PDA

View Full Version : Your family and friends...

Mateo Mathieu
Jul 16th, 2003, 05:58 AM
Does they knew that you posting on WTAworld.com? :p

AjdeNate!
Jul 16th, 2003, 06:26 AM
I've mentioned it to my brother just in passing. I would hate for him to post here and read some of the things I say. :o

irma
Jul 16th, 2003, 06:28 AM
yes and they say that I should start to do something more usefull with my life :o :p

Ting
Jul 16th, 2003, 06:50 AM
yes and they say that I should start to do something more usefull with my life :o :p
same here:o

sunnysideup
Jul 16th, 2003, 08:05 AM
they certainly don't know what they're missin'.:tape:

Megli
Jul 16th, 2003, 08:15 AM
They know it. My parents say that I'm online too much, but they do not understand how great wtaworld is. My brother says that all people on this board are crazy, because of the many posts most of the people have :p

SM
Jul 16th, 2003, 09:58 AM
this is the only website i use other than educational ones, so yeah my family would know. As for my friends alot of them like/love tennis and one does use the board frequently and got the url from me. We have lots in common including a passion for Jelena :).....hi if ur reading!

The Guilty
Jul 16th, 2003, 10:42 AM
My sister knows. I never told nothing to my parents, but my father keeps asking what is this. I didn't tell him nothing, then he started to say this is a game, so I told him that yes it was a game (so he would stop boring me). But I shouldn't have told him nothing because he says that this only brings problems to the computer and that everything that happens with the computer is because of this and that I should stop being here. My mother says that I'm addicted and I should find something better to do :o

~ The Leopard ~
Jul 16th, 2003, 10:44 AM
Re the original question: You're kidding, right?

mousee
Jul 16th, 2003, 11:05 AM
I found bro here...we are like real sibs...

Vincent
Jul 16th, 2003, 11:48 AM
My family knows it of course, i do nothing other than reading here after 9:00.;)

rand
Jul 16th, 2003, 11:50 AM
family friends?
*looks up in online dictionary*

skanky~skanketta
Jul 16th, 2003, 03:49 PM
i think they do, but they couldnt care less. i mean, wtaworld is harmless!they've all seen me browse through though.

King Satan
Jul 16th, 2003, 09:36 PM
yeah, they know. but they don't care.