PDA

View Full Version : How did Nadia P lose??

jenglisbe
Jul 22nd, 2003, 09:47 PM
In her last few tournaments, the only players she has lost to have been top 4 players. Now she loses to a lower-ranked player on a surface Nadia should do well on...what happened?

azza
Jul 22nd, 2003, 11:27 PM
Its called a bad day

Blazedboy
Jul 23rd, 2003, 04:23 AM
Its called shes not as good as people think

G_Slammed
Jul 23rd, 2003, 04:36 AM
It's called... loser.

Mattographer
Jul 23rd, 2003, 08:27 AM
It's called... umm, blindfolder? :p

spencercarlos
Jul 23rd, 2003, 09:44 AM
its called, the other players can play as well.

TartarVicario
Jul 23rd, 2003, 10:19 AM
It's called.... poor Nadia :sad:

jojoseph
Jul 23rd, 2003, 02:51 PM
First things first. I forgot to say that on Sunday she was warming up, I don't know who it was with, but the guy she was practicing with, was a total a-hole. I'm guessing it was her coach, but I don't know. Anyway, he was making a huge scene. He called her a loser and was yelling at her. She goes, "it doesn't help when you yell," and he goes, "blah blah blah," and puts his hand to his mouth to motion that she just keeps opening it up. It was really bad and people couldn't believe what they were seeing. I'm sure that this isn't helping her game out very much.

King Aaron
Jul 23rd, 2003, 03:01 PM
First things first. I forgot to say that on Sunday she was warming up, I don't know who it was with, but the guy she was practicing with, was a total a-hole. I'm guessing it was her coach, but I don't know. Anyway, he was making a huge scene. He called her a loser and was yelling at her. She goes, "it doesn't help when you yell," and he goes, "blah blah blah," and puts his hand to his mouth to motion that she just keeps opening it up. It was really bad and people couldn't believe what they were seeing. I'm sure that this isn't helping her game out very much.
:eek: :fiery: Are you sure it was Glenn Schapp(sp?) her coach?

jojoseph
Jul 23rd, 2003, 03:41 PM
You know what, I don't know. I know the guy was pretty big, and wasn't very old at all. I just checked and I guess I didn't take any pics. What does he look like?

Beat
Jul 23rd, 2003, 04:04 PM

dump him, nadia! :(

King Aaron
Jul 23rd, 2003, 04:34 PM
You know what, I don't know. I know the guy was pretty big, and wasn't very old at all. I just checked and I guess I didn't take any pics. What does he look like?
He looks pretty young. I've only seen him during the French Open semifinal. He looks like a nice guy though.

Experimentee
Jul 24th, 2003, 02:32 PM

What an asshole :eek: