PDA

View Full Version : Turn off the Internet!

Kanji
Jul 18th, 2003, 02:19 PM
All of you, you have surfed enough, turn of the Internet and go out a bit, now!

Click here (http://www.turnofftheinternet.com/)

The Crow
Jul 18th, 2003, 02:33 PM
DAMN YOU! :mad:

Andy_
Jul 18th, 2003, 02:47 PM

I'll be leaving in less than half an hour and drive my way to the seaside... you won't have around here until Tuesday... is that out enough for you? ;)
Thanks for caring about us spending way too much time before our screens :kiss:

Kanji
Jul 18th, 2003, 02:55 PM
Don't be so grumpy. :angel:

Kanji
Jul 18th, 2003, 02:56 PM
I'll be leaving in less than half an hour and drive my way to the seaside... you won't have around here until Tuesday... is that out enough for you? ;)
That's cool with me, enjoy your time at the beach lucky boy/girl. ;)

Andy_
Jul 18th, 2003, 03:06 PM
That's cool with me, enjoy your time at the beach lucky boy/girl. ;)

I feel much better now that I've received your approval :p
I'll talk to you soon Kanji (is this your real name?), have a nice weekend too!!

:wavey:
PS: boy, anyway

Kanji
Jul 18th, 2003, 04:01 PM
I feel much better now that I've received your approval :p
I'll talk to you soon Kanji (is this your real name?), have a nice weekend too!!

:wavey:
PS: boy, anyway
Matt is my real name. See ya soon. :wavey:

Dahveed
Jul 18th, 2003, 04:59 PM
Dammit Matt! *slap* took me 5min to figure out how to get out :p

Kanji
Jul 18th, 2003, 06:53 PM
Dammit Matt! *slap* took me 5min to figure out how to get out :p
:devil:

Poe
Jul 18th, 2003, 06:56 PM
*spank*

Martian Willow
Jul 18th, 2003, 07:02 PM
It didn't do anything :confused: at first nothing happened cos I have pop-ups turned off, then when I turned them back on it just gave me a message saying I'd safely turned off the internet, then I closed the window...does it only work if you used Internet Exploder or something...?

azza
Jul 18th, 2003, 07:05 PM
lol the beach is cool

Kanji
Jul 18th, 2003, 07:11 PM
It didn't do anything :confused: at first nothing happened cos I have pop-ups turned off, then when I turned them back on it just gave me a message saying I'd safely turned off the internet, then I closed the window...does it only work if you used Internet Exploder or something...?
When you push the button, you receive the message "you have safely turned off the Internet" displayed on the full screen. You CAN'T normally close this window the usual way (by clicking the X for an example). You have the do ALT + F4 or ALT + CTRL + DELETE. This is just that, no big deal. ;)

The Crow
Jul 18th, 2003, 07:13 PM
No big deal he says :rolleyes: You deserve a kick from Mr. Grumpy himself :mad: :p

Kanji
Jul 18th, 2003, 07:20 PM
No big deal he says :rolleyes: You deserve a kick from Mr. Grumpy himself :mad: :p
Don't tell me you had to reboot your computer. :p Anyway, a mod is not suppose to turn off the Internet, you shouldn't have pushed the button in the first place. ;)

Martian Willow
Jul 18th, 2003, 07:36 PM
You CAN'T normally close this window the usual way

I can...I guess Opera (www.opera.com) gives me special powers... :p

Miss Thang
Jul 18th, 2003, 08:22 PM
Don't tell me you had to reboot your computer. :p Anyway, a mod is not suppose to turn off the Internet, you shouldn't have pushed the button in the first place. ;)

Chile I didn't have to cuz I just hit control alt delete and that ish was outta there. :cool:

Miss Thang
Jul 18th, 2003, 08:24 PM

Chile aint no need to tell us gots a life cuz u been a member since Jan '02 and u only got a lil over 100 hundred posts. Go head with your life boo! :kiss:

Andy_
Jul 22nd, 2003, 10:54 AM
cuz u been a member since Jan '02 and u only got a lil over 100 hundred posts:kiss:

I'll tell you what... I became a member that long ago, but then I totally forgot about the site... and came back by chance like three months ago, so it's only 100 posts, but they've come over quite a short time ;)