PDA

View Full Version : I'm a king. Bow to me!

selesrules
Jul 16th, 2003, 02:57 AM
I expect this thread to have AT LEAST 2 pages. I'm the Eminem of the wtaworld.com. Yes, I have an attitude, I'm not a saint and everything I say is controversial. However, deep down inside, you all know that you are addicted to me. You love me :hearts: It's like cigarettes, you know that it's bad for you, but you keep coming back for more. Proclaim me as your king. Shower me with love.

Selesrules, the KING OF WTAWORLD.COM.

go hingis
Jul 16th, 2003, 03:02 AM
lol, bitch you make me hurl, lol

Mateo Mathieu
Jul 16th, 2003, 03:06 AM
Shut up, attention whore #1.

TennisHack
Jul 16th, 2003, 03:26 AM
Wait, wait . . . you're a boy?

:haha:

selesrules
Jul 16th, 2003, 03:44 AM
Wait, wait . . . you're a boy?

:haha:

MarcusRock is a boy.

I'm a KING.

Jarrett
Jul 16th, 2003, 03:50 AM
I expect this thread to have AT LEAST 2 pages. I'm the Eminem of the wtaworld.com. Yes, I have an attitude, I'm not a saint and everything I say is controversial. However, deep down inside, you all know that you are addicted to me. You love me :hearts: It's like cigarettes, you know that it's bad for you, but you keep coming back for more. Proclaim me as your king. Shower me with love.

A real "somebody" wouldn't have to post this kind of thread in the first place. It would just be a known fact.

kell
Jul 16th, 2003, 04:01 AM

lol! You've done it again and proved your point. You really are King...of all the idiots who go pyscho over your posts.

comeintomyworld
Jul 16th, 2003, 04:01 AM
o oh if u dont like venus or serena ill bow 2 u :haha: :D

Knizzle
Jul 16th, 2003, 04:14 AM
Selesrules is a dude??? I thought it was a female for sure. Hmmmmm...... makes you wonder :scratch:

Vincent
Jul 16th, 2003, 05:12 AM
Ignore this kind of thread, is it related to tennis?

faboozadoo15
Jul 16th, 2003, 05:34 AM
haha

sunnysideup
Jul 16th, 2003, 05:35 AM
who are you?

faboozadoo15
Jul 16th, 2003, 05:37 AM
you'll see, sunnyside, you'll see.

faboozadoo15
Jul 16th, 2003, 05:38 AM
sr, why did you turn your rep off?

LeonHart
Jul 16th, 2003, 05:39 AM
Well...if u guys really keep replying to his posts, sorry to say but he's right. :smash:

Steam
Jul 16th, 2003, 06:05 AM
I (and am sure many others) have compared myself to Eminem on here. Get some originality.

JonBcn
Jul 16th, 2003, 07:56 AM
I'm the Eminem of the wtaworld.com

What, you mean a pasty-faced whiny brat who can't go five minutes without singing a song about your mummy? :p

Car Key Boi
Jul 17th, 2003, 01:14 PM

i could have yuo bawling like the 15 year old yuo are simply by writing some song lyrics about Monica Seles Eminem style

"If Monica was my own mother i'd fuck her with no rubber and cum inside her and have a new son and a baby brother blah blah blah"

yuo aint the King Punk of Wtaworld

i shit on yuo