PDA

View Full Version : LOL @ QUEENLINDSAY

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 29th, 2002, 09:51 AM
THIS IS THE MESSAGE SHE CHOSE TO SEND ME.

LMAO. :eek:

I cant help you if you feel that way. I dont like and I dont believed in the Williams sisters tennis, thats all and period. You cannot forced anybody to like them and just be called racist!!!!!

You black people are completely the one insecure about your race. A lot of black people in music, movies and sports already proved them selves to be the best and still you are that insecure.
Poor you are, i wish you overcome this.

Tammy
Jan 29th, 2002, 10:29 AM
even if that was really sent to you... especially on a pm or what have u it wasn't meant to be made public :rolleyes:

Daniel
Jan 29th, 2002, 10:31 AM
I totally agree with Miss Marti_Fan.

:fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Jordan.
Jan 29th, 2002, 10:34 AM
Thats very rude,Freethinker,but I wouldnt want to agree with Tammy or Danny,so,ugh....:rolleyes:

Crazy Canuck
Jan 29th, 2002, 10:56 AM
I won't even comment on the idiocy of the actually PM.

I will only state, and Freekthinker is clearly a shit disturber, and every thread shit disturbers create are better left to die.

I'm done. :)

Mateo Mathieu
Jan 29th, 2002, 11:02 AM
I totally agree with Marti_Fan! :fiery:

You're very rude, Freethinker82!

Tammy
Jan 29th, 2002, 11:03 AM
lmao I agree becca ;).. but then again its also fun to bump it so the maximum # of people can see his/her stupidty :rolleyes:

Jordan.
Jan 29th, 2002, 11:08 AM
All my best friends in one post!(except Freethinker:fiery: )
Lets have a slumber party!Weeeeeeee!!!!:bounce:

Infiniti2001
Jan 29th, 2002, 11:11 AM
Freethinker, I so want to scold you for posting what should have been private --- on the other hand, it's really nice to know how queen lindsay really feels... She's always crashing Williams threads expressing her contempt for them, now we know how she feels about their fans as well... The tone of her message speak volumes :eek: :o
and contrary to popular belief , not all Williams fans here are black-- trust me, I know of what I speak :P

http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/bischoff/239/d5568680.gif

Tammy
Jan 29th, 2002, 11:16 AM
yes but even with that you should not bash queen lindsay right off the bat i mean who knows if this is really true or not?
:confused: ... also he has no right posting something that was meant to be private.. so once again this "pm" has no basis...:rolleyes:

btw i am a williams fan to so don't bite my head off :wavey:

Jordan.
Jan 29th, 2002, 11:19 AM
The Williams are good!:)

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 30th, 2002, 02:46 AM
YOU CAN ALL KISS MY A$$. WHO CARES WHAT A BUNCH OF SORRY PEOPLE ON A MESSAGE BOARD THINKS?

:o :o :o :o

GrandSlammed
Jan 30th, 2002, 02:56 AM
LOL@Freethinkerhttp://wtaworld.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

QUEENLINDSAY got exactly what he/she has been beggin' for.
Don't "message" somebody, talking sh!t.. you just mind find your loudmouth ass on Frontstreet.

Kart
Jan 30th, 2002, 03:11 AM
:rolleyes: If you don't care what anyone on the message board thinks then why do you post here ?

thefreedesigner
Jan 30th, 2002, 03:43 AM
What Kart said.

That's bad really bad form.

Josh
Jan 30th, 2002, 04:37 AM
Fight out those wars in private ok.