PDA

View Full Version : Venus fans, would you rather

selesrules
Jul 28th, 2003, 05:56 PM
vote

CondiLicious
Jul 28th, 2003, 05:57 PM
Yes I'd like to vote. Good thing I'm old enough. And yes Venus fans votes count more than non-fans.

CondiLicious
Jul 28th, 2003, 06:03 PM
oooooh at last he posts the poll correctly.

selesrules
Jul 28th, 2003, 06:04 PM
oooooh at last he posts the poll correctly.

When people post polls, the thread shows up before we finish writing the poll, so that's why it takes time...

persond
Jul 28th, 2003, 06:06 PM
vote

I vote that you "cease and desist" with these crazy ass threads and polls involving the Williamses...!!! 'Enuf...Already...!!!

selesrules
Jul 28th, 2003, 06:09 PM
I vote that you "cease and desist" with these crazy ass threads and polls involving the Williamses...!!! 'Enuf...Already...!!!

I vote that if you don't like me or my threads, then stay the hell out of them.

Shuji Shuriken
Jul 28th, 2003, 06:14 PM
I vote to fuck selesrules :hearts: :kiss:

CondiLicious
Jul 28th, 2003, 06:14 PM
When people post polls, the thread shows up before we finish writing the poll, so that's why it takes time...

Ooooooooooh! I must be your biggest fan cos I clicked on the topic the second you posted it in anticipation of what it may be about! :bounce:

VeNuS#1LoVa
Jul 28th, 2003, 06:15 PM
That's a tough one, I voted for her winning 1 more slam, but never beating Rena again. Personally, I hate both choices! :)

selesrules
Jul 28th, 2003, 06:21 PM
I would vote for option 2 because:

option 1: ends with 5 slams, but is dominated easily by her main rival. Nobody would ever be able to claim that Venus is greater then Serena, she would simply be in her shadow forever.

option 2: ends with 4 slams, but is able to turn things around and dominates her main rival. So even though Serena would have more slams, people would still be able to say that Venus is as great as Serena because of how she took control again.

Car Key Boi
Jul 28th, 2003, 08:12 PM
I vote to fuck selesrules :hearts: :kiss:

lol, hey dude, when i get the time i'm gonna make a special CKB smilie for selesrules :) something along the lines of the one i made for LSG :) but i'm not sure exactly what

any suggestions? :D

griffin
Jul 28th, 2003, 08:16 PM
how about adding an option "c: sit on a red-hot poker in exchange for not having any more of these polls on the board" ?

Shuji Shuriken
Jul 28th, 2003, 08:29 PM
lol, hey dude, when i get the time i'm gonna make a special CKB smilie for selesrules :) something along the lines of the one i made for LSG :) but i'm not sure exactly what

any suggestions? :D
:haha:...okay dude...let me think "long" and "hard" on that one :lol:

alfajeffster
Jul 28th, 2003, 08:34 PM
how about adding an option "c: sit on a red-hot poker in exchange for not having any more of these polls on the board" ?

Merne happens maybe?