get more attention from the flemish newspapers, but I think it is normal. Justine also recieves more from the walloon newspapers. Each part of the country is proud of his tennis players, ok there are flemish Justine fans and vice versa nothing wrong with that. The flemish and french speaking part of Belgium have always had difficult relationships and some envy I guess that is why each part fancies his own tennis player. But that is my opinion of course.

gentenaire
Jul 30th, 2003, 11:00 PM
Sorry if I offended all the Kim fans. I didn't mean to. But Toontjes appreciation for Kim in the thread was becoming too big for this part of the forum :p His reactions would be more welcome on the CCL. I didn't mean to bash the people there.

Then put him on ignore. That's what I did. He's the first and so far only Kimfan I've put on ignore.

I like both, and I must confess I also get annoyed when I see the Flemish press favouring Kim so much. However, what I noticed on tournaments, fed cup, exhibition matches and most importanly here on WTAworld, is that most Belgian fans don't make that distinction. Quite a few Flemish posters here are Justine fans and like Kim less and vice versa.

Hulet
Jul 30th, 2003, 11:33 PM
An argument b/n justine and kim fans? :eek: Somebody pass me the popcorn. :)

Toontje
Jul 31st, 2003, 12:33 AM
Stelt u zich eens voor in mijn plaats!
Het is één van de eerste keren dat ik hier op dit forum post!

Den eerste forumlid (hinquit) spreekt hier over "bullshit" en post een topic dat op zich al provocerend is......deels om ruzie uit te lokken.

Serenaslam heeft het over "Why the fuck is everyone changin their opinion "

Nemesis wenst kim nog een blessure toe or something else + nog wat "iffen en "elsen"

nadien komt fleemke met zijn grote juju handtekening onderaan elk bericht Serenaslam gelijk geven.

Nadien neemt fleemke hier de attitude over van Serena door te zeggen dat Kim dat tornooi niet heeft gewonnen omdat zei geblesseerd was.

Nadien kom ik met feiten en komt feemke doodleuk zeggen dat ik aan het overreageren ben.

Over die berichten waar ze met naamkaartjes aan het gooien zijn zwijg ik nog over.

Tel de beledigingen eens die ik naar mijn hoofd krijg geslingerd.........en hoeveel ik van zulke beledigingen heb gepost?

Ik post veel op forums......maar zulk beledigend forum heb ik nog niet meegemaakt.

Bouw maar een muur rond jullie clubje en plaats me maar op ignore.

Wie zijn jullie om scheidsrechter te spelen?

Lees uw eigen berichten nog eens, en zeg dan nog eens dat u zich gedraagt.

De meeste hier hebben belange niet de attitude van Kim!!!

Goodbye

Toontje

disposablehero
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:29 AM
With all the talk about Kim deserves world number #1 because she won
that and consistent all year is bullshit.
Justine is the one whom I consider most deserving to be number #1 because of the following reasons:

She is the only one who is able to beat the current world Number #1
in a grandslam;
She is the one who won grandslam beside Serena this year;
Winning grandslam and beating defending champion and world number
#1 player is a requirement that warrants the number #1 position.
Nobody seems to come close in mentioning these reasons. Most of
the Belgian posters only want someone from their country to be
number #1 no matter how and under what circumstances.

If it was all about winning Slams, Justine would be out of the running. The contenders would be Serena and Serena. It's about winning matches, and tournaments. There is a formula for the rankings which gives a huge weight to the Slams. All the players point totals are calculated off the same formula, and Kim is well ahead of Justine.

Knizzle
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:41 AM
Stelt u zich eens voor in mijn plaats!
Het is één van de eerste keren dat ik hier op dit forum post!

Den eerste forumlid (hinquit) spreekt hier over "bullshit" en post een topic dat op zich al provocerend is......deels om ruzie uit te lokken.

Serenaslam heeft het over "Why the fuck is everyone changin their opinion "

Nemesis wenst kim nog een blessure toe or something else + nog wat "iffen en "elsen"

nadien komt fleemke met zijn grote juju handtekening onderaan elk bericht Serenaslam gelijk geven.

Nadien neemt fleemke hier de attitude over van Serena door te zeggen dat Kim dat tornooi niet heeft gewonnen omdat zei geblesseerd was.

Nadien kom ik met feiten en komt feemke doodleuk zeggen dat ik aan het overreageren ben.

Over die berichten waar ze met naamkaartjes aan het gooien zijn zwijg ik nog over.

Tel de beledigingen eens die ik naar mijn hoofd krijg geslingerd.........en hoeveel ik van zulke beledigingen heb gepost?

Ik post veel op forums......maar zulk beledigend forum heb ik nog niet meegemaakt.

Bouw maar een muur rond jullie clubje en plaats me maar op ignore.

Wie zijn jullie om scheidsrechter te spelen?

Lees uw eigen berichten nog eens, en zeg dan nog eens dat u zich gedraagt.

De meeste hier hebben belange niet de attitude van Kim!!!

Goodbye

Toontje

U moet taaier zijn dan dit als u op dit forum post. Uw elke post zal
zwakheden worden in detail onderzocht en worden gecontroleerd. Uw
facoritespelers zullen ruthlessly aangevallen worden in één keer of
een andere. Als u beslist te blijven zult u enkel aan het moeten het
hoofd bieden.

rikvanlooy
Jul 31st, 2003, 11:04 AM
Wat voor flauwekul is dat hier allemaal ?

NB : Persoonlijk vind ik de nummer 1 plaats (11 nummer 1's en slechts 3 niet-Amerikanen) belangrijker dan een slam winnen (30 winnaars). Zowel Serena, Kim en Justine hebben een kans om nummer 1 te zijn op het einde van het jaar (zie Race to the Championship), maar Justine maakt minder kans omdat Serena en Kim beter zijn op hardcourts.

gentenaire
Jul 31st, 2003, 11:16 AM
Toontje, als ge gewoon zijt aan forums waar alleen Kimfans zitten, dan is't niet te verwonderen dat ge hier nen shock krijgt.

Ge moet een beetje objectiever proberen te zijn en om eerlijk te zijn heb ik uw posts niet gelezen omdat al die :worship: daaronder ferm stoorden. Mijn ogen deden er pijn van en 't geeft direct het beeld van een beetje een overdreven fan te zijn.

Toontje
Jul 31st, 2003, 11:24 AM
Thanks Knizlle.......your dutch is good!

Look's like a deer hunting season is upon us and traps are all over the place.
I came for the first time in this wood a few days ago.......I even didn't look around......and now they sending their dogs upon me.

I did get stuck in a bear trap.........and the hunter yells " we got that brainless animal"...knowing that the hunting season is over......another hunter says "I know well enough what's good or bad" while other creaming "Kill him".

Mother Theresa from this gang says: "God bless I'm healthy enough in my head to choose my own faves".....while other creaming again: "your friends are emprissoned"...... "shoot him down"...."PLAIN annoying animal"....."what are you waiting for, shoot him down"

wounded on the ground ......the hunter says: "But Toontjes appreciation for Kim in the thread was becoming too big for this part of the woods His reactions would be more welcome on block C (prisson).
I didn't mean to bash the people there." :angel:

Sure......shame on you girls and boys!!!

greetings

Toontje:)

The Crow
Jul 31st, 2003, 11:30 AM
The rankings are what they are. Everybody knows the rules in advance, so the number 1 is imo the true number 1 (and it's still Serena at the moment btw ;)).

Second: Kim can become number 1, not because she plays a lot, but because she plays a lot more than Serena (and Venus)! So if "the rankings don't work" it's partially the "fault" of Serena (of course she's injured right now, so "fault" is not really the right word).

Thirdly Kim/Justine discussion: Justine holds a slam and has beaten the number 1 two times past 52 weeks. Kim holds the year-end and one win over number 1 in last 52 weeks (right?). Kim had a great indoor season last fall, and beat everyone consistantly. Okay Justine has the major title, but Kim deserves to be higher ranked than Justine AT THIS TIME imo. With a good run in the US hard-court season and indoors Justine could get close, but that's the future...

Toontje
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:18 PM
Beggin' Beguine

"Ge moet een beetje objectiever proberen te zijn "

Moeten?.........ik zal eens posten wat ik ook op een ander Kim forum heb gepost.

Je bent wie je bent.....dat maakt dit forum mee boeiend.........der zullen altijd wat meningsverschillen zijn.

Het zou maar een saai forum zijn als iedereen dezelfde gedachte had.

Ieder heeft zijn eigen karakter........(waarbij ik verschillende karaktertrekken van forumleden postte)..........en zo draagt iedereen zijn steentje bij.

Dus,probeer mij dus niet te pushen in jullie eenheidsworst.

Besides, mede door het provocerend gedrag hier postte ik die handtekening onder ieder bericht.

Als jullie het nu leuk vinden of niet........Kim zal het eerst nr. 1 worden in het WTA circuit voor dat ze een grand slam wint.........en het is niet omdat Serena nu een blessure heeft, maar omdat Kim daar het heel jaar haar best voor heeft gedaan.

Jullie mogen zich focussen op een GS...... in mijn ogen wordt je pas een groot kampioen als je het gans jaar goed kunt presteren en niet als je één grote titel haalt.

rikvanlooy zal ook wel weten wat het verschil tussen Lance Armstrong en Eddy Merckx is en wie een grote kampioen was.

Dus, laat Kim maar verder werken aan haar carriére..... en de tijd zal het uitmaken of ze een GS kan winnen.

Gezien de prestatie van de laatste 12 maanden verdiend Kim de 1e plaats!!!

Met 9 finales waarvan ze er vijf won + 3 halve finales in 2003......dan kun je wel zeggen dat Kim de nr.1 plaats verdiend.!

Niet te vergeten de 7 dubbel finales waarvan zij en Ai Sugiyama er 5 van won, waaronder 2 grand slam finales + een kwart finale.

Dit jaar heeft Kim al 55 matchen gewonnen in 7 maanden tijd.
Martina Hingis haar rekord is 77 matchen gewonnen in één jaar (2000).
Dan hoort ze wel thuis bij de echte kampioenen.

Je moet het toch maar doen om 8 tornooien op 10 maanden tijd te winnen......dat zijn er niet veel die dat kunnen zeggen!!!

Ik zou het niet jammer vinden mocht Kim de nr.1 plaats innemen, zelfs al blijft Serena nog drie tornooien aan de zijlijn.
Blessures zijn nu eigen aan topsport........en ik denk niet dat er veel spelers er van gaan wakker liggen mocht je een blessure hebben.
Ik had ook liever gehad dat Kim bvb. in de finale van de US open tegen Serena won.
Dat zou haar nr.1 plaats meer glans geven.

Maar ja, ze kan zich beter gaan focussen bij elke match op zich.

groeten

Toontje :)

The Crow
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:26 PM
Hum Eddy Merckx won natuurlijk naast de kleine koersen alle grote koersen ook eh. Lijkt mij nogal een manke vergelijking...

fleemke³
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:29 PM
Toontje talk English when you post on this board so everybody can read what you write!

1. I'm a women :rolleyes:
2. Nemesis didn't wish that Kim had a injury ... nobody does that!
3. I agreed 1 time with SerenaSlam in almost 2 months so I was pretty surprised by that => that's why I reacted that why!
4. If you can't handle with critism and start shauting immediatly than you better stay in the CCL. Believe it could be much worse than this!

This topic was, I think, just opend to notice that Justine also had some good results and is "forgotten" by most of the people. The person who opened it was just giving an opinion. You can give yours but be realistic and try to be a little bit more objective!

If you don't .. well than will you have the honour to be the first on my 'ignorelist'!

BTW if you don't like my sign don't read it :rolleyes:

Toontje
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:46 PM
Were did I start shauting immediatly? tell me.

Besides, Juju isn't the player to beat currently, but Kim!

:worship: :worship::worship: Kim Clijsters :worship: :worship: :worship:

Hulet
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:49 PM
Toontje talk English when you post on this board so everybody can read what you write!

I agree. Or atleast provide me some subtitles or dubbed version. :)

Toontje
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:51 PM
The Crow

Kim is nog maar pas 20 geworden,he.
Ik denk dat Kim al meer heeft laten zien dan een Eddy Merckx op 20 jarige leeftijd.

groeten

The Crow
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:53 PM
Pas op, 'k geef u geen ongelijk hoor, maar Merckx t.o.v. Armstrong gebruiken om uw gelijk te halen over Kim's goede seizoen, was een manke vergelijking imo

fleemke³
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:54 PM
Were did I start shauting immediatly? tell me.

Besides, Juju isn't the player to beat currently, but Kim!

:worship: :worship::worship: Kim Clijsters :worship: :worship: :worship:

It isn't your signature you have to write it every time you post something :rolleyes: Real signatures are under a line ...

Did anybody said that it wasn't Kim who is the one to beat now? Read everything again before you accusing people from things!

Tennis = tennis
Cycline : cycling
don't compare those things :rolleyes:

gentenaire
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:56 PM
Toontje, ge zijt naast de kwestie aan't praten. Ik ben zelf een Kimfan, vind dat ze zeker die ranking verdient. Maar ge moet willen discussiëren he, en nie gewoon overal :worship: Kim is #1 :worship: zitten posten. 't Wordt zo wat irritant, snapt ge?

Toontje
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:03 PM
Real signatures are under a line :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Hey kid, I don't going to spend any time on you anymore!

I give you enough time....."Were did I start shauting immediatly? tell me."

you have the honour to be the first on my 'ignorelist'!

nicky
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:07 PM
Toontje,

you don't have to start whining about the treatment you got in this thread. Hell, I'm a Kim fan, I always post in CCL, and I got annoyed by your posts :( . You were the one who provoked the others, not the other way around. I'm sorry, but you just got what you deserved.

Being new here isn't an excuse; it's all the more reason to be careful on how to express your opinion. It's like your first day in a new school (I guess you're of that age): you don't start bragging and shouting your opinions, you sit back and look how everything works, and where the sensitivities lay.

You are allowed your opinion, of course, that's what makes a messageboard interesting. But you can express an opinion without insulting or provoking others. I have had differences of opinion with Fleemke for instance, but I managed to make my point (and she hers), without hard feelings (at least I hope ;) )or quarrels on either side. :angel:

And in regard to the subject of this topic, Serenaslam had a point. Justine isn't that far behind in the rankings considering she's got very little points to defend during the fall, and she did win that Slam, which I also consider more important. So she wasn't just after a row (at least I hope :) )

Of course everybody is now going on about Kim, since mathematically it is likely she'll grab that n°1 spot next week or so; it's not that they are ignoring Justines accomplishments - like some juju fans always think ;) :p -, it's just that she's still too far behind (right now).

And finally, you know the expressoin "don't sell the bear's hide before you shoot it"? Kim isn't n°1 yet, and as long as she isn't, I'd be careful gloating - it might backfire. Even in CCL most people are careful and don't want to celebrate too soon; you never know what might happen...

Toontje
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:14 PM
nicky

No comment!!......insult someone else!!!

you have the honour to be the second on my 'ignorelist'!

anyone else?

greetings

Filip!
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:18 PM
I already read a lot of discussions on this board. Sometimes I was posting in them because a lot of crap was told. But this thread is really ridiculous!

Stop the fighting, stop this battle! Justine & Kim are great players! Belgian people should be proud to have these two champions, instead of having fights about who's the better player and who deserves this or that...

:tape:

Toontje
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:25 PM
Beggin' Beguine

Als andere hier willen schelden of provoceren moeten zij weten, maar ik ga er mijn tijd niet aan verknoeien........nu mijn zicht op dit board wat beter is nu die twee op mijn ignore list staan zal ik die signature wel weglaten.

groeten

The Crow
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:27 PM
If you call what Nicky said "insulting" you may as well put the whole of wtaworld on your ignorelist :rolleyes:

nicky
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:32 PM
:lol:@The Crow

I was thinking along the same lines ;). Anyway, I think I can live with this...:D

Maajken
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:33 PM
Ik denk dat Kim al meer heeft laten zien dan een Eddy Merckx op 20 jarige leeftijd.
lmao :lol:

als kim op 't zelfde niveau wil komen als merckx, dan mag ze blijven tennissen tot haar 38ste

rikvanlooy
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:34 PM
The Crow

groeten

Euh, wat is dat nu voor opmerking ? Er is geen vergelijking mogelijk. Merckx is de grootste sportman die ooit geleefd heeft.

Toontje
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:39 PM
Bende kinderen........hebben jullie niks beters te doen?

Toontje

Juju_La_Terreure
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:40 PM

Head to head:

Op den hollander moest Justine forfait geven wegens een blessure. En btw Justine had de eerste set gewonnen.
Dus die overwinning noem ik nie echt een overwinning.
Kim was er trouwens zelf niet blij om om op zo'n manier te ''winnen''. Natuurlijk telt zoiets mooi op bij de rest maar het is vrij oneerlijk om dat in de statistieken zomaar op te nemen als een extra overwinning. want uw 3-2 was bijna 2-3. Ik heb niets tegen statistieken maar vaak zijn het maar halve waarheden.

rikvanlooy
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:41 PM

Toontje

Mag ik eens vragen hoe oud je bent ?

Toontje
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:46 PM
Ik ga mijn tijd niet verprutsen wie in Rosmalen de beste was.........de feiten zijn wat ze zijn... dan moest ze maar verder spelen!
Het is niet 3-2 maar 8-4

Astro Jetson
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:49 PM
you have the honour to be the second on my 'ignorelist'!

anyone else?

Ikke :bounce: ikke :bounce: ikke :bounce:!

The Crow
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:52 PM
Jazeg manneken, ge zit hier eerst in een post te verkondigen hoe dat iedereen een eigen mening mag/moet hebben en dat ge niet wil meelopen met de kudde enzo, en als iemand dan een andere mening heeft dan u begint ge te schelden en zet ge direct mensen op ignore :rolleyes: Soit, salut

gentenaire
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:54 PM
Toontje, ge moet al ferm moeite doen om als Kim fan andere Kim fans tegen u te krijgen, maar gij zijt er supergoed in geslaagd, proficiat.

Toontje
Jul 31st, 2003, 03:08 PM
"Why Kim and not Henin" post over deze topic of laat het anders maar zijn.

Ik ga niet meer in op die onbenullige berichten!

Toontje

Nemesis
Jul 31st, 2003, 03:12 PM
Toontje, you are the first one on my ignore list (fleemke, you were the first one on my buddy list :kiss: ). Even SJW & Cybelle Darkholme haven't accomplished that yet.

I said that your overly praising of Kim in a thread where it handles about Justine having as good results as to reach number one. You kept on doing it ... Than you called Justine fans losers. Mmmhhh ... I warned you, you didn't listen, then insulted us, I beat it. The thing about the emprisonment in CCL was a joke. A sentence with :p is mostly for laughing. I did only say that they would welcome you there. And nicky even said she found it annoying. What about non-Kim fans?

BTW - I didn't wish that Kim had an injury. I only stated that she could have it and then it's the only possibilty for Justine to reach the #1 spot at the US Open. I didn't say I wish it were so :rolleyes:

Life is much more easy if you're on my ignore list. Please follow my advise and do the same with me. Raising left hand!!! :wavey:

Megli
Jul 31st, 2003, 03:15 PM
Interessante discussie hier gaande, volgens mij worden Kim en Justine fans het nooit eens hierover. Ik zie ze gelijk, Justine heeft al een grand slam toernooi gewonnen, maar ik vind Kim sterker op hardcourt. Kim heeft op dit moment nou eenmaal de kansen op nummer 1 te worden, maar als het andersom was geweest, en Justine de kansen had, dan had iedereen de mond gehouden over Kim.

Cybelle Darkholme
Jul 31st, 2003, 03:16 PM
Oh my goddess the flemish flame wars have started...is this a sign of the apocalpyse?

nicky
Jul 31st, 2003, 03:48 PM
Don't get your hopes up too high Cybelle ;) :p :D

Juju_La_Terreure
Jul 31st, 2003, 04:21 PM
Ik ga mijn tijd niet verprutsen wie in Rosmalen de beste was.........de statistieken zijn wat ze zijn... dan moest ze maar verder spelen!

Tuurlijk, statistieken zijn wat ze zijn. Dat zeggen politici ook altijd als ze boekskes uitgeven. Statistieken geven niet veel aan als iemand 3 keer wint van iemand anders met 2 keer 7-6 dan is het ook 3-0 is die ene daarom ineens beter. Het kan in een paar punten liggen. De statistieken zeggen ook dat Justine een grand slam gewonnen heeft en kim niet. :devil:
Sorry voor de rest van de kimfans, t'is vooral op onze tonica bedoelt. Kgun kim natuurlijk ook een grandslam. :angel:
Tuurlijk, dan moest ze maar verder spelen. Met een blessure van dat kaliber verder spelen. Haar ganse gezicht was vertrokken van pijn.
Kvind dat Toontje es een toontje lager moet zingen.

