PDA

View Full Version : Just an idea...

SpikeyAidanm
Jul 25th, 2003, 03:37 PM
It seems like we are having a lot of trouble with the league table this week in Stanford. I just thought of an idea. All players could add up their own individual scores themselves (after each day) and Marco can then briefly check over them. Therefore, it is quicker, more efficient and less likely to create arguments etc...

Please reply with feedback,
SpikeyAidanm (Temporary PAW Co-Assistant Manager) :)

bionic71
Jul 25th, 2003, 03:51 PM
Nice idea Spikey..... not sure about it though?? Lets see what others think.

I often do not check my points on a daily basis and simply rely on the game to run smoothly.....I do not have the time.

We were spoilt by Simon I think!
The game should be fun....a nice way of following the weekly tour events. This current bitch fest is dull and really spoils the tone of the game.

Not that I don't appreciate your efforts.... I understand the work involved. I would not have the time or patience for it.

AleOrtu
Jul 25th, 2003, 04:11 PM
I suggest not to use the same thread that is opened in the tournament topic.
This thread is very large, we can use that just for post our predictions and make our adds here.

WTA Handicapper
Jul 25th, 2003, 06:10 PM
Hi Spikey
Its important that we have a Moderator to collate the scores,and therefore I dont think your idea of the players adding their own score is a good one.
Also bearing in mind the problems that Marco is having about his own score,I think its worth noting that Simon NEVER played the game,Probably for that reason!
Keep up the good work
WTA Handicapper

Wojtek
Jul 25th, 2003, 06:15 PM
Hi Spikey
Its important that we have a Moderator to collate the scores,and therefore I dont think your idea of the players adding their own score is a good one.
Also bearing in mind the problems that Marco is having about his own score,I think its worth noting that Simon NEVER played the game,Probably for that reason!
Keep up the good work
WTA Handicapper

Yes that's true. I'm with WTA Handicapper.