PDA

View Full Version : If you were a celeb, what would your "diva like" demands be?

JoeyWinson3.0
Jul 21st, 2003, 10:17 PM
I dunno what the male version of Diva is... Div?

Some celebs want warm towels, belgian chocolates, plump sofas, dvd players, kittens, water at 3 degrees temperature (no more, no less) and so on in their dressing rooms...

But what would yours be?

Mine would be the following.

Six cans of Carlsberg Export at a very cold temperature.
Six pint glasses refridgerated.
Chicken Tikka Madras and a Peshwari Cheese Naan flown in from Bengal Blues resteraunt in Belper.
Electric Toothbrush and Euthymol toothpaste. (McLeans whitening if you cant get that)
Some Walkers Sensation Four Cheese and Onion crisps (will accept Kettle Chips Cheese and Chive if the shop's ran out)
A Henri Wintermans Corona Extra Cigar
A computer with net access
A Playstation 2, no, I'll bring mine from home to save hassle.
A TV and DVD player (will bring dvd's from home)

Hold on a minute... with all this stuff I'll never have the time to get changed.

King Satan
Jul 21st, 2003, 10:19 PM
you forgot about the chicks and the drugs! ;)

MarcusRock
Jul 21st, 2003, 10:50 PM
Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream on demand. I'm simple that way.

*JR*
Jul 21st, 2003, 11:03 PM
A good disguise! :eek:

JoeyWinson3.0
Jul 21st, 2003, 11:12 PM
Jon... personal chef huh?

I'd get the chef from Bengal Blues to be my personal chef, but I wouldnt want to deprive the good people of my town...

Ah sod it... I'll be a celeb ;)

Oh I forgot, a beanbag to sit on. And one of them putting machines that gives the ball back to you.

MarcusRock
Jul 21st, 2003, 11:26 PM
how about chunky monkey, bbq chicken, rice and green beans cooked on a low grill? :drool: :drool:A very low grill. In fact it's so low, we simply hold the grill's metal cooking surface just above the ground and use the heat from the concrete terrace floor to cook the food. No way in hell those nosey people are going to find out about this. They'll just have to wonder where that sweet-smelling smoke is coming from.

Barrie_Dude
Jul 21st, 2003, 11:29 PM
how about chunky monkey, bbq chicken, rice and green beans cooked on a low grill? :drool: :drool:What about Red Beans and Rice? And some ice cold Moosehead? :lick:

Barrie_Dude
Jul 21st, 2003, 11:31 PM
red beans and rice are cool. what's moosehead??It is a Canadian Beer! Really very,very good! :lick:

MarcusRock
Jul 21st, 2003, 11:36 PM
know where that sweet smelling smoke is coming from? from the church refrigerator after the bbq sauce has been flattened out with the back of a tablespoon...it's especially aromatic when you use ethiopian spice....LOL. Just don't go ruffling through my garbage to see if there are any balled up wrappers that you can identify by color. If you did, one would think that you got somebody's back. Is that right? huh? huh? huh?

Barrie_Dude
Jul 21st, 2003, 11:52 PM
oh, ok. no that would not be a demand of mine. no alcholic drink would be. some good fiji water would be though...Figi Water? Water From A Lagoon In Figi? :confused:

MarcusRock
Jul 21st, 2003, 11:54 PM
baby you know where the sugar is, don't you? lmao!LOL. Depends on what your meaning of the word "is" is.

Barrie_Dude
Jul 22nd, 2003, 12:00 AM
LOL. Depends on what your meaning of the word "is" is.Lessons From Billy Bob Clinton I See!

MarcusRock
Jul 22nd, 2003, 12:01 AM
is = wednesday night candy corns with keisha. :devil:Hey! They were candy corns with no one. They were solo candy corns and unfortunately, she happened to be in the kitchen. I take it that never happens when she's at home (being in the kitchen that is).

Barrie_Dude
Jul 22nd, 2003, 12:02 AM
Oh, I might ask that Diva wear a wedding dress like this:

Snuffkin
Jul 22nd, 2003, 12:04 AM
Ooh, goody! Always wanted to do one of these.

2 dozen cans of ice cold Diet Coke
40 Marlboro Reds and lighter
A litre of Smirnoff Blue
One big bowl of Maltesers
One big bowl of peanut M&Ms
One box of Cadbury's Animal Biscuits
One vegetarian stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Slut
Small branch of Starbucks with person to make me endless coffee and Fraps
Pierce Brosnan

MarcusRock
Jul 22nd, 2003, 12:09 AM
lmaooo! ya think? hmmmm...you might want to confirm that with pretty and plump!Don't go hating on the high fashio. LOL. Keeping up is hard to do, especially when one is a class act.

Fantastic
Jul 22nd, 2003, 01:42 PM
My "diva" demands:

* red cordial
* whipped cream
* lubricant
* hose pipe
* douche bag
* a straw
* ice cubes

:o :o :o ;)

Cariaoke
Jul 22nd, 2003, 02:02 PM
diva demands a la moi:

1. must have a selection of celebrity sex slaves on call 24-7 (preferred slaves: James Blake, Michael Vartan, Marat Safin, Mike Vick...)
2. must have ice and chilled water available 24-7
3. honey in the bear-shaped bottle and fresh lemons
4. popeye's chicken on Friday nights
5. chick-fil-a chicken strips salad for lunch on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
6. massage therapist on call 24-7
7. lollipops (blow pops especially)
8. straws for all drinks
9. laptop
10. flat screen tv and dvd with sorround sound
11. a personal smoothie maker (could be sex slave's part-time job)
12. soft peppermint must be crushed and sprinkled on top of my iced water

JoeyWinson3.0
Jul 22nd, 2003, 02:15 PM
Thats a thought, a lighter for the cigar... string and a twig would take too long.

Oh and a bottle of Stoli and some Red Bull. Which I probably will only have a bit of as Stoli sends me into a violent rage.

adss
Jul 22nd, 2003, 04:42 PM
my 1 diva demand:
bottle of water that's been in the freezer for no more and no less than 1 hr and 45 mins, then set in the fridge for no more and no less than 20 mins, so there's an outside layer of ice surrounding the water
(time can vary depending on the freezer and fridge)

Barrie_Dude
Jul 22nd, 2003, 04:52 PM
diva-like demands...

1. hand & foot & scalp massages
2. fresh mangoes, kiwi, passionfruit, guava & limes
3. organic salad sprouts
4. fiji bottled water
5. 500 + count cotton sheets
6. mandarin orange body butterGently massaging The Diva with mandarin orange body butter! :lick:

LittleTennisFan
Jul 24th, 2003, 05:52 PM
wouldn't ask for much.

some orange juice
peanut M&Ms :lick:
CD Player
Various CDs
Big sofas

irma
Jul 24th, 2003, 06:21 PM
somebody has to clean my house :p (I will pay well)

I also want a computer with internet :p

JoeyWinson3.0
Jul 24th, 2003, 07:37 PM
I want one of what DeuceDiva's having too.

King Aaron
Jul 26th, 2003, 05:36 PM
A personal and brand new private toilet built everywhere I go.