PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Harkleroad's USA TV Talkshow Debut - August 1st!!

AjdeNate!
Jul 27th, 2003, 05:13 PM
Aug 01, 2003
CBS
Late Late Show With Craig Kilborn

East coast: this is *technically* Aug 2nd... but at 0037 hours, so just after midnight Friday night.

goldenlox
Jul 27th, 2003, 05:47 PM
I taped the Friday show last week looking for Ashley.
Kilborn loves to talk about Anna Kournikova. He's done several shows where he just has a tv monitor with Anna on the screen sitting there. This is on camera while he does his interview with guests who are there.
I had to see it after someone told me about it to believe it.
One night after another network had a Victoria's Secret Lingerie show, Kilborn said he had counterprogramming. He showed the pictures from Anna's calendar.
So I expect Anna to be involved somehow in this Ashley interview.

bluepastures
Jul 27th, 2003, 09:13 PM
:fiery: I wish she was on Jay Leno, as we get that here in Britain!

Spirit
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:31 PM
Bump.

Spirit
Aug 1st, 2003, 02:43 PM
And bump again.

selesfan
Aug 1st, 2003, 03:06 PM
Thanks Seles. I got confused and watched last night, since it was technically August 1st. :)

AjdeNate!
Aug 1st, 2003, 04:37 PM
;) Sorry about that!

selesfan
Aug 2nd, 2003, 06:25 AM
Ashley is really cute, it looks like she darkened her hair.

Venus Forever
Aug 2nd, 2003, 06:26 AM
Yeah, she was very cute tonight. :hearts:

ptkten
Aug 2nd, 2003, 06:28 AM
Ashley looked great, and it doesn't seem like she's too upset about her injury since she didnt' mention it.

I especially liked the line when she said she was too young for Ashton

decemberlove
Aug 2nd, 2003, 06:30 AM
she seemed a lot more relaxed tonight compared to last night. she was so cute! ash: :kiss:

ha... she called my man dirty!

decemberlove
Aug 2nd, 2003, 06:31 AM
I especially liked the line when she said she was too young for Ashton

ha, yeah shes got spunk... i like :)

selesfan
Aug 2nd, 2003, 06:36 AM
ha, yeah shes got spunk... i like :)

She does have spunk, I thought she was adorable, I liked the way she thought Colin Farell cussed too much for her.

Spirit
Aug 2nd, 2003, 06:56 AM
My cable went out in the middle of Larry King's segment and didn't come back on for an hour. I missed the whole thing.

The number of hours of TV I watch a week can be counted on one hand. The chances the cable would go out during the exact time I actually wanted to see something are astronomical.

gweeny
Aug 2nd, 2003, 06:58 AM
She was kind of ditzy

decemberlove
Aug 2nd, 2003, 07:21 AM
She was kind of ditzy

nah, thats just the dirty dirty in her :angel:

Vegetable
Aug 2nd, 2003, 07:28 AM
that VOICE :sad:

:rolleyes:

Jordan.
Aug 2nd, 2003, 07:33 AM
:hearts:

AjdeNate!
Aug 2nd, 2003, 02:05 PM
I loved it!! She's so cute and bubbly and funny. Good on ya Pebs!!!!

Havok
Aug 2nd, 2003, 04:09 PM
oh good god, that talk show really did her in. she dissed Andy and Anna, like she was bigger and better than them:rolleyes: newsflash Ashley, they are bigger and will always be bigger names than you. wow what a dumb blonde, she should go back to it because she's putting down all the brunettes

selesfan
Aug 2nd, 2003, 04:17 PM
oh good god, that talk show really did her in. she dissed Andy and Anna, like she was bigger and better than them:rolleyes: newsflash Ashley, they are bigger and will always be bigger names than you. wow what a dumb blonde, she should go back to it because she's putting down all the brunettes

:rolleyes: How did she diss Anna? She said she liked her and practiced with her. She didn't diss Andy either but was trying to get out of saying she dated him since it was personal. I thought she was charming.

Havok
Aug 2nd, 2003, 04:21 PM
:rolleyes: How did she diss Anna? She said she liked her and practiced with her. She didn't diss Andy either but was trying to get out of saying she dated him since it was personal. I thought she was charming.
uh by her saying, "who?" and her saying "oh i dont remember, im 18 now". yes she didnt wanna talk about it and was kinda sarcastic, but there's a way of being sarcastic and not coming off as bitchy, she still has to learn this

decemberlove
Aug 2nd, 2003, 04:50 PM
uh by her saying, "who?" and her saying "oh i dont remember, im 18 now". yes she didnt wanna talk about it and was kinda sarcastic, but there's a way of being sarcastic and not coming off as bitchy, she still has to learn this

she didnt diss anna in the least bit. she said shes a good player, but shes got a lot of pressure, its hard being anna kournikova, she liked her, etc. she was just telling the truth. wyh is that so hard for some people to swallow?

she didnt want to talk about her relationship, which is very respectful, rather than blabbing her mouth about their past. she wasnt bitchy at all.

maybe YOU need to learn how to pull the stick from your ass and lighten up a bit. i promise life will be easier.

goldenlox
Aug 2nd, 2003, 04:59 PM
Ashley was on The Best Damn Talk Show Period, on Thursday.
She said being compared to Anna is a compliment.
And on this show, Kilborn is known for his Anna obsession. And Ashley knew that.

Last week Kilborn asked Jennie Finch if winning an internet poll against Anna changed her life.
That's what Kilborn thinks of Anna.

GOUSAJUNIORS
Aug 2nd, 2003, 05:42 PM
Ashley was in no way rude at all get a life. She was tryin to avoid the situation with roddick like most celebrities do. no one likes to talk about their past relationships

JackFrost
Aug 2nd, 2003, 05:58 PM
Why compare people Ashley everytime with Anna?
Ashley is Ashley and Anna is Anna.
They are both blonde and pretty...so are a lot of other people.
I personally hope, that Ashley doesnīt follow Annaīs footsteps and her concentration stays on tennis and not in modeling or filling the pages of the yellow press with countless (real - and unreal) affairs.
I like Ashley and I hope the media donīt make a second Kournikova out of her.

selesfan
Aug 3rd, 2003, 03:42 AM

There was nothing bitchy about her interview :rolleyes: I guess it would have been better if she told Craig to mind his own business like Jelena always does. ;)

Ka-Klunka
Aug 3rd, 2003, 03:45 AM
Is Ashley a burgeoning lezbonino? I got burgeoning lezbonino vibes off of her.

Vegetable
Aug 3rd, 2003, 04:03 AM
I didn't get her as bitchy, but annoying is a pretty good description

ex hopman
Aug 3rd, 2003, 04:05 AM
I still dont get used to her last name...
When I had to take an attendance at Hopman Camp, I always had hard time taking her name down...
She's such a sweet girl!!