fleemke³
Jul 31st, 2003, 07:53 PM
Toontje the Kim-"fan" gets other Kim-fans against him lol WAY TO GO :lol:

@ Nemesis :kiss: ;)

@Toontje :wavey:

Brαm
Aug 1st, 2003, 11:02 AM
Toon :o:o:o

Zielig :o

per4ever
Aug 1st, 2003, 11:14 AM

Toontje
ROTFLMAO :eek: dat uitgerekend Toontje dit moest zeggen :o

't wordt tijd dat het terug september is, dat ge naar het derde leerjaarke kunt gaan want ge verveelt u duidelijk al :wavey:

per4ever
Aug 1st, 2003, 11:27 AM
The Crow

groeten

Seems like you don't know anything about sports :rolleyes: Name one cyclist who was winning the big tour's as a teenager :rolleyes:

Eddy Merckx is probably one of the greatest sportmen EVER
Why do I even try...it's just pure nonsense what you're writing.

btw..calling Tine or Fleemke a kid :lol: they are twice your age :rolleyes:

fleemke³
Aug 1st, 2003, 11:40 AM
Seems like you don't know anything about sports :rolleyes: Name one cyclist who was winning the big tour's as a teenager :rolleyes:

Eddy Merckx is probably one of the greatest sportmen EVER
Why do I even try...it's just pure nonsense what you're writing.

btw..calling Tine or Fleemke a kid :lol: they are twice your age :rolleyes:

Hey!
we aren't that old :eek::o :D

gentenaire
Aug 1st, 2003, 11:42 AM
Hey!
we aren't that old :eek::o :D

That was my first reaction as well. Watch your words, K, or we'll chase you in our wheelchairs!

per4ever
Aug 1st, 2003, 11:45 AM
oh I was thinking Toontje couldn't be much older then 12 :confused:

fleemke³
Aug 1st, 2003, 11:49 AM
well he can speak English so lats say he is a person from 16 or so but with an attitude of a 12 year old kid?

:p

nicky
Aug 1st, 2003, 11:52 AM
That was my first reaction as well. Watch your words, K, or we'll chase you in our wheelchairs!

lol.

Euh Tine...I'm most likely more than twice his age, and I'm not yet confined to a wheelchair, thank you ;) :D.

Brαm
Aug 1st, 2003, 11:59 AM
well he can speak English so lats say he is a person from 16 or so but with an attitude of a 12 year old kid?

:p
Hey my bro's 12 and he speaks English on this board! :)

Oh and another hint: ToonTJE ;)

fleemke³
Aug 1st, 2003, 12:56 PM
Hey my bro's 12 and he speaks English on this board! :)

Oh and another hint: ToonTJE ;)

ok :tape: :tape: :lol:

ans
Aug 1st, 2003, 02:21 PM
Sorry, Toontje, thought you were quite funny in the beginning but indeed you're becoming kind of annoying.
Yeah, ok, guess I'm on your ignore list too now? But actually I'm quite a nice person ;)
And Kim or Justine as the new number one? Wow, don't make me choose, 'cause they both deserve it. It's silly to compare their results 'cause they're very close. But I THINK Kim has more chances now during the hardcourt season. We'll see and I'll be happy with either of them.

icetrein
Aug 1st, 2003, 02:30 PM
tjeezes da toontje eeft er wel verstand af om de mensen tegen em op te zetten eh :o

maccardel
Aug 1st, 2003, 02:37 PM
All this drama...........

ans
Aug 1st, 2003, 02:40 PM
All this drama...........

actually, you're right but apparentely wtaworld = drama. ;)

justine&coria
Aug 1st, 2003, 02:46 PM
I've noticed this is a Deutch speaking thread.
I would have liked to participate to this discussion

hinquit
Aug 1st, 2003, 03:08 PM
I've noticed this is a Deutch speaking thread.
I would have liked to participate to this discussion

No, it is not. I started this thread and being a dutch speaker wanted
everybody to take part, so I introduced it in English.

Only the Belgian posters came up with this new style. Not bad but
in a sense it seems to convey nothing to non-dutch speaker.

"Topaz"
Aug 1st, 2003, 03:09 PM
Hey! Vous, les Flamands, voulez-vous parler anglais de sorte que tout le monde puisse comprendre? Geez! :( :confused: :(

fleemke³
Aug 1st, 2003, 03:23 PM
Err the first one to speak Dutch was our lovely Toontje ... I told him to talk English but he refused!

gentenaire
Aug 1st, 2003, 03:39 PM
don't worry, TennisPower, you're not missing anything.

