PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever done anything..

ys
Jul 17th, 2003, 01:30 AM
that would be technically punishable by imprisonment sentence, if you'd have gotten caught?

I did. And a lot of my friends also did. There are situations in life when you know that you are breaking the law, but because the chances to get caught are next to none, and nobody gets hurt, you just do it..

For instance.. One of people I knew got stuck in his home country after working for few years in the States. Visa problems. And the guy is there, in Eastern Europe, and he is running out of money. And then, his former roommate receives a fat $150 rebate check for him. That's a fortune for people who are in Eastern Europe. The problem is, someone has to endorse the check, and that someone is in Eastern Europe. And mailing check back in forth is not only risk to lose it in mail, it will cost you a lot , and it will take monthes of mail circulation. So the guy asks - here is how my signature look like. Please sign it like that for me and get it to my account in the bank. Would you do that? That guy did. Is it punishable by law? I think so. Interesting dilemma, isn't it.. And there are so many situations of this kind, that after living here for few years one might feel a habitual criminal.

RYNJ
Jul 17th, 2003, 01:51 AM
I once ate candy at the store I tasted it first before I bought it...

mboyle
Jul 17th, 2003, 02:43 AM
Has anyone ever downloaded music (I haven't)? That is a possible jail sentence for piracy:p . THIEFS!

SM
Jul 17th, 2003, 08:25 AM
"That is a possible jail sentence for piracy . THIEFS!"

well no theres the problem os enforcement so its impossible. a band (forgot name) claimed for damages against 250 000 fans...haha good luck!

Chelra
Jul 17th, 2003, 09:41 AM
i think yes:o but i cant say wat.

Car Key Boi
Jul 17th, 2003, 06:51 PM
lets see, numerous items of computer equipment that i've 'borrowed' from work and forgot to return including a killer Dell laptop, a Sony laptop, numerous routers, switches, tons of software blah

add to that, numerous counts of insider dealing, also until recently, i used to key up an average of 40-50 cars a night

SCRAAAAATCH! :D

- Car Key Boi :cool:

irma
Jul 17th, 2003, 07:26 PM
Has anyone ever downloaded music (I haven't)? That is a possible jail sentence for piracy:p . THIEFS!

then they can put me in jail for good.

I downloaded office,photoshop and many more programs;)

King Satan
Jul 18th, 2003, 12:34 AM
oh, and i shot someone also.

Grafan
Jul 18th, 2003, 12:38 AM
as a child i remmember once i took a magazine from a bookstore did not paid it... did i forgot to? :p

Kirt12255
Jul 18th, 2003, 03:52 AM
lets see, numerous items of computer equipment that i've 'borrowed' from work and forgot to return including a killer Dell laptop, a Sony laptop, numerous routers, switches, tons of software blah

add to that, numerous counts of insider dealing, also until recently, i used to key up an average of 40-50 cars a night

LMAO CKB!!!! What a suprise to see you post in this thread :p I almost feel like keying a few cars to get your'e legacy global (joking). I don't own a car...would rather walk...so key-away mate...If I do bother to get a car....am gonna install closed-circuit cameras so at least I can appreciate your'e work LOL :p

Rtael
Jul 19th, 2003, 07:22 AM
yes.....when I went to Disney World last summer with my band at school....we shoplifted about a couple hundred dollars in over-priced disney crap.....

R&J
Jul 19th, 2003, 07:22 PM

So some people work hard to have nice things - and then you just turn around out of spite and key peoples cars?
Of course I know the answere to this - It's just sad to think that there are such ass holes like yourself, who just go around to fuck other people over. You get no thrill in seeing their faces obviously since you keep walking and dont want to get busted as your doing it, so obviously you are not getting to expierence the so called thrill of seeing their faces - so its just the fun of scratching someones car and knowing you fucked them over and their gonna be upset?
Man, what a fucked up world we live in.

kyk710
Jul 19th, 2003, 08:57 PM
Unfortunately I, like Winona Ryder am a klepto and I steal things all the time without even knowing that I too them. Once I grabbed my teachers carkeys and cell phone right off her desk and walked out of the room without realizing it and it wasn't until she followed me into the hall and said "umm, why do you have my phone?" that I knew what I did :o

Car Key Boi
Jul 20th, 2003, 12:55 AM
So some people work hard to have nice things - and then you just turn around out of spite and key peoples cars?
Of course I know the answere to this - It's just sad to think that there are such ass holes like yourself, who just go around to fuck other people over. You get no thrill in seeing their faces obviously since you keep walking and dont want to get busted as your doing it, so obviously you are not getting to expierence the so called thrill of seeing their faces - so its just the fun of scratching someones car and knowing you fucked them over and their gonna be upset?
Man, what a fucked up world we live in.

not entirely true

if the target is what i call a *star keying* which means that the particular owner of the vehicle has committed a specific offence (say having too much bling-bling on his ride) then after keying the shit out of it, i take up a position in a nearby cafe and wait for the owner to return

i'm in a state of delirium when i see the horrified face of my victim as he/she is kneeling down inspecting my handiwork

and it's the same on *normal* keyings, although i don't get to see their faces, i usually get to hear their howls of outrage echoing through the parking lot. I get a great kick outta that as well as a warm glow in my chest that goes with the proud satisfaction of a job well done

thanks for writing

ys
Jul 20th, 2003, 12:58 AM

"The things you own end up owning you" - Tyler Durden..

So, in a sense, CKB makes them a favor..

Bacardi
Jul 20th, 2003, 05:49 AM
Well I think I'm doing something illegal right now, in fact just got home from doing so. I'm 23 and am dating/seeing a 17 year old. :eek:
Sometimes I feel so guilty and perv about this, but girls can't be too bad at being pervs... So maybe I'm doing society some good? :unsure:
I did feel kinda guilty for what went down tonite in their bedroom while their parents were home and downstairs. :tape:
I've said enough, I don't want the DA coming after me for statutory rape... even if it was raping of the willing. :lol:

decemberlove
Jul 20th, 2003, 06:18 AM
Well I think I'm doing something illegal right now, in fact just got home from doing so. I'm 23 and am dating/seeing a 17 year old. :eek:
Sometimes I feel so guilty and perv about this, but girls can't be too bad at being pervs... So maybe I'm doing society some good? :unsure:
I did feel kinda guilty for what went down tonite in their bedroom while their parents were home and downstairs. :tape:
I've said enough, I don't want the DA coming after me for statutory rape... even if it was raping of the willing. :lol:

it all depends on what state youre in

Bacardi
Jul 20th, 2003, 06:58 AM
it all depends on what state youre in

Virginia :tape:

Let's just hope the parents don't ask too many questions after I left. :haha:

Damn 17 is so perfect thou.... :drool: :hearts: :kiss: :lick:
You know I'll do it again... illegal or not. :devil: