PDA

View Full Version : Who said that Williams and Capriati don't get along?

rhz
Jul 29th, 2003, 03:39 PM
http://www.wtatour.com/assets/story_image/RaqRichardDenise072703.jpg

Here's a pic to prove you are wrong :angel:

bandabou
Jul 29th, 2003, 03:44 PM
Itīs the daughters that donīt like each other!

Glenn
Jul 29th, 2003, 03:45 PM
He's trying to trick us into the thread by insinuating that it's Jennifer and Serena/Venus, but when your cursor is on the thread title it already spoils because it says Denise and Richard in the link.

DA FOREHAND
Jul 29th, 2003, 03:46 PM
Looks like a forced smile from D. Capriati.

I've never heard Serena make catty remarks about Jenn.

Hendouble
Jul 29th, 2003, 03:46 PM
Ah, but that's the parents, not the players themselves. And if you remember, Richard had the big gripe about Capriati not respecting her father and swearing on court, so maybe he's met up with Denise to try and convince her to tell her ex-husband how he should handle relations with his daughter, out of his natural philanthropic and generous spirit. Or maybe not.

BTW, who's that woman on the left?

Keith
Jul 29th, 2003, 03:47 PM
Richard should get his teeth fixed.

SJW
Jul 29th, 2003, 03:47 PM
i would like to know where that lady's hand is going :angel:

Richard is easy to get along with, hes so nice and so willing to speak

and he has previously stated him and Stefano get on well

its just their bitchy daughters :devil: nahhhhh i didnt mean that :D

Tratree
Jul 29th, 2003, 03:51 PM
Ah, but that's the parents, not the players themselves. And if you remember, Richard had the big gripe about Capriati not respecting her father and swearing on court, so maybe he's met up with Denise to try and convince her to tell her ex-husband how he should handle relations with his daughter, out of his natural philanthropic and generous spirit. Or maybe not.

BTW, who's that woman on the left?
It's Raquel Giscafre....the co-tournament director at Acura.

Infiniti2001
Jul 29th, 2003, 03:51 PM
Richard should get his teeth fixed.

I've seen them up close-- they're not decayed, just brown. I guess from all the cigarette/cigar smoking--but Visiting an orthodontist is not at all a bad idea:tape:

Hendouble
Jul 29th, 2003, 03:56 PM
Richard does scare me slightly. He was doing an interview on Eurosport the week before the US Open last year and he was rambling on about goodness knows what, I doubt he had much idea what he was talking about, and the interviewer was sounding more nervous by the second.

Knizzle
Jul 29th, 2003, 04:01 PM
Hey!! Richard just got a divorce, Denise was divorced a few years ago.........LOL!! Richie moving in for the kill.

Cariaoke
^ oh gawd... Serena and Jen would die. :tape:

RainyDays
Richard does scare me slightly. He was doing an interview on Eurosport the week before the US Open last year and he was rambling on about goodness knows what, I doubt he had much idea what he was talking about, and the interviewer was sounding more nervous by the second.

Yeah, I'd be nervous too if I was speaking to a man who made two great champions and is recognized for it.
Just a thought.

Joseosu19
Jul 29th, 2003, 04:11 PM
I think that Jennifer and Serena get along fine now, although they may never be friends, I would assume that they can be civil with one another. Both have complemented each other in interviews lately.

Glenn
Jul 29th, 2003, 04:11 PM
I've seen them up close-- they're not decayed, just brown. I guess from all the cigarette/cigar smoking--but Visiting an orthodontist is not at all a bad idea:tape:
That's gross.

Knizzle
Jul 29th, 2003, 04:12 PM
^ oh gawd... Serena and Jen would die. :tape:

Hey, Richard should adopt Jennifer Capriati and help revamp her game. Then there will be 3 Williams sisters. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Hendouble
Jul 29th, 2003, 04:15 PM
Yeah, I'd be nervous too if I was speaking to a man who made two great champions and is recognized for it.
Just a thought.

Oh no, this was nervousness of a more prosaic kind. He was worried because it looked as though Richard was about to beat him up any second, not because he was in awe of greatness. No, he waited until he spoke to Sampras for that... :rolleyes:

Cybelle Darkholme
Jul 29th, 2003, 04:18 PM
Denise looks like shes a prime candidate for skin cancer. stay out the sun girlfriend!

Cariaoke
Jul 29th, 2003, 04:22 PM
Knizzle... oh gawd... 3 grand slam champions in the Williams household wouldn't be too bad but all the commentators would focus on was the fact that Richard adopted Jen, even if he retooled her game. :tape: :lol: :lol:

Knizzle
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:31 PM
Knizzle... oh gawd... 3 grand slam champions in the Williams household wouldn't be too bad but all the commentators would focus on was the fact that Richard adopted Jen, even if he retooled her game. :tape: :lol: :lol:

Jennifer is going to move in with Venus and Serena now. It will be the new tennis reality TV show. It will be called "Two women and a baby"

tennisIlove09
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:34 PM
Caption Time:

Denise: Come on Richard. Tell me. Why are you a better coach then Stefano?

Cariaoke
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:36 PM
^^ man, I hope V and S like changing diapers. :tape:

Knizzle
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:41 PM
Caption Time:

Denise Capriati: (half-hearted smile) thinking: "Oracene is going to cut me when she sees this picture. *Remembers the last time Oracene got to slicin'*

AmErIcAn
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:41 PM
lmao @ knizzle!

Knizzle
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:42 PM
^^ man, I hope V and S like changing diapers. :tape:

On a serious note, they should make a tennis reality show that would be good. We could see all the behind the scenes action on tour.

Cariaoke
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:50 PM
What, like a topspin that airs weekly?

the tennis channel was supposed to have something like that... but I don't know anyone who actually has it.

Knizzle
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:56 PM
What, like a topspin that airs weekly?

the tennis channel was supposed to have something like that... but I don't know anyone who actually has it.

No I mean like a tennis real world!!

Cariaoke
Jul 29th, 2003, 06:00 PM
lol, i'd love to see a co-ed house with couples like Kim/Lleyton, Serena/James, Jennifer/Xavier, etc. I would die laughing! the hot tub would have to be cleaned daily. :tape:

SJW
Jul 29th, 2003, 07:25 PM
Jennifer as a Williams sister-->dead

Knizzle
Jul 29th, 2003, 07:49 PM
lol, i'd love to see a co-ed house with couples like Kim/Lleyton, Serena/James, Jennifer/Xavier, etc. I would die laughing! the hot tub would have to be cleaned daily. :tape:

James Blake wishes he could handle Serena. Serena needs a real man.......like me for instance.

Cariaoke
Jul 29th, 2003, 07:51 PM
pssssssssssshhhffff... he looked like he could handle that ass um Serena during hopman cup, :tape: :tape:

besides, it's PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

Dava
Jul 29th, 2003, 07:53 PM
Im sorry is it me, or they all look like they are evil. They look like they are plotting to take over the world.

Knizzle
Jul 29th, 2003, 07:53 PM
pssssssssssshhhffff... he looked like he could handle that ass um Serena during hopman cup, :tape: :tape:

besides, it's PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

Serena says she likes bad boys. James doesn't seem to fit that job description. Besides his back is messed up. He can't do it, can't put his back into it. LOL!!

Cariaoke
Jul 29th, 2003, 07:56 PM
Serena will grow up... it looks like she has. :tape:

And who says James has to do all the work. :spit:

Knizzle
Jul 29th, 2003, 08:03 PM
Serena will grow up... it looks like she has. :tape:

And who says James has to do all the work. :spit:

Serena does have some powerful legs........ I don't mind being on the bottom!! :devil:

SJW
Jul 30th, 2003, 09:21 AM
dont let the exterior fool you. James aint no charmer in the bedroom :tape:

hes hit Serena countless times.....how else would u explain his slump on court? cos Serena makes sure he dont slump in the bedroom :tape:

Trish101
Jul 30th, 2003, 09:30 AM
where did you come up with this utterly ridiculous sinario SJW? FACE IT SERENA D O E S not like JAMES...she NEVER WILL...she likes whatever the hell that Basketball players name is...Lashon...?

Anywho, shes not interested in other tennis players...get that sick sexual fantasy out of your head! discusting girl! hehehehe you bad thing you!