VeNuS#1LoVa
Jul 28th, 2003, 03:55 AM
GO MARY! :devil:

ATLEAST GET TO THE QUARTERFINALS!

PROBABLE OPPONENTS:

Alicia Molik
Conchita Martinez
Lisa Raymond/Ai Sugiyama

These are all people Mary should beat, hopefully she'll have a great week!

Good Luck Mary!

:worship: :bounce: :worship: :bounce: :worship: :bounce:

Mark Spruce
Jul 28th, 2003, 05:33 AM
Mary plays Mary Virginie RAZZANO and it will be the 3rd match up on Stadium Court.

regards

Mark

Mark Spruce
Jul 28th, 2003, 05:36 AM
VenusSerena#1Fan

hey thanks for supporting and being kind to Mary.

Much appriciated.

regards

Mark

Mark Spruce
Jul 28th, 2003, 06:17 AM
Mary is going to play doubles with Rennae Stubbs and they have a hard match v Rubin & Hantuchova.

regards

Mark

NicoMary
Jul 28th, 2003, 07:33 AM
Mary plays Mary Virginie RAZZANO and it will be the 3rd match up on Stadium Court.

regards

Mark

A pretty hard first round for Mary, Razzano is excellent on hard and she move very well, but mary's got more experience than ever and moreover she is more powerfull, if she is in good shape it should be easier than i thought :bounce: :)

Hercules
Jul 28th, 2003, 08:55 AM
Good Luck, Mary !!!

I want a Conchi-Mary in second round !!!

Scotso
Jul 28th, 2003, 09:04 AM
Good luck to Mary in singles and doubles :D

m_pierce fan
Jul 28th, 2003, 10:24 AM
Allez Maam!!You will do well in SD!!

Mary - Virginie HEAD TO HEAD: 1-0 for Mary
2000-05-29 Roland Garros Clay R32 Mary Pierce (FRA) 6-4 6-0

Maggie&MomoFan
Jul 28th, 2003, 04:16 PM
Allez Mary, impose your game to Virginie

mauresmofan
Jul 28th, 2003, 04:37 PM
Maam will sent Virginie packing. Maam has decided she will take this title so nobody better get in her way.

Mark Spruce
Jul 28th, 2003, 11:45 PM
Hi there.Mary just won her first match.She defeated Razzano 6-1,6-3.

regards

Mark

Havok
Jul 29th, 2003, 01:47 AM
nice win for Mary. the commentator over at radiotennis.com says that every shot she hit was pretty much a winner. she was serving good and had a very easy win. vamos Mary vamos

kodeRED
Jul 29th, 2003, 02:30 AM
yes ... i am so happy for our beloved mme. pierce! what a woman ... and a tennis queen !
u'll go far here , @ roger's at&t and the us open will provide a stage to ur most obvious comeback as u show these girls on the tour how it is done!

VeNuS#1LoVa
Jul 29th, 2003, 03:22 AM
GREAT JOB MARY!

DEF. RAZZANO 6-1,6-3!

WIN THE WHOLE THING GIRL!

Now that Serena is out, I really hope Mary takes this thing. It's longshot, but she has the ability to beat the Top Players like Clijsters, Hardenne, an Capriati!

GO MARY!

Mark Spruce
Jul 29th, 2003, 04:51 AM
Naldo

Thanks for the little report.

GO MARY

You are an :angel: :angel: :angel:

regards

Mark

Mark Spruce
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:03 AM
Pierce through to second round

Former French and Australian Open champion Mary Pierce crushed fellow Frenchwoman Virginie Razzano 6-1 6-3 on Monday to reach the second round of the Acura Classic.

But world number one Serena Williams pulled out of the tournament because of an injury to her left knee.

WTA Tour official Darrell Fry said that, after Williams was examined in Los Angeles, her doctor told her that she needed to rest.

The Wimbledon champion also pulled out of last week's Bank of the West Classic in Stanford, California with pain in her left knee.

Pierce was lethal against Razzano, controlling the centre of the court with her hard groundstrokes and dictating with her return of serve.

The injured-plagued Frenchwoman has not won a tournament since she triumphed at Roland Garros in 2000, but against Razzano she showed the form that once took her to number three in the world.

Aggressive Pierce

"I tried to be aggressive, take the ball early and finish the points off at the net if I could," Pierce told reporters.

The 28-year-old, who now meets former Wimbledon champion Conchita Martinez of Spain, is ranked 73rd in the world and needed a wild card to get into this week's event.

Pierce, who also won the 1995 Australian Open, said she felt better than she had in three years. Last month, she reached the fourth round of Wimbledon.

"I have everything in order and am on the right path to get my conditioning back," she said. "My game is starting to come back and it's a great feeling.

"I haven't achieved everything that is possible for me in tennis yet and the best is yet to come."

-----------------------------------------------

regards

Mark

Scotso
Jul 29th, 2003, 08:15 AM
Mary and Rennae won their doubles match in straights over the tough team of Hantuchova/Rubin. Great wins for Mary today! :D

Keep it up, Mary! :bounce:

PierceCheng
Jul 29th, 2003, 01:03 PM
Well done!! Mary Pierce, I know you defeat your compatroit - Virginie Razzano after, your next competitor are Spanish Cochita Martinez. Therefore, I hope you can defeat her!! :bounce:

God bless you, Mary Pierce!! :angel: :wavey:

Mary Pierce in first round scores of Acura Classic (http://www.acuraclassic.org/PressBox/Summaries/Summary03-28-pierce.html)

Wizzy Maryfan
Jul 29th, 2003, 01:13 PM
Clap Clap Clap Mary !! :bounce:

:worship: Mary ... is ... WOW !!!!! :worship:

It will be difficult againts Conchita Martinez but why not ... :D

She can beat her ... like in 1998 at San Diego :lol:

Allez Mary !!!!!!!!!

Quelqu'un a-t-il des photos de son match contre Razzano ? (have you got photo(s) ?)

VeNuS#1LoVa
Jul 30th, 2003, 04:18 AM
GO MARY!

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!

KICK CONCHITA'S ASS!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

mauresmofan
Jul 30th, 2003, 02:18 PM
:bounce: :bounce: Maam will Bounce Miss Moonball out of the tournament :bounce: :bounce:

Mark Spruce
Jul 30th, 2003, 10:50 PM
Mary beat Conchita in 2 sets by the score of 6-1 6-3

And Mary was down by 3-0 in the 2nd set.

regards

Mark

Scotso
Jul 31st, 2003, 09:23 AM
Well done Mary!!!!!! :D

PierceCheng
Jul 31st, 2003, 12:50 PM
Well done!! Mary Pierce, I know you defeat Conchita Martinez after, your next competitor is American Lisa Raymond. Therefore, I hope you can defeat her!! :bounce: :bounce:

God bless you, Mary Pierce!! :angel: :wavey:

Mary Pierce in second round scores of Acura Classic (http://www.acuraclassic.com/PressBox/Summaries/Summary05-30-pierce.html)

F-R-E-A-K
Jul 31st, 2003, 12:57 PM
Mary will kick lisa's ass easily, well i hope she does!

Mark Spruce
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:46 PM
GO Mary out Queen !!!!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

mauresmofan
Jul 31st, 2003, 04:28 PM
:worship: :worship: If Maam can beat Lisa on Lisas best surface this should be easy for her - Goodbye Lisa! :worship: :worship:

Scotso
Aug 1st, 2003, 01:25 AM
Mary lost to Lisa :(

But she's up 6-0 3-4 in her doubles match with Rennae against the great team Clijsters/Sugiyama :D

mauresmofan
Aug 1st, 2003, 03:46 PM
Well Maam had another good tournament here so I'm sure she'll be back into the top 32 by the Australian Open - that should be her realistic goal!

patricktav2003
Aug 2nd, 2003, 01:39 AM
GOOD TORNEMENT FOR MARY !!!! BUT SHE WAS ABLE TO WIN THE MATCH OVER LISA BUT GOOD FIGHT !!:):):) SOME GOOD RESULTS LATELY WOW:suprise:

patricktav2003
Aug 2nd, 2003, 07:27 PM
Top 50 Is Possible !!!!!!