PDA

View Full Version : 2 Things You *Might* Not Know About Kim Clijsters :

AjdeNate!
Jul 29th, 2003, 03:54 AM
#1 : She does not personally create the drawsheets for the WTA and cannot be held responsible for whom she plays.

#2 : She is not currently the number one ranked player in the world. She might be - and she might be very soon, but right now she is not.

Just thought I'd point those two nuances out in order to prevent multiple threads of speculatory dissidence.

AjdeNate!
Jul 29th, 2003, 03:54 AM
:wavey: :)

Sofiane
Jul 29th, 2003, 03:55 AM
#1 : She does not personally create the drawsheets for the WTA and cannot be held responsible for whom she plays.

#2 : She is not currently the number one ranked player in the world. She might be - and she might be very soon, but right now she is not.

Just thought I'd point those two nuances out in order to prevent multiple threads of speculatory dissidence.
:worship:

Crazy Canuck
Jul 29th, 2003, 03:56 AM
A complete lie and fabrication, this thread is!

AjdeNate!
Jul 29th, 2003, 03:57 AM
Hey Becksx!! :)

Fingon
Jul 29th, 2003, 04:02 AM

no no no no no

you are wrong, don't you see it?

1) the draws are made by a elite group that doesn't want certain players to succeed, all the draws are rigged, and I don't care if you say they are public, they are rigged anyways.
2) True, she isn't, but she might be, at some point, what do facts have to do with anything?, will you deprive a torture group of fans of the pleasure of moaning?, I am sure you are not that cruel

AjdeNate!
Jul 29th, 2003, 04:05 AM
:bigclap: :)

maccardel
Jul 29th, 2003, 04:15 AM
You need to read the fine print. Kim Clijsters makes the draws. She also set Serena and Venus' schedule. She is so nice, she even volunteers to play when they are not just to "support" the tour.

I subscribe to the Kim Confidential and receives the draws two weeks in advance from Kim herself. You should see the JP Morgan Draw..........I think Kim really did herself some favors with this one.......

AjdeNate!
Jul 29th, 2003, 04:16 AM
lol @ maccardel... got any scoop on the Toronto draw? :)

Ryan
Jul 29th, 2003, 04:17 AM
Seles how could you fill such a prestigous board with slander like this? :rolleyes:

alexusjonesfan
Jul 29th, 2003, 04:22 AM
I know :mad:

Seles, stop undermining the integrity of this board with your lies! :p
you've just reduced the quality of the posts on this board a thousandfold with your filth...there's no place for your 'facts' here :fiery:

maccardel
Jul 29th, 2003, 04:26 AM
lol @ maccardel... got any scoop on the Toronto draw? :)

Yeah....Venus has been calling Kim on the cell alot.....I don't think she is going to be there........she is negotiating with kim right now.........I think Kim was saying something like "no problem, take as much time as you need"

AjdeNate!
Jul 29th, 2003, 04:29 AM
:lol:

treufreund
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:53 AM
LOL is all I got to say her! very funny.

F-R-E-A-K
Jul 29th, 2003, 06:09 AM
lol

hingis-seles
Jul 29th, 2003, 07:46 AM
Yeah right! :rolleyes:

Next you'll be telling us that Monica Seles has won the most Grand Slam titles of any active player.

Seles, cut the bullshit because none of us are going to fall for anymore of your lies. Enough of trying to defame the diva's of the WTA. Why can't you be like the rest of the board members, who never have a negative word to say about any of the WTA diva's.

:p

irma
Jul 29th, 2003, 07:51 AM
seles = hater

AjdeNate!
Jul 29th, 2003, 12:29 PM
seles = hater
Yup....that's me ;)

Munchen
Jul 29th, 2003, 12:32 PM
lol

maccardel
Jul 29th, 2003, 03:08 PM
2 things I might not know about Kim is

1. She is very dominant in her relationship with Lleyton and berates him for not winning, then she jumps his bones anytime anywhere she feels like cos he is her bitch.......

2. Kim does her splits on the court to tease Lleyton who just happens to be in the stands everytime...

Glenn
Jul 29th, 2003, 03:13 PM
If the players in Kim's part of the draw would care so much, they would improve and give her a real challenge, in stead of just dropping dead.

Gandalf
Jul 29th, 2003, 03:32 PM
2. Kim does her splits on the court to tease Lleyton who just happens to be in the stands everytime...

:o :lol:

-Sonic-
Jul 29th, 2003, 03:40 PM
I loved it when Kim kept on giving Anna Kournikova the top seeded players in the first and second round when she came back from her big time out, that was sadism at its highest :)