PDA

View Full Version : Come on Jenn, now its time to beat Serena next week!!

liuxuan
Jul 27th, 2003, 11:36 PM
Youve brove my hopes yet again Jenn, but I still love you and I know your just teasing us this week cos next week you can really come alive and beat Serena, jUstine then Kim to win in San Diego!!!!

If you even manage to stop the rot against the worlds #1 player I will be happy, oh please, just give us something to cheer!!!

Ill still be cheering you on no matter what anyway!!!

Miss Thang
Jul 27th, 2003, 11:52 PM
Youve brove my hopes yet again Jenn, but I still love you and I know your just teasing us this week cos next week you can really come alive and beat Serena, jUstine then Kim to win in San Diego!!!!

If you even manage to stop the rot against the worlds #1 player I will be happy, oh please, just give us something to cheer!!!

Ill still be cheering you on no matter what anyway!!!

Chile Miss Jenn can do it but first she need to stop lettin these players get in her head. To be continued... :cool:

jbone_0307
Jul 27th, 2003, 11:58 PM
hahah there is no way. Face it Jenn prime is over and will never be as good as the top 6 anymore!

jenny161185
Jul 28th, 2003, 12:06 AM
how is there no way??? its not like she's been bombing out in the first round of tournies shes been reaching semi's and finals and having great and close three setters with the best in the world, give the girla break.

TeeRexx
Jul 28th, 2003, 12:12 AM
Sorry, but SERENA will be using the Acura as a U.S. Open tune up and will make spaghetti out of the fiesty Italian if they meet. :)