PDA

View Full Version : Which poster would have the most interesting autobiography?

apoet29
Jul 16th, 2003, 02:23 PM
Out of every poster, who is well-known on this messageboard, which would have the most interesting autobiography? In other words, who do you believe has led the most interesting life?

Kanji
Jul 16th, 2003, 02:28 PM
Poe.

Mase
Jul 16th, 2003, 02:47 PM
I dont know, I was watching Oprah once and she had a show where this guy would randomly choose a name out of the white pages, interview that person and you would realize how everyone has thier own story.. So Im sure you could get some good ones out of everyone...

~ The Leopard ~
Jul 16th, 2003, 02:57 PM
:devil:

The Crow
Jul 16th, 2003, 02:59 PM
No idea. Not sure that "having an interesting autobiography" is necessarily a good thing though.

Kanji
Jul 16th, 2003, 03:07 PM
No idea. Not sure that "having an interesting autobiography" is necessarily a good thing though.
Indeed. Interesting doesn't always mean fun...

skanky~skanketta
Jul 16th, 2003, 03:26 PM
yeah, i saw that oprah episode too and its really interesting to see how everyone is special in their own way. i mean, i have personally met a few people who seemed so boring, as if they had nothing interesting in their lives, but when i went to their homes and rooms and stuff and got to know them better i was like WHOA!

but sticking to the topic, i dont know who'd have the most interesting autobiography, but i'd like to know all about mase's, cari's and bigbo's lives. actually i'd like to know about everyone.

the cat
Jul 16th, 2003, 03:45 PM
The very wise and worldly Knopfler6! :) Knop's travels and travails would make for a great autobiography! :D

Miss Thang
Jul 16th, 2003, 05:25 PM
Propi and Miss Cariosity :cool:

Miss Thang
Jul 16th, 2003, 05:29 PM
miss thang :p

Girl please. :o