PDA

View Full Version : Petra Mandula (and Patricia Wartusch) cheering thread

korben
Jul 19th, 2003, 10:35 PM
Doubs title is nearly yours :bounce:

And Petra has a chance of winning both (no Serna here... :D )

You go girls :bounce:

Don´t draw Tati or Emma in first round

Smart
Jul 19th, 2003, 10:49 PM
Petra was very friendly there last year. She even had a little chat with me. Go Petra! She is a real hero of drop shots.

korben
Jul 19th, 2003, 11:05 PM
Petra was very friendly there last year. She even had a little chat with me. Go Petra! She is a real hero of drop shots.

Lucky you ! I´m too shy to talk to any player... :rolleyes:
Said sorry to Anca Barna when I walked towards her, my mistake. :rolleyes: Last year saw ASV many times within ½ meter but wasn´t able to communicate :rolleyes: :mad:

Smart
Jul 19th, 2003, 11:09 PM
You have to improve this year!!

I got an autograph of all players except Farina Elia last year. She was too mad after her loss.

I made a chat with Mandula, Svensson and Laine there. I also tryed to make a few words with Arantxa but she was too busy with her dog.

Are you going to watch matches this year?

korben
Jul 19th, 2003, 11:21 PM
Are you going to watch matches this year?

Every day ! From Q-Saturday to at least next Thursday. (Battling with myself of do I go to Jyväskylä or stay here....) If Tati or Petra are still active in singles then I stay here ! If not, well Marcus, Harri and Tommi are too exciting to watch.

btw. Emma was at mens Finnish open and I think she recognised me :bounce: Was too shy to talk to go and talk to her :( :sad:

Smart
Jul 20th, 2003, 10:37 AM
Every day ! From Q-Saturday to at least next Thursday. (Battling with myself of do I go to Jyväskylä or stay here....) If Tati or Petra are still active in singles then I stay here ! If not, well Marcus, Harri and Tommi are too exciting to watch.

btw. Emma was at mens Finnish open and I think she recognised me :bounce: Was too shy to talk to go and talk to her :( :sad:
I will come to Tapiola on Monday and on Tuesday. So I will see all players during these days. Hopefully Maja Matevzic will do great. I would like to make a little chat with her :worship:

Watching rally :eek:

You have a new chance to talk to Laine a week after.