PDA

View Full Version : Ok so Alex also withdrew from the event.......

maccardel
Jul 29th, 2003, 04:22 AM
What is going on in San Diego? serena bailed and now Alex.........Are there any posters in the San Diego area? Are the fans acting strange or looking strange? What is going on over there?

AjdeNate!
Jul 29th, 2003, 04:39 AM
Rena & Alex had to do some last minute shopping for LA. Ya know you have to look glam in tinseltown!!!

Tarsius
Jul 29th, 2003, 04:40 AM
What is going on in San Diego? serena bailed and now Alex.........Are there any posters in the San Diego area? Are the fans acting strange or looking strange? What is going on over there?

All the fans in San Diego who were watching were wearing white robes with pointy hats.

Seriously though... I doubt that this has anything to do with the fans.

maccardel
Jul 29th, 2003, 04:47 AM
All the fans in San Diego who were watching were wearing white robes with pointy hats.

Seriously though... I doubt that this has anything to do with the fans.

I thought the fans had drank some of the same water, I wanted some eyewitness to tell me what was going on there.

Mrs. Peel
Jul 29th, 2003, 06:16 AM
As long as she plays in LA!!! PLEASE SERENA....GET WELL SOON :bounce: :bounce:

PLAY IN LOS ANGELES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got tickets to see you play!!!

Is there a desperate smiley?

*oops this is a thread about Alexandra (finishes Vodka tonic) :o :o

Knizzle
Jul 29th, 2003, 06:29 AM

Alex received the same amount of points as she would have anyway. Give or take 1 point!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brian Stewart
Jul 29th, 2003, 08:27 AM
What? Alex is out? Well now the tournament is WIDE open!

tennisIlove09
Jul 29th, 2003, 08:29 AM
maybe Alex still has nightmares about last year's 0-6 1-6 loss to Kournikova