PDA

View Full Version : Wonder if Yoshie will be at Japan

Linton
Jan 29th, 2002, 06:03 AM
I wonder If Yoshie will be in japan?? It certinaly looks like it.

Adrian
Jan 29th, 2002, 06:06 AM
Oh dear :rolleyes: :p ;)

Linton
Jan 29th, 2002, 11:08 AM
Lol Ull know if he is there, ull see a big jap behind a jelena docik board barking stuff in half/eng/jap

Bright Red
Jan 29th, 2002, 11:19 AM
Someone on this board really needs to make friends with an Asian person. This may be fun to you right now, but the minute you make friends with an Asian person--or the minute you realize how many Asian people would be ready to help you if you were in need, you'll realize just how wrong and offensive these types of comments are not only to Asians but anyone with any ounce of human decency.

Linton
Jan 29th, 2002, 11:23 AM
Bright Red let me tell u something, this is a joke between me and some other people!! One i have asian friends. 2 i studied Japanese. 3 uve only posted 5 times so dont come in here waltzing round like ure big adminstrator barking me around and telling me off. Until u get over my posts then u can do that!!

But u should mind ure own business, I havnt nothing gaisnt him but i like hasseling him.

Bright Red
Jan 29th, 2002, 11:27 AM
Save your warnings because I'll just bark all I want. It's irresponsible of you to make racial attacks on people and use very offensive terms. Joking or not, it's inappropriate, and I have a right mind to complain to an administrator about it.

You have Asian friends? I'm surprised. Do you think they'd really enjoy reading this post? Honestly. You have an extremely bad sense of humor. I am personally offended by this thread FYI. You don't have the right to subject me to this type of trash.

jd4eva
Jan 29th, 2002, 11:40 AM
Aren't jokes meant to be funny? :confused:

Having lived in Asia, I am very offended by your statements. Have some decency for once and learn to talk to people with diplomacy and tact.

Hassling someone and making comments like these don't make you look like a decent person. Whatever your problems with Yoshie is, you keep that to yourself and shouldn't try to add to the negative feeling of the message board.

You need to have a good look at the comments you make and the way you treat people, because I think that if this is how you act in reality, you're going to lead a lonely life.

Really, it's sad seeing someone getting so much joy out of hassling someone. There's no need to have so much hate, look at yourself, pull your socks up and try to be a good person.

Linton
Jan 29th, 2002, 11:52 AM
What Warnings Bright Red?? I see no warnings, Y would u care if ure deeply offended, That had no purpose to offend n e won. U bark all u want, u just a 9 poster, stop acting like ya so high and mghty.

1 YOSHIE IS NOT JAPANESE HE IS A CAUCASIAN!!!
2 WE ARE HASSELING HIS NAME NOT A RACE
3 IF U ARE OFFENDED BY MY REMARKS PREHAPS U SHOULD KEEP IT TO URE SELF
4 STOP BARKING AT ME URE NOT A DOG!
5 LOL I DO HAVE ASIAN FRIENDS,

See u see, u are not getting the concept of what im trying to say.

One i aint getting no joy of being hasseling.

Realise Yoshie is not asian!! so i dont honestly see how im being racist. U people need to get ure act together, if ure deeply offended go tell a tree im sure he will listen.
JEEZ SOMEPEOPLE.

Bright Red
Jan 29th, 2002, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Linton:
Lol Ull know if he is there, ull see a big jap behind a jelena docik board barking stuff in half/eng/jap

There's a certain three-letter word in your comment that is quite offensive. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you don't realize it. Hint: it starts with a "j".

I insist that regardless of the objective of this thread, you have no right to subject me to this type of material. BTW, I am not seeking your understanding at all, and I fully expect that you would be as insensitive to my feelings as you are to the rest of those you offend with your crass comments.

I stand corrected in accusing you of warning me. But I will warn you. If you right anything else offensive about Asians, I will report you to an administrator.

jd4eva
Jan 29th, 2002, 12:05 PM
It seems you're the only one barking with those caps!

I know Yoshie quite well and no matter what it is, you have NOT right, absolutely NO right to hassle anyone or anything.

We have every right to tell you we find your post offensive as it's on a public message board.

If anyone is acting high and mighty, it's you, who thinks he has the permission to go around hassling people.

Here is a quote from your earlier post:

"But u should mind ure own business, I havnt nothing gaisnt him but i like hasseling him."

And this is from your last post:

"One i aint getting no joy of being hasseling."

Steveg
Jan 29th, 2002, 01:08 PM
To come back to the subject of the thread :rolleyes: , any poster being present at the present Toray Tournament?

Would be nice to see some comments / picture posts. I know some pictures have been posted already. I hope it will continue as it is always interesting to read / see.

Linton
Jan 29th, 2002, 01:38 PM
Look All i said is I wonder if Yoshie will be at japan.?? Ok I meant it by his name as a joke. Because Yoshie iis A Jap name, Now why does everone make so much controversey out of it?

A simple Pun I made now i get people raving on,