"Topaz"
Aug 1st, 2003, 03:46 PM
don't worry, TennisPower, you're not missing anything.Thanks.

Lynx
Aug 1st, 2003, 03:49 PM
This is a very funny thread. :lol:

I'm surprised to see some posters agree at last. "Bien étonnés de se trouver ensemble", no doubt. :p
There must be something good in this :angel: :D.

Toontje
Aug 1st, 2003, 05:14 PM
Err the first one to speak Dutch was our lovely Toontje ... I told him to talk English but he refused!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't lie fleemke².....I didn't refuse to post in English...... Elke and you did post Dutch messages in the first place on this forum!!!!

Ik weet maar al te goed dat er verschillen zijn ;) en ik denk dat de meeste da wel weten so don't worry :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.......and when I did post my reply in Dutch................it was you who want to play a dictator!

..........My other Dutch messages were due to others who posted a message in Dutch............don't worry english speaking friends.....you don't miss anything!!

greetings

1. I'm a women :rolleyes:
2. Nemesis didn't wish that Kim had a injury ... nobody does that!
3. I agreed 1 time with SerenaSlam in almost 2 months so I was pretty surprised by that => that's why I reacted that why!
4. If you can't handle with critism and start shauting immediatly than you better stay in the CCL. Believe it could be much worse than this!

This topic was, I think, just opend to notice that Justine also had some good results and is "forgotten" by most of the people. The person who opened it was just giving an opinion. You can give yours but be realistic and try to be a little bit more objective!

If you don't .. well than will you have the honour to be the first on my 'ignorelist'!

icetrein
Aug 1st, 2003, 05:18 PM
Toon just leave it. Live in peace ;)
It doesn't matter who stared what or why .... Just forget about it

Toontje
Aug 1st, 2003, 05:38 PM
Yp

Fleemke² and Nemesis try to get people against me!

For the other members here on WTAworld....... don't let you influence.........stay on the sideline.

greetings

fleemke³
Aug 1st, 2003, 05:47 PM
:lol:
I though let me read what Toontje has to say :lol:
*opent the ignored message*

Well Toontje I had some troubles with Kim-fans before so I don't think I could persuade them to choose my side in a NORMAL discussion with another Kim-fan :p
Don't blame me for your stupid and useless posts :lol:

greg²
Aug 1st, 2003, 05:50 PM
Yp

For the other members here on WTAworld....... don't let you influence.........stay on the sideline.

greetings

After everything I read of you I have only one conclusion: a narrow minded Kim freak who isn't capable of discussing :(

Come-on-kim
Aug 1st, 2003, 05:54 PM
:lol:
I though let me read what Toontje has to say :lol:
*opent the ignored message*

Well Toontje I had some troubles with Kim-fans before so I don't think I could persuade them to choose my side in a NORMAL discussion with another Kim-fan :p
Don't blame me for your stupid and useless posts :lol:
let Kim out of that querrel please :kiss:

fleemke³
Aug 1st, 2003, 05:55 PM
let Kim out of that querrel please :kiss:

Sorry :kiss: :)

Come-on-kim
Aug 1st, 2003, 06:10 PM
Sorry :kiss: :)

Toontje
Aug 1st, 2003, 06:13 PM
I'm still waiting!

Were did I start shauting immediatly on this forum? tell me!" "

Very NORMAL discussion from you.

Toontje

Maajken
Aug 1st, 2003, 06:24 PM
why would they want to do that? you're doing an awfully good job yourself

greg²
Aug 1st, 2003, 06:28 PM
why would they want to do that? you're doing an awfully good job yourself

:haha: :worship: super maeike

per4ever
Aug 1st, 2003, 06:57 PM
if you don't know yet..the name of the poster is always on the left of the post. You don't need to write your name beneath your posts, this is no public diary :)

Brαm
Aug 1st, 2003, 08:25 PM
What's that? Ban him, you say? Hmmm...

GOOD IDEA!!!

:D :D :D

rottweily
Aug 1st, 2003, 11:02 PM
Thanks Knizlle.......your dutch is good!

And your English is bad!