CapFan#1
Jul 18th, 2003, 02:46 PM
Anyone know when the draw is out??? :scratch:

Smart
Jul 18th, 2003, 03:00 PM
Or when the Q draw is out?

TheBoiledEgg
Jul 18th, 2003, 05:24 PM
qual draw LATE tonight for Europeans (or tomorrow)
done after 4pm Local Time so possibly made available (asking a miracle) a few hours after.

Just hope Aceman has it. :bowdown:
maindraw i expect on Sunday.

CapFan#1
Jul 18th, 2003, 07:00 PM
qual draw LATE tonight for Europeans (or tomorrow)
done after 4pm Local Time so possibly made available (asking a miracle) a few hours after.

Just hope Aceman has it. :bowdown:
maindraw i expect on Sunday.

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!! :worship: :)

Venus Forever
Jul 19th, 2003, 06:31 AM
Any news?? :rolleyes:

Jacquie
Jul 19th, 2003, 07:15 AM
Any news?? :rolleyes:
I know the draw for qualies has been done and they start play tomorrow.
But nothing is done on the bank of west site or draws ????
So I dunno how we get it. Hope someone else gets it or it's posted.
Aceman doesn't have it yet either.

Smart
Jul 19th, 2003, 05:00 PM
The bank of the west classic website is terrible.

ghosts
Jul 19th, 2003, 05:07 PM
:lol:

Tennisace
Jul 19th, 2003, 05:14 PM
I'll be heading out there today, and see what I can get...in years past the site was much better...it even had a livecam.

Jacquie
Jul 19th, 2003, 05:23 PM
I'll be heading out there today, and see what I can get...in years past the site was much better...it even had a livecam.
YES, I remember watching matches last year on the web cam... Wonder what happen. Glad you going and bringing back results & or draw thanks.

Dava
Jul 19th, 2003, 07:48 PM
I figured the web site was crap, when they had last years commitments still posted :rolleyes:

jojoseph
Jul 19th, 2003, 08:02 PM
They always have a bad website. I'll be heading out there, myself. And I'll be there for many of the big matches this week, especially for Rena. woohoo! :)

Not sure how many people know, but they changed the courts around for this year. No more two matches going on simultaneously. They will have all the featured matches on court 1 and court 2 will be on the practice. It sounds like crap to me, but I'll just have to see how it works.

Smart
Jul 19th, 2003, 08:03 PM
I figured the web site was crap, when they had last years commitments still posted :rolleyes:
I figured the web site was crap, when they had last years commitments already posted ;)

KV
Jul 19th, 2003, 08:31 PM
I figured the web site was crap, when they had last years commitments already posted ;)
Yep, hopefully some people watching the Qual. and giving us results.
BTW, Smart I guess you know me :wavey:

Come-on-kim
Jul 19th, 2003, 08:54 PM
Hehe, that's the older women's-only tennis tournament, so perhaps, they don't know what technology means?

Smart
Jul 19th, 2003, 09:10 PM
Yep, hopefully some people watching the Qual. and giving us results.
BTW, Smart I guess you know me :wavey:
Yes!! :bounce:

cynicole
Jul 19th, 2003, 11:00 PM
Not sure how many people know, but they changed the courts around for this year. No more two matches going on simultaneously. They will have all the featured matches on court 1 and court 2 will be on the practice. It sounds like crap to me, but I'll just have to see how it works.

Grrr.

And they're charging more money for this too.

Last time I go to BOTW. (I'll just camp out on "Court 2" probably)

lizchris
Jul 19th, 2003, 11:23 PM
Whenever the draw comes out, Lindsay won't be in it as she pulled out today with a left foot injury.

Tennisace
Jul 19th, 2003, 11:31 PM
Whenever the draw comes out, Lindsay won't be in it as she pulled out today with a left foot injury.

The draw is already out ;)

I think players would enjoy not having the dual court format anymore. I would find it distracting especially considering that this was the only tournament that did so.