PDA

View Full Version : Chanda vs Jelena Predictions

jbone_0307
Jul 30th, 2003, 12:12 AM
Probably will be the best Round of 16 Matchup in the draw. I give Jelena the slight edge because her groundstrokes are hard and hit the baseline and her serve is a bigger weapon than chandas. But as far as consistentcy it goes to Chanda, but if Silvia Farina Elia can defeat her, the im sure jelena can. So im gonna say
Jelena Def Chanda 6-3 3-6 6-4.

LeonHart
Jul 30th, 2003, 12:18 AM
Chanda 6-2 6-3, Chanda will use the net to her advantage.

JLDementieva
Jul 30th, 2003, 12:20 AM
I'm gonna have to go with Chanda in straight sets. I think Chanda's a little more consistent.

Dennis1704
Jul 30th, 2003, 12:20 AM
I hope Dokic will win it.. maybe a long 3 set match.. 6-4 6-7 8-6 :)

jbone_0307
Jul 30th, 2003, 12:22 AM
dont forgot Jelena plays double in just about every tournament so Chanda and Jelena are equal at the net.

kyk710
Jul 30th, 2003, 01:58 AM
dont forgot Jelena plays double in just about every tournament so Chanda and Jelena are equal at the net.
Unfortunately Jelena is very stubborn and doesn't come to the net very much at all in singles, so it doesn't matter if she's good at net - because she stays at the baseline, whereas Chanda is always looking to go forward and has great instincts and reflexes at net. I think with the way Jelena has played this year, and also since Chanda playes so well today (won 12 of the last 13 games i think) Jelena will really have to step up her game to beat Chanda. I predict Chanda in two close sets, 76 64

joaco
Jul 30th, 2003, 02:05 AM
I say Chanda will win easily and it will not be a surprise... 6-2, 6-4

Dokicfan17
Jul 30th, 2003, 02:57 AM
Unfortunately Jelena is very stubborn and doesn't come to the net very much at all in singles, so it doesn't matter if she's good at net - because she stays at the baseline, whereas Chanda is always looking to go forward and has great instincts and reflexes at net. I think with the way Jelena has played this year, and also since Chanda playes so well today (won 12 of the last 13 games i think) Jelena will really have to step up her game to beat Chanda. I predict Chanda in two close sets, 76 64

your wrong hun.....Dokic has been coming to the net quite a lot actually this year , its part of her new game and strategy, im not saying she like comes in after every shot.....but she comes in quite a lot...mayb like once or twice, every other game which is alot for her.........todays match she came in couple times.....

its gonna be a FUUNNNNNNNNNN match, Dokic makes too many errors.....but I think she will toughen up because she is defendin finalist....so I think Dokic will stay at her game.....she has beautiful passing shots,,,,,, i think Dokic will win 2-6 6-4 6-4

Fyndh0rnElf
Jul 30th, 2003, 03:58 AM
I say Dokic comes out and wrecks Rubin 6-0 6-0

Vegetable
Jul 30th, 2003, 04:00 AM
Yeah, maybe Jelena will be juiced up on revenge after Chanda said she tanked at some tournament last year :lol:

Gowza
Jul 30th, 2003, 04:02 AM
jelena has been struggling so much this year against the lower ranked players but i don't think she is playing a high enough level to get away with it against the top players. i'd love to see dokic win but i have to give rubin the edge.

Fyndh0rnElf
Jul 30th, 2003, 04:08 AM
Yeah, maybe Jelena will be juiced up on revenge after Chanda said she tanked at some tournament last year :lol:

precisely! Dokic wins and claims Chanda tanked! Retribuition ahahah

I'm joking, but Dokic really tanked last year against Chanda LA semis. Apparently Damir was on da phone, and they were having a fight... she was seen crying b4 da match. Ever since, Dokic hasn't quite been the same.

But things will get better soon, as she will win the Acura, the Canadian, the US open and on and on... then a real slam...

disposablehero
Jul 30th, 2003, 04:12 AM
Chanda 7-6 6-4

VeNuS#1LoVa
Jul 30th, 2003, 04:12 AM
Chanda 7-5,6-4!

Mateo Mathieu
Jul 30th, 2003, 04:15 AM
I'm a Jelena fans but I would say Chanda will win in straight sets based on their forms lately.

Rothes
Jul 30th, 2003, 04:27 AM
Chanda no doubt, the consistency and match play compared to Jelenas has been clean in all slates of the department.

Joseosu19
Jul 30th, 2003, 04:56 AM
Chanda 6-4 6-2

SM
Jul 30th, 2003, 05:37 AM
too difficult to predict. i know one thing: the ball is in jelenas court and it will be won or lost by her...

disposablehero
Jul 30th, 2003, 05:41 AM
too difficult to predict. i know one thing: the ball is in jelenas court and it will be won or lost by her...

The match will also be won or lost by Chanda. They eacg get one of those results.

Blazedboy
Jul 30th, 2003, 06:22 AM
Chanda will wiin and prove once again she deserves the number 8 ranking

caramel
Jul 30th, 2003, 06:26 AM
Chanda will win, of course!!!! :bounce:

BasicTennis
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:09 AM
Chanda would teach her some hard court lessons.;)

sharnadarling
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:40 AM
dokic in straight sets..... chanda isnt that good and jelena only lost 2 her coz of her mental state at the time... and besides, jelena is clearly the better player! :D

tennisIlove09
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:42 AM
Head to Head
Rubin leads 2-1

2001-10-15 Zurich Indoor Hardcourt R16 Jelena Dokic (YUG) 6-4 6-4
2002-08-05 Los Angeles Hardcourt SF Chanda Rubin (USA) 6-0 6-2
2002-10-21 Linz Indoor Carpet QF Chanda Rubin (USA) 7-5 6-2

Very tough to call. Dokic's been so inconsistent lately, I find it hard to see Rubin not winning.

I'll say Rubin: 6-2 3-6 6-4

BasicTennis
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:54 AM
dokic in straight sets..... chanda isnt that good and jelena only lost 2 her coz of her mental state at the time... and besides, jelena is clearly the better player! :D
jelena is the bettah player my azz.:yawn:

tennisjam
Jul 30th, 2003, 12:42 PM
Go Chanda :bounce:

BasicTennis
Jul 30th, 2003, 12:46 PM
Chanda will win 6-2, 6-2

(I'm confident)

smmash90
Jul 30th, 2003, 01:01 PM
Well I am a HUGE Jelena fan, but I am also a pessimist and a realist, so I say Chanda 63 62

Glenn
Jul 30th, 2003, 02:07 PM
LOL@everyone thinking Dokic can win. :lol:

Rubin def. Dokic 6-1 6-1

switz
Jul 30th, 2003, 02:14 PM
i hate to agree with glenn, but i see chanda getting through this with little trouble. jelena was comprehensively beaten by vento-kabichi last weak, and still had a lot of trouble with serna. chanda is a class above these players and will dismiss dokic 6-2, 6-4.

it would be nice to a close match though, even though chanda is a favourite, i want to see dokic back to form

Experimentee
Jul 30th, 2003, 02:16 PM
Chanda wins 6-3 6-2
Jelena has no chance.

I_See_The_Light
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:34 AM
I watched Chanda.. She stinks! she just runs up to the net at any chance to try and put away points. Dokic has superior passing shots and will show this gluehair that she is gonna be stuck behind the baseline the whole match

Jelena DEFEATS Chanda 6-3 6-4

Philip
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:37 AM
i see chanda winning quite easily :sad:

go jelena!

xcrtbckhnd
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:41 AM
Chanda easily...something like 6-3 6-3. And I don't think "gluehair" is a very nice way to describe Chanda! Show some class please!

jbone_0307
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:43 AM
Jelena 6-3 3-6 6-4 i still think that she can outplay, overpower, and pass her.

jbone_0307
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:47 AM
plus this is where jelena went on her lil winning streak and i think shes determined. She hit 13 winners alone in the 3rd set!!!

disposablehero
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:57 AM
I suppose we'd all be more upset about the disrespect these junior members are showing Chanda, if not for the fact that she will be making even bigger asses of them in the next few days. Odds are, my prediction probably gave Jelena more games than she will actually get.

fried_beans
Jul 31st, 2003, 03:07 AM

And the dish ran away with the spoon :rolleyes:

switz
Jul 31st, 2003, 08:23 AM
Jelena 6-3 3-6 6-4 i still think that she can outplay, overpower, and pass her.

do you have a life? why would your opionion have had changed since yesterday when you wrote exactly the same score prediction? saying something twice doesn't make your baseless points anymore valid

F-R-E-A-K
Jul 31st, 2003, 08:26 AM
do you have a life? why would your opionion have had changed since yesterday when you wrote exactly the same score prediction? saying something twice doesn't make your baseless points anymore valid

U r such a bitch switz, instead of bitching why dont you get a life :devil:

~|Naomi|~
Jul 31st, 2003, 08:48 AM
I watched Chanda.. She stinks! she just runs up to the net at any chance to try and put away points. Dokic has superior passing shots and will show this gluehair that she is gonna be stuck behind the baseline the whole match

Ah Yes I_see_the_light that is exactly why when Dokic was in good form last year, Rubin trashed her 6-0 6-2 on hard court in the semis of LA last year :o . And is precisely the reason that Rubin leads their H2H 2-1 taking out their last two meetings. Hmmmm......I don't know what light you're seeing :p

BTW - I'm not saying Rubin will definately win, but heck she definately deserves more respect, I do believe she has two titles this year, and Dokic has how many........yep that is why Rubin Stinks :rolleyes:

I_See_The_Light
Jul 31st, 2003, 10:47 AM
everyone knows dokic is at a slump, she hasnt said that shes played good since she beat capriati last year!!! both times chanda was lucky enough to have to play dokic at two of the worst times of her life. both times she was having fights with her family....YEAH I REALLY THINK TENNIS WAS HER NO. 1 PRIORITY BACK THEN!!!!

switz
Jul 31st, 2003, 11:42 AM
everyone knows dokic is at a slump, she hasnt said that shes played good since she beat capriati last year!!! both times chanda was lucky enough to have to play dokic at two of the worst times of her life. both times she was having fights with her family....YEAH I REALLY THINK TENNIS WAS HER NO. 1 PRIORITY BACK THEN!!!!

and that also explains why chanda also beat serena and lindsay in the same week doesn't it. jelena's a great player when at her peak, but that's no reason to criticise chanda.

switz
Jul 31st, 2003, 11:51 AM
U r such a bitch switz, instead of bitching why dont you get a life :devil:

i don't understand why you're so obsessed with me. i remember you had a cry about me always ignoring you a while ago, even though i don't even know you beyond maybe one very general conversation. i don't think someone whose life consists of playing tennis and going on a tennis message board should really be making such assertions about other people.

btw know the facts before you start labelling people as a "bitch". this j_bone poster is a damir dokic lover who i have persistantly defended jelena against for her decision to break away, and the other posters are unbelievably disrespectful for no apparent reason (beyond jealously) of one of my favourite players, so excuse me if i don't just sit back and accept their shit.

i don't have a problem with you, but you seem to have some unexplained issues with me, so why don't you either come out and say something that makes sense or keep your mouth shut.

I_See_The_Light
Jul 31st, 2003, 12:04 PM
and that also explains why chanda also beat serena and lindsay in the same week doesn't it. jelena's a great player when at her peak, but that's no reason to criticise chanda.

I'm not. i think their career high rankings speaks for themselves!!! 4 compared to 6!!

dokic should win

SM
Jul 31st, 2003, 12:57 PM
"Ah Yes I_see_the_light that is exactly why when Dokic was in good form last year, Rubin trashed her 6-0 6-2 on hard court in the semis of LA last year"

pathetic. each match is a different story. if jelena played that particdular match in form or indeed in form against any of the tour she would give anyone a run for their money (excluding the top 5).

F-R-E-A-K
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:04 PM
i don't understand why you're so obsessed with me. i remember you had a cry about me always ignoring you a while ago, even though i don't even know you beyond maybe one very general conversation. i don't think someone whose life consists of playing tennis and going on a tennis message board should really be making such assertions about other people.

btw know the facts before you start labelling people as a "bitch". this j_bone poster is a damir dokic lover who i have persistantly defended jelena against for her decision to break away, and the other posters are unbelievably disrespectful for no apparent reason (beyond jealously) of one of my favourite players, so excuse me if i don't just sit back and accept their shit.

i don't have a problem with you, but you seem to have some unexplained issues with me, so why don't you either come out and say something that makes sense or keep your mouth shut.

Okay glad to see you conitinuing your bitching! Also btw i dind`t have a cry about you, im just pissed off with you cos everythingyou have to say its about other people/posters not to do with tennis you little bitch.
Also for someone who doesn`t have a life i do pretty well with Going to school for 7hrs a day, playing my 3-4 tennis daily, posting on this board, going out with friends and having a private life, so if you want to call that not having a life go ahead but i think otherwise.

And if your life didnt consist of bitching on WTAworld forums mayb you could/would have a life aswell! what we gonna leave the board this week aswell as last month hey? :wavey:

switz
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:16 PM
I'm not. i think their career high rankings speaks for themselves!!! 4 compared to 6!!

dokic should win

good you're pulling at strings now aren't you. i wonder why iva majoli lost to rubin 6-3, 6-0 at wimbledon then considering that iva's career high ranking is 4 as well.

personally i would say these stats have a little more relevance:

dokic: tournaments played = 17
matches won/lost = 17/16
rank = 12

rubin: tournaments played = 13
matches won/lost =28/10
rank = 8

switz
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:35 PM
Okay glad to see you conitinuing your bitching! Also btw i dind`t have a cry about you, im just pissed off with you cos everythingyou have to say its about other people/posters not to do with tennis you little bitch.
Also for someone who doesn`t have a life i do pretty well with Going to school for 7hrs a day, playing my 3-4 tennis daily, posting on this board, going out with friends and having a private life, so if you want to call that not having a life go ahead but i think otherwise.

And if your life didnt consist of bitching on WTAworld forums mayb you could/would have a life aswell! what we gonna leave the board this week aswell as last month hey? :wavey:

mate you're struggling. i have no life? i'm not the one with 1600 posts. let's just put it this way, i'm 20 years old, on a scholarship at cambridge, i have a glamour of a girlfriend, i have been to RG and wimbledon in the last few months, and i my life back in australia is not too shabby either (i know that sounds wanky, but how else can i express it). if that is what you consider not having a life, then there must be very few people living in your eyes.

i really don't bitch, and i don't care if you think i do. i don't start threads about how jelena's or any other persons career is going down the toilet and act all happy about it. i find it very sad that you direct all this shit at me, when i feel i only come back at people when heavily provoked. i like dokic, i just see the same posters (who happen to be fans of hers) writing crap about me favourite player, so naturally i respond.

i really don't want this thread to turn into some bitch-fight mate, because i don't think your a chick or a queen, so i really don't see it as being necessary. i obviously did something to specifically offend you, because you don't seem to direct this anger at other posters, and surely even you can recognise that there are far worse posters than me.

did i block you from msn or something? if so it was not intentional, we were forced to delete the software at uni because of some virus problem.

nb. refering to other men as a bitch makes you sound really gay (not offense, i just notice that you always seem concerned with making it clear that you are not, so i thought i would offer you some advice)

now we wait for the expected reply saying i am a bitch, or could there a massive shock and you actual get over it and just accept my apology if i did do anything to specifically piss you off beyond this whole me being a bitch bullshit.

Whatzup
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:38 PM
Chanda Rubin def. Jelena Dokic 6-4 6-1

switz
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:42 PM
i just hope dokic wins so that these obsessive fans can have something to live for (not you tennista)

Hingisfan97
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:47 PM
Dokic will win! 1-6 6-4 6-3

SM
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:57 PM
let's just put it this way, i'm 20 years old, on a scholarship at cambridge, i have a glamour of a girlfriend, i have been to RG and wimbledon in the last few months, and i my life back in australia is not too shabby either
Congratulations. You have a life. I wonder why you felt so compelled to try and [i]proove[i/] to us that you have one. :retard:

now if you have finished your autobiography us Jelena fans will go back to our meagre existence on this message board, where we spend ALL our time hoping that Jelena will beat Chanda.

F-R-E-A-K
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:03 PM
mate you're struggling. i have no life? i'm not the one with 1600 posts. let's just put it this way, i'm 20 years old, on a scholarship at cambridge, i have a glamour of a girlfriend, i have been to RG and wimbledon in the last few months, and i my life back in australia is not too shabby either (i know that sounds wanky, but how else can i express it). if that is what you consider not having a life, then there must be very few people living in your eyes.

i really don't bitch, and i don't care if you think i do. i don't start threads about how jelena's or any other persons career is going down the toilet and act all happy about it. i find it very sad that you direct all this shit at me, when i feel i only come back at people when heavily provoked. i like dokic, i just see the same posters (who happen to be fans of hers) writing crap about me favourite player, so naturally i respond.

i really don't want this thread to turn into some bitch-fight mate, because i don't think your a chick or a queen, so i really don't see it as being necessary. i obviously did something to specifically offend you, because you don't seem to direct this anger at other posters, and surely even you can recognise that there are far worse posters than me.

did i block you from msn or something? if so it was not intentional, we were forced to delete the software at uni because of some virus problem.

nb. refering to other men as a bitch makes you sound really gay (not offense, i just notice that you always seem concerned with making it clear that you are not, so i thought i would offer you some advice)

now we wait for the expected reply saying i am a bitch, or could there a massive shock and you actual get over it and just accept my apology if i did do anything to specifically piss you off beyond this whole me being a bitch bullshit.

LOL! Lets brag, ive traveled the world aswell matey! Been through Europe now Twice and done the Australian tour for tennis like 3 times now. I dont care about your life or not, if you have one or if you dont?! My complaint was about everytime i look at your comments its always about critising other people, nothing necessarily about tennis.

I like dokic 2, shes my 3rd fav player behind Bovina and Sharapova. Did i even have you on MSN, i know i asked once for it but i cant remember adding you at all, and if i did i dont see you on my list, not that i would know your email anyways.

Since when do i make a big deal about my sexuality, im happily in a relationship from a girl from my school actually atm, im not going to say shes a 'glamour' as i dont have to justify my girlfriend or anyone to u at all. I just get really annoyed cos i see you posting something negative alot of the time.

Oh btw did you want to know what school i go to? Its a College specifically for yrs 11 & 12, which meaning it was a collegiate selective school. :worship:

DOKIC hopefully will win in 3 sets

Petersmiler
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:08 PM
i really don't want this thread to turn into some bitch-fight mate, because i don't think your a chick or a queen, so i really don't see it as being necessary.

So is it necessary to turn something into a bitch fight if, (sorry I can't bring myself to use your terms) women or gay men are involved???

Explain yourself!

SM
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:25 PM
its funny how all jelena threads degenerate to this. :retard:

F-R-E-A-K
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:30 PM
its funny how all jelena threads degenerate to this. :retard:

Oh sorry, i didn`t mean for it to turn out this way ;)

Volcana
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:34 PM
Here are Chanda and jelena's past 12 months compared.

GREENs are top opponents. Williams, Davenport, Clijsters post-US Open 2002, Henin-Hardenne 2003

REDs are a notch below that. Rubin, Mauresmo, Capriati, Hantuchova, Myskina

CR - Chanda Rubin
JD - Jelena Dokic

CR San Diego 16 L DAVENPORT (USA) 2-6 6-2 1-6
JD San Diego FR L V. WILLIAMS (USA) 2-6 2-6

CR Los Angeles CH W DAVENPORT (USA) 5-7 7-6(5) 6-3
JD Los Angeles SF L RUBIN (USA) 0-6 2-6

CR Canadian Open 32 L SCHETT (AUT) 4-6 4-6
JD Canadian Open SF L CAPRIATI (USA) 6-7 0-4 Ret

CR U.S. Open 16 L V. WILLIAMS (USA) 2-6 6-4 5-7
JD U.S. Open 64 L BOVINA (RUS) 3-6 2-6

JD Bahia SF L MYSKINA (RUS) 2-6 4-6
JD Tokyo SF L CLIJSTERS (BEL) 7-5 2-6 3-6
JD Leipzig 16 L SHAUGHNESSY (USA) 2-6 4-6
JD Moscow 16 L COETZER (RSA) 6-7 6-3 3-6

CR Stuttgart 32 L SCHETT (AUT) 6-1 2-6 2-6
JD Stuttgart 16 L PANOVA (RUS) 6-1 4-6 1-6

CR Zurich 32 L PISTOLESI (ISR) 3-6 3-6
JD Zurich 16 L STEVENSON (USA) 6-7 6-4 5-7

CR Linz SF L HENIN-HARDENNE (BEL) 6-7(1) 4-6
JD Linz QF L RUBIN (USA) 5-7 2-6

CR Tour Champs 16 L CLIJSTERS (BEL) 1-6 2-6
JD Tour Champs QF L S. WILLIAMS (USA) 6-7 0-6

CR Sydney QF L CLIJSTERS (BEL) 1-6 2-6
CR Australian 16 L MYSKINA (RUS) 6-4 4-6 1-6

CR Tokyo SF L SELES (USA) 6-4 4-6 2-6
JD Tokyo QF L RAYMOND (USA) 4-6 2-6

JD Paris QF L DANIILIDOU (GRE) 1-6 3-6
JD Antwerp 32 L SUGIYAMA (JPN) 5-7 7-5 3-6

CR Scottsdale 16 L GRANVILLE (USA) 6-4 2-6 1-6
JD Scottsdale 16 L SHAUGHNESSY (USA) 4-6 2-6

CR Indian Wells QF L CLIJSTERS (BEL) 2-6 3-6
JD Indian Wells 64 L RITTNER (GER) 1-6 7-5 3-6

CR Miami SF L CAPRIATI (USA) 2-6 4-6
JD Miami QF L CLIJSTERS (BEL) 2-6 0-6

JD Sarasota 32 L SUAREZ (ARG) 3-6 3-6
JD Charleston QF L S. WILLIAMS (USA) 2-6 2-6
JD Amelia Island 16 L RAYMOND (USA) 3-6 7-6 2-6
JD Warsaw SF L MAURESMO (FRA) 5-7 2-6

CR Berlin 32 L SERNA (ESP) 5-7 3-6
JD Berlin 16 L TULYAGANOVA (UZB) 6-4 2-6 6-7

CR Rome 32 L LOIT (FRA) 2-6 6-1 3-6
JD Rome 64 L MARTINEZ (ESP) 4-6 6-3 5-7

CR Madrid CH W SANCHEZ LORENZO (ESP) 6-4 5-7 6-4
JD Strasbourg 16 L SPREM (CRO) 5-7 6-1 3-6

CR Roland Garros QF L HENIN-HARDENNE (BEL) 3-6 2-6
JD Roland Garros 64 L PISNIK (SLO) 6-4 3-6 2-6

JD Vienna QF L SUAREZ (ARG) 6-7 2-6

CR Eastbourne CH W MARTINEZ (ESP) 6-4 3-6 6-4
JD Eastbourne 32 L OBATA (JPN) 3-6 1-6

CR Wimbledon 32 L FARINA ELIA (ITA) 6-7 3-6
JD Wimbledon 32 L SHARAPOVA (RUS) 4-6 4-6

JD Stanford QF L VENTO-KABCHI (VEN) 4-6 3-6

CR San Diego 16
JD San Diego 16

Fyndh0rnElf
Jul 31st, 2003, 03:32 PM
Chill...

Ryan
Jul 31st, 2003, 03:48 PM
Ugh. There are so many delusional Jelena fans here it's sad. I'm nto worried though, and neither should any rational person here. Jelena will lose, thats all there is to it.

Gunter
Jul 31st, 2003, 03:56 PM
6-1 6-3 Chanda

Petersmiler
Jul 31st, 2003, 04:01 PM
Ugh. There are so many delusional Jelena fans here it's sad. I'm nto worried though, and neither should any rational person here. Jelena will lose, thats all there is to it.

Glad I'm not going to see it now, would have totally ruined the tension knowing the result!

ys
Jul 31st, 2003, 04:03 PM
Absolute slumper against relative slumper. Toss up.

Chance
Jul 31st, 2003, 04:31 PM
LOL and people say V + S fans are over the top lol

If Chanda wins the first set should be her match, if Jelena wins the first set she might actually stick around to win the second set as well.

SM
Aug 1st, 2003, 07:16 AM
6-1 3-6 4-6
jelena = :retard: for losing after a 6-1 start. :retard: