PDA

View Full Version : ITT, we list players and their wtaworldtard delusional spin doctors

Car Key Boi
Jul 29th, 2003, 11:03 AM
spin doctor=tards who sell bullshit to defend their fav/make their fav look good blah

i'll start off with (in no particular order)

Venus Williams - Dawn Marie

Justine Henin - per4ever

Maria Sharapova - The Cat

Jelena Dokic - Yoshie

Monica Seles - selesrules

Anna Kournikova - that tard who's a mod on kournikova.com (Oct 1) but i forget his wtaworld moniker (ajayares or some such shit)

Daniela Hantuchova - GrahamD

SM
Jul 29th, 2003, 11:14 AM
:)

*JR*
Jul 29th, 2003, 11:16 AM
I'd rather cite a "positive role model" to illustrate that fans can be objective if they want 2B: Sharky re. the player of that nickname.

Diya
Jul 29th, 2003, 11:33 AM
Anastasia Myskina - JollyRoger :p

*JR*
Jul 29th, 2003, 11:37 AM
Anastasia Myskina - JollyRoger :p
Serena Williams - Diya :p

Car Key Boi
Jul 29th, 2003, 04:16 PM
Scraaaaaaaacth Bump! :)

Rothes
Jul 30th, 2003, 03:55 AM
Emmanuelle Gagliadi- Moi

Crazy Canuck
Jul 30th, 2003, 04:12 AM
Anything Spanish with a dick - yours truly ;)

Philbo
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:09 AM
Navratilova - Me!!

sharnadarling
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:35 AM
y the fuk wuld u want 2 defend navrat? :rolleyes: just look at her and u wish u had some eggs wid u :haha:

tennisIlove09
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:40 AM
Jennifer Capriati--Trish

Jennifer's wife
Jul 30th, 2003, 12:53 PM
i agree, trish is quite insane! im sure she's a williams fan in disguise, sent as a spy to infiltrate the Capriati camp!! :p :lol:

fried_beans
Jul 30th, 2003, 01:00 PM
y the fuk wuld u want 2 defend navrat? :rolleyes: just look at her and u wish u had some eggs wid u :haha:

Ive actually had like a conversation with her and shes hilarious and really nice :confused:

tennisjam
Jul 30th, 2003, 01:05 PM
Martina Hingis - Me :p

I don't agree on your point on selesrules, his/her user's name says it all: SELES RULES IT ALL !!!!! :bounce: ( maybe after Graf's career numbers :angel: )

Experimentee
Jul 30th, 2003, 01:32 PM
Venus Williams - TennisLove or soemthing like that

Jelena Dokic - "Jelenas not in a slump" SM :lol:

Anna Kournikova - ajayares

Serena Williams - SerenaSlam

Kim Clijsters - all those "fans" who are actually Williams haters and only like her bc she has a chance to be #1

Jennifer Capriati - Trish101

Karolina Sprem - Rtael

SM
Jul 30th, 2003, 01:51 PM
experimentee(or whatever u like to be called)!, i recall saying something along the lines of jelena seems to be moving out of her slump after her loss to Maria at wimbeldon. Jelena played well that tournament and showed alot of fight in her first round but was simply outplayed in r3 so it was overall still a good tourney for her..

if you have bothered to read any of my other posts u will see i am objective (at times) :retard:...

SM
Jul 30th, 2003, 01:55 PM
EXPERIMENTEE: you not only are partial towards chanda but seem to have something against Jelena. "Chanda wins 6-3 6-2
Jelena has no chance." :retard:!!!!!!!!!!!

Jelena is the better player of the two. Sure Chanda leads their head-to-head 2:1 but Jelena finished the past two consecutive years in the top ten and as a teen. :rolleyes:

SM
Jul 30th, 2003, 01:56 PM
experimentee: chanda!

sartrista7
Jul 30th, 2003, 03:35 PM
experimentee(or whatever u like to be called)!, i recall saying something along the lines of jelena seems to be moving out of her slump after her loss to Maria at wimbeldon. Jelena played well that tournament and showed alot of fight in her first round but was simply outplayed in r3 so it was overall still a good tourney for her..

SM, she nearly lost to a British player. I repeat, SHE NEARLY LOST TO A BRITISH PLAYER. No tournament where that happens to you can ever be called a 'good tournament'.

SJW
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:27 PM
Serena Williams-SerenaJWilliams

fried_beans
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:31 PM
EXPERIMENTEE: you not only are partial towards chanda but seem to have something against Jelena. "Chanda wins 6-3 6-2
Jelena has no chance." :retard:!!!!!!!!!!!

Jelena is the better player of the two. Sure Chanda leads their head-to-head 2:1 but Jelena finished the past two consecutive years in the top ten and as a teen. :rolleyes:

How in the hell could you possibly think Jelena is a better player than Chanda?? Nothing points to that! That is so stupid! :rolleyes:

Chanda is by FAR the WAY better player

Hendouble
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:31 PM
LOL - point taken sartrista, but Baltacha is a little better than most of the British players out there and was so close to grabbing the break at 4-4 in the third, she just couldn't win consecutive points on Dokic's serve. Dokic did tank the second set away once she got down an early break though...

irma
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:32 PM
I am the selesrules of the steffi fans;)

DA FOREHAND
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:33 PM
I am the selesrules of the steffi fans;)

Taking a page out of the Ronald's book!

"I know selesrules.....and you my friend are no selesrules!"

irma
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:40 PM
no maybe not. I refuse to think steffi is above other human beings ;)

SM
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:30 AM
BALTACHA is underrated IMO she hits the ball great and has a decent serve.

chanda better than jelena? lol well why dont u list chandas accomplishments at the age of 20 vs jelenas...and also note that jelena achieved what she did under more intense competition ;)

Jennifer's wife
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:40 AM
lol!! in a thread about being a spin doctor, the spin doctors are doing their spin doctor thing!! :lol: :D

SM
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:43 AM
:retard:

Sam L
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:50 AM
Since no one is going to mention her. I will.

Helen Wills Moody - Sam L (surely not anyone else? lol)

i_like_tennis
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:52 AM
Canadian players...........ME........:D

Crazy Canuck
Jul 31st, 2003, 03:32 AM
Quick..somebody insult a Spanish male so that I can spin something up! (although most of them really won't do... only particular ones)

Sam L
Jul 31st, 2003, 04:24 AM
Quick..somebody insult a Spanish male so that I can spin something up! (although most of them really won't do... only particular ones)
Juan-Carlos Ferrero's career will amount to nothing on a surface other than clay. :eek:

Crazy Canuck
Jul 31st, 2003, 04:33 AM
Juan-Carlos Ferrero's career will amount to nothing on a surface other than clay. :eek:
Juan Carlos' career already has amounted to something off of clay :fiery: ;)

azza
Jul 31st, 2003, 04:48 AM
molik - me!

SM
Jul 31st, 2003, 05:52 AM
rebecca you spinner you. and in aspinning thread....shame on you. shame.

Fingon
Jul 31st, 2003, 05:55 AM
Anything Spanish with a dick - yours truly ;)

like a spanish bull?

Fingon
Jul 31st, 2003, 05:58 AM
SM, she nearly lost to a British player. I repeat, SHE NEARLY LOST TO A BRITISH PLAYER. No tournament where that happens to you can ever be called a 'good tournament'.

there isn't such a thing, nobody loses to a british player and nobody nearly loses to a british player, except maybe a british player (or a canadian player)

Experimentee
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:33 PM

I dont think you are a fan of Tommy Robredo though :(

SM - thank you for proving my nomination for the Jelena one in this thread ;)

Crazy Canuck
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:35 PM
I dont think you are a fan of Tommy Robredo though :(

Tommy :hearts:

Crazy Canuck
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:36 PM
like a spanish bull?
Especially the tennis playing Spanish Bulls ;)

Hulet
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:37 PM
Justine Henin-Hardenne - fleemke
Kim Clijsters - great smash

Leo_DFP
Jul 31st, 2003, 04:09 PM
Us Lindsay fans always keep it real. :D

i_like_tennis
Jul 31st, 2003, 04:12 PM
okay.......Conchita looks like a woman.... :rolleyes:

anton
Jul 31st, 2003, 05:21 PM
kim spin doctor #1=glen
steffi spin doctor #1=irma :)

irma
Jul 31st, 2003, 05:26 PM
anton :wavey:

Car Key Boi
Jul 31st, 2003, 06:52 PM
Navratilova - Me!!

no yuo aint pal, coz yuo agreed with me that she was arrogant blah and that it was a necessary quality for a champ

however, when it comes to Michael Jackson, then yes, yuo make it yuor mission in life to spin any bullshit to defend him, and worse, yuo actually believe yuor own bullshit reasoning :)

YUO=DELUDED JACKO SPIN DOCTOR

- Car Key Boi :) :wavey:

sartrista7
Jul 31st, 2003, 06:56 PM
spin doctor=tards who sell bullshit to defend their fav/make their fav look good blah

i'll start off with (in no particular order)

Venus Williams - Dawn Marie

Justine Henin - per4ever

Maria Sharapova - The Cat

Jelena Dokic - Yoshie

Anna Kournikova - that tard who's a mod on kournikova.com (Oct 1) but i forget his wtaworld moniker (ajayares or some such shit)

But CKB, in most of these cases the spin isn't working. As spin doctors, these people are shite.

Car Key Boi
Jul 31st, 2003, 07:06 PM

hey, my buddy SM may be a little over optimistic when it comes to Dokic predictions, but only a tad. Yoshie is way and above the biggest Dokic spin doctor. If Yoshie was to stick his head up the ass of the uber-babe, he'll make a post saying her shit smells just like Chanel #5, and that's the troof!

YOSHIE=DELUSIONAL UBER-BABE SPIN DOCTOR

H TO THE IZZOWNED!!! :D

- Car Key Boi :cool:

Lelu
Jul 31st, 2003, 07:08 PM
Look at the attention-starved posters who nominated themselves.

Crazy Canuck
Jul 31st, 2003, 07:37 PM
I would, but I'm too busy seeking internet approval. I assume that you have a purpose too? If it's just to bitch, I have you beat.

disposablehero
Jul 31st, 2003, 11:56 PM

Look at the attention-starved poster who zips in for one post a month to look down his nose hairs at someone or other.

Joana
Aug 1st, 2003, 12:14 AM
Irma's not a spin doctor, she's just the greatest Steffi's fan I know. :)

maccardel
Aug 1st, 2003, 02:02 AM
I know who is the spin doctor? don't really care to say cos they would just feel free to start spinning away and it is bad enough that we have to still deal with them on a daily basis.......but then again I am not to talk now huh?

Philbo
Aug 1st, 2003, 02:17 AM
CKB - Not that I give a shit, but just want to clarify my feelings on MJ...

I think the guy is as weird/freaky/fucked up as most people do, I just dont believe he enjoys playing with 12 year old cocks and asses... I beleive he is a weird fucked up dude, but I dont think he is a criminal... Now you can post more of your bullshit docs as 'evidence' but the fact that one kid has accused him of wrongdoing out of thousands of kids he has access to is reason enough for me...

Lelu
Aug 1st, 2003, 06:36 AM
Look at the attention-starved poster who zips in for one post a month to look down his nose hairs at someone or other.

Get a calculator, you moron, if the public school system in Winnipeg didn't teach you simple division: it's ten posts a month. Come to think of it, I should really reduce my frequency of posting to once a month. Unfortunately, replying to idiots' posts won't get me anywhere near that ambitious target.