PDA

View Full Version : Rena Veena AND JenniQUA...the 3 WILLIAMS

Trish101
Jul 29th, 2003, 11:22 PM
Could you IMAGINE Jennifer being a williams sister...IF Denis Capriati married Richard williams....Jen would be Rena's and Vee's....step sisters! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant imagine it...but some can, Discribe to this forum what the three sisters role WOULD be if they had to move in together....like a dorm kinda thing...only bigger, and Richard and Denise were the heads of the house hold!...add Oracene and setfano if you wish!

Jenniqua isnt happy about this at all, she cant Stan Vee and she can stand Ree even LESS...but shes determined to get something out of this "lousy, fuckin...ugggh" situation....shes goin with VEE...on a little drive :devil:

Jenniqua: Vee hunnnn, im cumin with you, to like your workplace

Veena: hell no you aint girll!

Jenniqua: shut up and just drive!

Jenniqua slams the door to Vee's 200,000 Bently shut and starts singing "im in the money im in the money"

Jen....lets just get one thing straight...ugh, SISTAH, my mom and your dad MAY be married, but i still dont like you, and i still cant stand your stench, uuugh whats with you and bananas anyways?

Veena: i happin to like em' besides Qua i dont need to esssplain myself to you, you aint even black! :angel:

Jen: ya think? :rolleyes:

Veena: oh just shut that big mouth of yours, and let me drive, unless you want to? look i gotta get to work by 2...you wanna come FINE bu...

Jen: about that, yeah richard did promise me half of your company...i guess were partners now too! :devil:

Veena: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :tape: :tape:

to be continued.......later......maybe

Jen.... shes tries to dominate everything, they would drop the name "jen" though, her new name would be...Shanniqua

-chores, takin out the trash and cleaning the toilets (i think Vee had something to do with her getting those two choress......hmmmm)

Vee....the intellectual of the three she is the mediator in the catfights that daily ingulf the dorm Between Rena and...Shanniqua.

-chores...helps Shanniqua do her tournement entry forms...and makes breakfast

Rena....the dominatrix, she has this fetish about wearing leather boots...and kicking Shanniqua with em'

-chores...has non...shes daddies little girl!

Cybelle Darkholme
Jul 29th, 2003, 11:44 PM
Jenniqua Williams?

Lord have mercy. Will the sisters have to add a new wing to their mansion in south florida for their new sister Jenniqua? Would Jenniqua show up at V Starr Interiors and demand to be made Vice Priesident? Would Jenniqua tag along with Serena's movie auditions and try to take her role? Would the sisters have to kick steven out the mansion after he wears out his welcome after six months of staying on venus' russian imported casmere sofa?

billie_jean_king
Jul 29th, 2003, 11:55 PM
Nevermind Denise getting married (again), Jen's marrying me. I'll be the butch one, under duress you understand!

Trish101
Jul 30th, 2003, 12:51 AM
LMAO keep it coming! LMAO...Jenniqua?...sounds good!

Trish101
Jul 30th, 2003, 04:05 AM
come on guys keep um cummin!

Trish101
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:20 AM
im thinking this is a lost thread, nobody is entertaining this ideal...is it a disaster or what?

TNT96
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:24 AM
lmao-hilarious//and twisted

Knizzle
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:45 AM
im thinking this is a lost thread, nobody is entertaining this ideal...is it a disaster or what?

Trish, look at this thread, or have you already??

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=80418

Trish101
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:15 AM
I did, but you know what...this thread is better...theres some comic relief too! SHAZAM!

Knizzle
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:17 AM
I did, but you know what...this thread is better...theres some comic relief too! SHAZAM!

Our thread was the original. Yours is just a cheap imitation. LOL!! :devil:

Trish101
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:48 AM
KNIZZLE your thread comprised of a silly picture, rather run of the mill if i do say so myself. I on the other hand, have a unique thread...its similar to my ever so popular "lockeroom confrntations" yet with the added pazzaz ...try doing this! LMAO :devil: BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Trish101
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:51 AM
Its ok though...caus i know how i turn you on...you just have to reply just to start up a conversation!

Trish101
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:58 AM
:kiss:

Knizzle
Jul 30th, 2003, 09:50 AM
KNIZZLE your thread comprised of a silly picture, rather run of the mill if i do say so myself. I on the other hand, have a unique thread...its similar to my ever so popular "lockeroom confrntations" yet with the added pazzaz ...try doing this! LMAO :devil: BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well if you like sloppy seconds then........ :yeah:

Trish101
Jul 30th, 2003, 09:57 AM
your sloppy? i know you lacked mass...ummm down THERE...but your sloppy too! uuugh i think ill pass thanks!

Knizzle
Jul 30th, 2003, 09:58 AM
your sloppy? i know you lacked mass...ummm down THERE...but your sloppy too! uuugh i think ill pass thanks!

I got the magic stick. :devil:

Trish101
Jul 30th, 2003, 09:58 AM
Thats ok though, cause you can have SJW....i personally would rather have someone who doesnt have the Character of a carrot! (but thats just lil ol' Trishy poo talkin!)

Trish101
Jul 30th, 2003, 10:00 AM
no offense to SJW...but she no Spring Chiken...no shes more like a cold turkey on whole grain bread...

Trish101
Jul 30th, 2003, 10:01 AM
:devil:

SJW
Jul 30th, 2003, 10:06 AM
wtf??

SJW does not have the character of a carrot dammit!

SJW
Jul 30th, 2003, 10:06 AM
btw, at least i can spell CHICKEN dammit!

Trish101
Jul 30th, 2003, 10:09 AM
lmao girl! dont get so caught up in da moment! you might go and get yourself a stroke!

Im just, you know dishin him out...he obviously has the hots for you!...and you dont have the character of a carrot...i meant to say egg-plant! :devil: you white gravy you!

Trish101
Jul 30th, 2003, 10:11 AM
Can you say TRISH STRATUS???? thats right...i thought so!

Trish101
Jul 30th, 2003, 10:12 AM
dammit! :clap2: you are too diva girl...wanna take my spot?