PDA

View Full Version : Calling Rita Grande Fans

CJ1
Jan 29th, 2002, 04:14 PM
Due to Rita's recent fine results, it would appear that she has gained a lot of new supporter's.

As the web designer of Rita's Court, I would like to ask all fans to come and visit my site, and contribute their own profile to my supporters section.

Thanks very much

:wavey:

Barrie_Dude
Jan 29th, 2002, 07:19 PM
Who The Heck Is Rita Grande?:confused:

GoSandrine
Jan 30th, 2002, 04:32 AM
CJ1, I loved the site! :cool:

I'm on my work laptop right now but I plan on officially adding my name on your list of Rita supporters. I've liked Rita for a long time now but her performance in Oz endeared me to Rita even more.

The only time I've seen Rita play live was this past September when she stretched Meghann to a third set tiebreaker at the US Open. I was captivated by how she reduced Meghann's power game with her deft slices and forays into the net, using a similar strategy she used against Jen.

She is definitely one of the most entertaining players to watch when she's on.

AUSBOY
Jan 30th, 2002, 05:07 AM
CJ1 - u can add this pic to your site!

http://www.tennisaustralia.com.au/tennisau/tennisau.nsf/4a90dc017548821b4a2564530026bd72/39d66e3acfdab44aca2569f400231a2c/Body2/0.EA?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=jpg

I have been a big fan of grande since she won the 2001 Tasmanian Open, was really excited by her rise up the rankings last year.

I really think she can break into the top 20 this year. She doesn't have a lot of points to defends between now and the US Open

rated_next
Jan 30th, 2002, 05:23 AM
she is one of my favs ... her style of play is just fascinating ... i saw her for the first time last year in san diego ... what a beauty :hearts: :hearts:

Vanity
Jan 30th, 2002, 05:25 AM
I just love her style of play! she is so creative and really fun to watch... I hope can get into the top 20 this year. I'll check out your site "for sure" :)
lol! ;)

Jordan.
Jan 30th, 2002, 05:38 AM
Great site!
I really love Rita too.
She is beautiful and her way of playing is fascinating.
GO RITA!:hearts:

CJ1
Jan 30th, 2002, 05:47 PM
Thanks everybody who has so far responded, please keep e-mailing your profiles over to me, they will appear on the website later this week.

Keep supporting Rita :wavey: