PDA

View Full Version : I just had me first driving lesson!

JoeyWinson3.0
Jul 18th, 2003, 06:05 PM
And no-one got hurt.

It's bloody weird, I should have started learning two years ago but I had have other things to spend me dough on, like beer...

I kept veering to the left all the time which annoyed me instructor cos he didnt want his alloys knackering up... I was a little worried of smashing into cars coming the other way...

But it was good, fun actually... I just shouldnt step on the brake too quick

theheninfan
Jul 18th, 2003, 07:07 PM
Good for you Joey! :D lol...I just had my first wreck about a week ago. No one was hurt, and my car is ok. :)

*JR*
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:41 PM
Brits drive on the wrong side of the road! :p

Barrie_Dude
Jul 19th, 2003, 12:18 AM
Brits drive on the wrong side of the road! :pTis sooooo true!

Viva
Jul 19th, 2003, 10:26 AM
Oooo good going!!!

I still haven't started learning. I've had my L's for a year and a half but I'm too scared to go driving. I'll probabaly end up killing myself.

Monica_Rules
Jul 19th, 2003, 12:07 PM
I started driving in April 2002 and pass in November 2002.I enjoyed learning to drive although in my first lesson i had to keep telling myself OMG i'm driving.

The theory test now is two parts!

The old questions where you have to get 30/35 to pass and this new hazard observation thing where you get more points for answering quicker.

They keep raising the pass rate for this it used to be 35/80 but now ist 42/80

ghosts
Jul 19th, 2003, 05:06 PM
Monica_Rules, I starred driving on 10th July and I should have my exam in the beginning of August :eek: :lol: :awww:

Monica_Rules
Jul 19th, 2003, 05:18 PM
What kind of car do you drive a manual or an automatic?

Plus i took a test in september but failed.Silly examiner!

Experimentee
Jul 19th, 2003, 05:29 PM
When i had my first driving lesson i drove about 30km/h the whole time! lol
I started learning with manual car but then it was such a big pain in the ass i changed to auto and its so much better. I dont know how in hell anyone would prefer driving a manual, its so bloody complicated.
I just got my license about 2 weeks ago, i havent been driving much yet but so far i've been ok, no crashes or anything.